[ROM][30JAN10]Gen.Y PX-TP R0 with XDANDROID (Standard|Core)

Search This thread

seksith

Oct 13, 2009
After test your rom...

It little slow but I impressive it....:cool:
(I use your rom + Energy rom 6.5)

driftoz

Mar 12, 2009
Adelaide
Hey im loving all the work all the people are doing for android ports its made me wanna go buy a android phone but atm i cant so i cant wait to beable to run android on my raph100 24/7 and ditch winmo tottaly. ive been running xdandroid on and off lately and loving all the new builds so tonight i thought ill try you dual boot as i found that being able to boo straight into android fixed the freezing when wifi was turned off as well as shutting down freezing. But any way atm my prob is while your dual boot program is loading after about 5 mins i get an error saying

Run XML
\windows\xdandroid-core.xml
code:0x1

any ideas? thanks

P.s im running the Gen.Y PX-TP R0 Standard atm will try the core one in a min.

just noticed while the android setup was loading there was some white text on white background which made it hard to see at all, but i just decided to touch the screen and bam the dual bootloader showed up with the options for windows and android boot, i have just managed to boot into andriod using the Gen.Y PX-TP R0 Core and xdandroid 24.01.10 build, so testing now.

P.S windows does not seem to boot freezes at loading windows screen in the dual boot menu. android is working ok so far

Last edited:

aman_09

Nov 22, 2009
hi

Hi, i have touch pro, at the moment i have |RAPH|6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy 'Phoenix 2' (21889) ★|Jan 27|★ Titanium, i was wondering if you could give me step by step instrutions on how to install this rom, because i have never installed any other roms apart from energy roms, thanks a lot and hope to hear from you.

Soikiro

Aug 5, 2008
Hi, i have touch pro, at the moment i have |RAPH|6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy 'Phoenix 2' (21889) ★|Jan 27|★ Titanium, i was wondering if you could give me step by step instrutions on how to install this rom, because i have never installed any other roms apart from energy roms, thanks a lot and hope to hear from you.

you have to run the ruu custom like whit the energy rom! is the same....

patlabor

Jul 12, 2007
please someone set up a mirror on a host other then rapidshare. its allmost impossible to download from there without a premium membership.

thanks

SweJap

Jan 13, 2010
hmm is anyone else with Fuze getting this? I don't understand, it's the same behaviour as the Touch Pro button, with the only difference being that startup-fuze.txt is copied instead of startup-raph.txt. Could you try pressing the Touch Pro button for a test and see if that one throws in an error?

I have raphel and got the same problem. Everytime I restart I'm promted to chose keyboard and then get the error , loads into windows and from there I have to load haret. Everything worked great first time I installed it tho so will try and reinstall the rom :)

codesplice

Jun 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL, USA
hmm is anyone else with Fuze getting this? I don't understand, it's the same behaviour as the Touch Pro button, with the only difference being that startup-fuze.txt is copied instead of startup-raph.txt. Could you try pressing the Touch Pro button for a test and see if that one throws in an error?

I'm seeing the same behavior on my Fuze. Reflashing the ROM now, I'll report back to see if the behavior continues.

Cheers.

madnish30

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 22, 2009
New Delhi-India.
Just a little info which should be added it won't work with RAPH 410/ RAPH 510 ( the 2G version of Raphael's shipped with MSM7206A Processors )
Thanks.

Hope they work some day...

datnukkapenut187

Jun 16, 2008
Wow! it looks like i'm the only one not having any problems with android, mine is almost perfect. Android is smoother on this rom, I don't have to poke the screen to navigate. I love it great job, went 12 hours straight without locking up from wifi, that and the call screen delay is my only problem, I don't really have a problem with the battery it's ok.(Raph110/Fuze)

Sorry guys don't mean to rub it in!

Last edited:

Mikolaj612

Dec 16, 2009
I have some problems with Android, currently I have a MDA Vario IV (Raph300) I use a Standard Version of Your rom and Haret working but Android won't start I wait about 30 min and nothing happen ;/ The same problem I had when I manualy install Android on Storage Card. Any suggestion ? Sorry for my bad english.

Mecha2142

Oct 11, 2009
North Miami
Apparently, my phone refuses to flash the ROM, as it just goes into an endless reboot cycle after flashing. Am I supposed to do something with the page pool changer before loading the wrapper?

Regardless, even though I'M having issues, I decided to help out by providing a mirror. This might not be a popular file site, but it's what I usually use. Enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/be8v4s

Last edited:

Tommy-sly

Dec 30, 2008
I have a problem with the require pin.
I am taping on this to be able install android standard (you are saying no pin, ok) but it is always the same.
Screen shows me : enter pin, 3 attemps remaining, and even when i put my pin in to it my tp says Invalid password, please try again??? ...round and round. What can i do with this?
Sorry for my english.:D