Looking to buy a spare official pouch

Search This thread

borgmanjayce

Nov 13, 2007
Does anyone know where I can buy a spare official pouch for the HTC Touch [as in the one that comes with the phone itself] from as I lost mine by accident last week.

WRMG3

Dec 9, 2006
do you want a pouch like this
b147567.jpg

or like this?
b150779.jpg

if it's the first one check out http://www.mobileplanet.com/p.aspx?i=147567 or if your in uk check out http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?i=147567 if you want the second pic just check out the other cases and it's in there. hope that helps

falgun

Nov 1, 2007
Hey I want one like the second one. anyone know where they are selling it in the US area??? for cheap? I have found one place but they want almost $40 for it

EDIT: Nevermind i saw it at your first link mobileplanet. its $26 there which is decent. thanxs for the links been searching for over month for a good case like that. was wondering does it have just a regular clip or a swivel type clip>???

Last edited:

WRMG3

Dec 9, 2006
it has just a regualr clip. it's the case that comes with the sprint touch. i'm going to buy one of the pouches because i don't like the case. do you have a gsm touch with the pouch or what?

borgmanjayce

Nov 13, 2007
It's the first one I was looking for but it didn't have a label on it as I got mine from T-Mobile... Thanks for your help, WRMG3!:D

WRMG3

Dec 9, 2006
your welcome. does the oem pouch have a belt clip on the back of it or do you just slip it in your pocket?

edit: do you have any pics of the pouch you got with your phone. any of the back? is it the same as the first pic?

Last edited:

borgmanjayce

Nov 13, 2007
It's the same as the first pic but it doesn't have a HTC label attached to the right-hand side of the pouch...

WRMG3

Dec 9, 2006
do you have any pics of it? the website doesn't show the back of it. does it have a belt clip?

freakflow

Aug 23, 2007
If it's the same as the pouch that comes with the touch, then there is no back clip it's a pocket pouch.

WRMG3

Dec 9, 2006
i don't have a gsm touch i have a sprint touch. the case i got with my touch is the second one. it's the case and that has a belt clip and it's to big for my liking. if i had a gsm touch i would have known whether or not it had a clip on the back.

TraderStav

Nov 28, 2006
I took the belt clip off of the OEM one (second one pictured) and it works fantastically as a very stylish pocket case for the Touch. It was very difficult to remove but it finally came off. I highly recommend anyone do that.