3rd party magnetic charger slow?

Search This thread

HarpingOn

Oct 20, 2010
It's just the same to me. I use such adapters and cables all the time on my z1 phone and z2 tablet as well as official dk31and dk39. I see no difference.

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gnopps

BloodMagic

Mar 21, 2011
I've ordered (Link) today, will let you know once it has arrived.

I'm curious about it :) They don't ship to Switzerland but the description is great:

You can via Micro-USB cable to this following functions:
Digital files (music, images, and contacts) on your PC
Connects Phone to computer for synchronizing
Connects Phone to USB AC adapter to charging
PLS NOTE: Only for charging, can not be as data transmission

Last edited:

Gnopps

Aug 4, 2010
Apparently, yes.

I've ordered this today, will let you know once it has arrived.
I got it yesterday and it seems to charge as fast as when connecting via USB normally. However the magnet is pretty weak so whenever moving the tablet it wants to come off by the weight of the usb-cable. It is best used laying on a flat surface.

Diomorgan

Jul 11, 2011
Rome
actually I would prever a tiny magnetic adapter for QI so I can attack the magnetic and rely it on the pad and charge.
Nexus 7 and Samsung already Qi, I would charge all my devices Qi this way!

Last edited:

ChodTheWacko

Feb 8, 2011
I got it yesterday and it seems to charge as fast as when connecting via USB normally. However the magnet is pretty weak so whenever moving the tablet it wants to come off by the weight of the usb-cable. It is best used laying on a flat surface.

Correction, it WILL come off. The magnets are very week, as soon as I touch my tablet it flies off.

I've been thinking of getting this one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JEN5S6A/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A29PL3HL4QEHGY

or one that will stay on while I use the tablet, anyway.

- Frank

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's just the same to me. I use such adapters and cables all the time on my z1 phone and z2 tablet as well as official dk31and dk39. I see no difference.

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk