DNA BodyGlove Dropsuit Case on sale!!!

Search This thread

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Sherrills Ford, NC
Got mine today. Good feel and fit. Definitely worth paying the low price. Not worth the 30 bucks imo. However, I do like it better than my incipio dual pro.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

kenazuu

Jul 20, 2010
ibadan
Got mine today. Good feel and fit. Definitely worth paying the low price. Not worth the 30 bucks imo. However, I do like it better than my incipio dual pro.

Please my country is not inclusive in the payment option, how do i make payment for this case. I stay in Nigeria.

Thank you

jinx01

Dec 25, 2007
Please my country is not inclusive in the payment option, how do i make payment for this case. I stay in Nigeria.

Thank you

Are you a prince? You send a mass email to thousands of people asking them to western union money order to a 3rd party who will then buy you the cases in exchange for half of your princely inheritance to the email recipients... :good:

claydoh

Oct 10, 2011
Verizon LG G4
LG V30
I recently received my Dropsuit and do like it. The price was definitely worth it ;)

While I can agree a little that it it is not super snug it definitely is not slipping off in any way. I like that it is not overly bulky and provides good grip on the sides

deathrow1992

Jan 12, 2013
Just got mine today. Badass look and feel I gotta say. Definitely with the price.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

_phoey

May 13, 2013
Just ordered one. Looks like a pretty good buy. It's up to USPS to get it to me now :D

Sent from my Droid DNA running Rootbox

Trooper Thorn

Jan 28, 2009
Got mine yesterday, and I've got to say for the price this is fantastic. I typically don't like cases, and so I may ultimately go back to a naked phone, but this is real slim and has a nice feel to it.

No it isn't super snug, but definitely won't be coming off, and the buttons all feel good when you press them (volume + power). I can open and close my charge door easily too.

Added bonus: The case lets the phone sit slightly higher when on solid surfaces, which both protects the camera lens and keeps the speaker from being muffled by the surface you set it on.

claydoh

Oct 10, 2011
Verizon LG G4
LG V30
Got mine yesterday, and I've got to say for the price this is fantastic. I typically don't like cases, and so I may ultimately go back to a naked phone, but this is real slim and has a nice feel to it.

No it isn't super snug, but definitely won't be coming off, and the buttons all feel good when you press them (volume + power). I can open and close my charge door easily too.

Added bonus: The case lets the phone sit slightly higher when on solid surfaces, which both protects the camera lens and keeps the speaker from being muffled by the surface you set it on.

I like that as well.

One very minor downside for me is if I put the phone in my pocket upside down, it has a much greater tendency for the power button to wake the phone up than when naked as the cover makes it more sensitive. Also I missed having the rear notification led, so I easily drilled a hole for that. I think a leather punch would work for that purpose quite well, but I didn't find mine until after I made the hole.

lovebyte

Jun 7, 2012
Motorola Edge
Moto G Stylus 5G
I like that as well.

One very minor downside for me is if I put the phone in my pocket upside down, it has a much greater tendency for the power button to wake the phone up than when naked as the cover makes it more sensitive. Also I missed having the rear notification led, so I easily drilled a hole for that. I think a leather punch would work for that purpose quite well, but I didn't find mine until after I made the hole.

I had a "too sensitive" power button as well. I took an exacto knife and shaved the power button "plunger" off of the inside of the case. Now it all works perfectly. The power button is not as sensitive as it was and works just fine when depressed with the case on. YMMV

Reactions: claydoh

Irieone

Jul 22, 2010
The Sticks of Indiana
Real Protection

I thought this was a great place to post about not 1 but 2 accidents that my phone survived thanks to this case. I have had it on my phone since November.

Accident 1 - This past spring I was in Mexico walking down a cobblestone road. It was a million degrees and I was sweating. I had the phone in my hand. I caught my toe on the edge of a cobblestone and watched in horror as my phone launched a good 8-9 feet in the air. It then tumbled down a freakin concrete stairwell. When I picked up my DNA, it was laying screen-side down. I sh*t you not.... there was not a scratch on the phone or case.

Accident 2- Last night I managed to wipe out on my bike. I was cutting a corner at about 20 mph and my tire caught some gravel. My DNA was mounted on my bike. I jumped off the bike so that I would not eat pavement. My bike flipped twice and skidded to a stop on the pavement. I found my DNA under the bike. Again it was face down. I quickly grabbed it for inspection. Not a scratch to be found. My bike and I have quite a bit of road-rash, but my DNA still looks brand new.

So..... I kinda recommend this case (just a little bit)

egore93

Jul 20, 2012
Got my case today. I have to say I love it! It keeps it slim plus protected. Great find and a good price thank you for the find.:D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Trooper Thorn

Jan 28, 2009
I like that as well.

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. I actually pocket dialed someone this weekend for the first time ever. Definitely something to be aware of.

Neurotica

Jan 23, 2006
San Diego, CA
wind.awmn.net
Got my case today. Thanks OP for the great find. Will have to find a way to do a hole for that back LED without making the case look like crap. Fits snug in my case since I also bought the full body XtremeGuard.

With the body glove on, you can't even tell there is a screen protector on.

claydoh

Oct 10, 2011
Verizon LG G4
LG V30
Got my case today. Thanks OP for the great find. Will have to find a way to do a hole for that back LED without making the case look like crap. Fits snug in my case since I also bought the full body XtremeGuard.

With the body glove on, you can't even tell there is a screen protector on.

I think a leather punch, the kind that has the rotating head for different hole sizes should work. I used a brad point drill bit. This is the sort that has a small point on the end. I did have to clean the edges up a little, a countersink spun by hand might do the trick as well. The hole I made isn't OEM quality, but you can't tell until you get really close.

Neurotica

Jan 23, 2006
San Diego, CA
wind.awmn.net
I think a leather punch, the kind that has the rotating head for different hole sizes should work. I used a brad point drill bit. This is the sort that has a small point on the end. I did have to clean the edges up a little, a countersink spun by hand might do the trick as well. The hole I made isn't OEM quality, but you can't tell until you get really close.

I will just find a metal rod the size of the led light and heat it up and pierce right through. I think that will be clean. I will most likely have some overflow burnt plastic, that I can always just shave off carefully with a rubber blade. The part that is the most dreadful is the exact location of the LED. I just don't want to drill the hole in the wrong place.

claydoh

Oct 10, 2011
Verizon LG G4
LG V30
I will just find a metal rod the size of the led light and heat it up and pierce right through. I think that will be clean. I will most likely have some overflow burnt plastic, that I can always just shave off carefully with a rubber blade. The part that is the most dreadful is the exact location of the LED. I just don't want to drill the hole in the wrong place.

The inside of the case has that hexagon pattern, so I used the led to shine on the inside of it as I slid it on, to see where the light hit the pattern. Used a marker to mark the spot, checked the location again, then maybe 5 more times just to be sure :D before I made the hole.

I was not overly concerned considering the price of the case :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just a heads up. I discovered it, just browsing the threads. I saw bodyglove had a case. i searched it, and directly from their site, the case is only $6.25 with free shipping :good:. Here's the link. http://www.bodyglovemobile.com/catalog/htc-droid-dna,122.htm
    I ordered 1, so I'll give my personal opinion after I receive it. I currently use the otterbox, but i hate the bulk. I figure for 6 bucks, I'll try it.

COUPON ODES STILL WORK THANKS NIMRODSV AND BIGJEW92. They have to be entered in all caps. BGMAF15 15% BGMPAY25 25%. You can only use 1. I just tried them both.
    also, use coupon code BGMAF15 and get an extra 15% off so the total comes to $5.76 with free shipping! woohoo
    Use BGMPAY25 to get 25% :)
    Comes outs 4.69$
    Real Protection

I thought this was a great place to post about not 1 but 2 accidents that my phone survived thanks to this case. I have had it on my phone since November.

Accident 1 - This past spring I was in Mexico walking down a cobblestone road. It was a million degrees and I was sweating. I had the phone in my hand. I caught my toe on the edge of a cobblestone and watched in horror as my phone launched a good 8-9 feet in the air. It then tumbled down a freakin concrete stairwell. When I picked up my DNA, it was laying screen-side down. I sh*t you not.... there was not a scratch on the phone or case.

Accident 2- Last night I managed to wipe out on my bike. I was cutting a corner at about 20 mph and my tire caught some gravel. My DNA was mounted on my bike. I jumped off the bike so that I would not eat pavement. My bike flipped twice and skidded to a stop on the pavement. I found my DNA under the bike. Again it was face down. I quickly grabbed it for inspection. Not a scratch to be found. My bike and I have quite a bit of road-rash, but my DNA still looks brand new.

So..... I kinda recommend this case (just a little bit)
    I like that as well.

I had a "too sensitive" power button as well. I took an exacto knife and shaved the power button "plunger" off of the inside of the case. Now it all works perfectly. The power button is not as sensitive as it was and works just fine when depressed with the case on. YMMV