Where to get 1800mAh OEM Batteries that FIT!

Search This thread

Pookito

Sep 15, 2010
Thank u for this post. I just got my battery. Ill let u know how long it last.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

anorris666

Jan 29, 2012
Atlanta
Battery stats for charge cycle #2 on my Samsung-branded 1800mAh battery. And before you ask, no, I don't use my phone much for anything but email....

Attachments

• 20120204battstats.jpg
    20120204battstats.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 137

chw2006

Jul 23, 2011
Austin
1800 mAH Anker on 3rd full charge.

11l2yvm.png

Play some games here or there, check email and Twitter fairly often.

fscussel

Jul 1, 2007
I'm finding it very strange that no where else is selling those andida batteries. When is the original seller expected to have them back in stock?

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
I'm finding it very strange that no where else is selling those andida batteries. When is the original seller expected to have them back in stock?

I find it strange as well. All I know is that these batteries are awesome and the company is based out of Hong Kong. The company is fairly young, 2004, and they just started making batteries for the epic 4g (my battery) very recently. I'll contact the seller tonight if I can remember and see if I can get a date.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

fscussel

Jul 1, 2007
I find it strange as well. All I know is that these batteries are awesome and the company is based out of Hong Kong. The company is fairly young, 2004, and they just started making batteries for the epic 4g (my battery) very recently. I'll contact the seller tonight if I can remember and see if I can get a date.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

ok thanks. I've found a .pl website, is that hong kong?

Blown 89

Aug 10, 2010
I bought the Samsung ET-CGPK009GSTA Sprint SPH-D710 (1800 batt with external charger combo) from Amazon for $31.80 with free shipping. Bought direct, not from 3rd party, came in Sammie box with hologram stickers.... Huge difference!

I also think it has improved original battery as now I am able to let batteries fully discharge before putting in a fully charged battery instead of popping little charges on the fly.
I went the same route. I'm at 17hr with 68% charge and a decent amount of use. It's nice not needing to charge the battery half way through the day.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credit goes to Rakeshchn for asking if this would even work, and for the link to the first battery for sale

Okay guys, there's a thread here about how the Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch battery might fit the Vibrant with no need for a new back cover. The rumor is true. I have two of these batteries, and have verified that mine are legit, and they fit perfectly. My phone actually has never lasted so long on a single charge since I switched to CM7.1, and I won't be going back to any battery of less capacity for as long as I own my Vibrant!

Here is the official page for the battery from Samsung

Here is the website I purchased from.

NOTE: I have removed the note about my batteries being fakes because after some research I have determined that Samsung actually has no idea what a serial number is, and is actually putting batch numbers on their batteries, so having the same number isn't a bad sign.

Here is the official page for the Extra Battery plus Charger from Samsung

Here is a website that seems to have the battery charger combo in stock and is selling it for $10 cheaper than Samsung MSRP. I DON'T vouch for them yet, because I haven't purchased from them ever.

Enjoy!
    There's a few sellers on Amazon with them in stock, but they're a few dollars more than mobilecity. If you're in a rush for one, you could try there. Just search Epic 4g Touch Battery.

Sent from my rough sketch of a Vibrant on a brick.
    Good rule of thumb, Shaolin. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Also, that battery won't fit in our phones. It's for the other models of the Galaxy S, not the Epic 4G Touch.
    I noticed that my two 1800mAh batteries have the same serial number, so if anyone else purchased from mobilecityonline.com and cares to check, mine are both TH1B907FS/5-B

Sorry to anyone who bought these on my recommendation for leading you astray with this. I emailed mobilecityonline.com, and will let you know what I hear back if anything. And have updated OP.
    I just got my batteries and they dont work when they fit, I read on your technique but i cant really understand, do you think you could explain more in detail or post a video?

before you shave your battery slot, give this a try - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22664443&postcount=181

you just need a folded piece of paper