[ROM] DiXperia 7 'Avenger' | Back to form in time with better performance! | 15/04/12

Search This thread

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
Logo.png

scaled.php

So here we go. Like I said, DX6 was the last one Stock-based ROM by me but...I lied (read: things change :D). Now it's time for DiXperia 7, which you guys, I think, going to like. I want to tell one more - for now it's my last work - I need to make some "vacations". But it doesn't mean I'm done - after this I want to make something new - not Stock again etc. - my dream is a Android 4.0 :). Okey, that's all for now, I invite you to read this topic and download my ROM. Cheers :)

I wanna say thanks for all Devs, which help me in past, all members who like me now, and anyone who know about yourself help :D

Thanks for rzuku90 for graphics :)

scaled.php

-Apps and looking from Xperia S (lockscreen, font, clocks, widgets, etc.).
-Bravia Engine.
-xLoud
-Playstation Certificate.
-Fixed bugs from older DiXperias.
-Better performance, renew tweaks, tricks and scripts.

That's all - I don't like writing what's inside my ROM - you just should test it yourself :).

scaled.php

-Android 2.3.3 Stock(-based) or Android 2.1 Stock (2 ways to install it, but I suggest you 2.3.3 - easier, and I think everyone using at least that ROM).
-Root, Busybox, xRecovery.
-*Optional* Unlocked Bootloader to flash better Custom Kernels like DooMKernel.

scaled.php

People with Rooted Android 2.3.3 Stock(-based):

1. Go to xRecovery and do some steps:
-Factory Reset
-Wipe Cache Partition
-Wipe Dalvik Cache
-Wipe Battery Stats
2. Choose Install Custom Zip and select my ROM.
3. After this Reboot Phone.

+ more instructions for people on 2.1

4. (instead of point 3) Take off battery from your phone (don't use Reboot Phone, DON'T TURN OFF YOUR PHONE NATURALLY).
5. Put .ftf file to firmwares folder inside FlashTool direct place on your PC.
6. Flash .ftf file.
7. Turn on your phone naturally.

scaled.php

Look on additional attachments in this post.

scaled.php

DiXperia 7 itself

Kernel + Baseband - .ftf file for people who wants to install my ROM directly from Android 2.1 (check instruction little higher)

Facebook

Timescape

Google +

YouTube

VPN services

TTS services

More Sony Ericsson stuff (Stock Browser for ROM are here too)

Sound Recorders

Wallpapers addon

If something not working try to flash this

24/03/2012

Xperia S gallery - better, faster :)

Blue Battery with % (the same like on my DiXperia 'Monster' for Xperia Play, check thread in my signature)
Fixed - look down on addons 02/04/2012

27/03/2012

Xperia S Home.apk with rotation (big thanks for deveron3 and pajoneer)
29/03/12 ---> and if you wanna back to non-rotate -> click

31/03/2012

Circle Battery Mod (thanks for MrCzelson) AND READ THIS BEFORE FLASH!
Fixed - look down on addons 02/04/2012

Sony Sketch Font (thanks for MrCzelson)
---> and if you wanna back to stock S font -> click

02/04/2012

Circle Battery Mod fixed (before was other framework and some things didn't work. Thanks for MrCzelson)

Blue Battery Mod fixed (before battery worked every 5%, not 1%.)

Update (should fix battery drain if exist and replace SMS icon, cause before it was a little bad resolution. Look here to read how this addon works)

Other keyboard, if you need or if you don't like stock on my ROM
---> and if you wanna back to stock S keyboard -> click

05/04/2012

Theme for my ROM (BIG thanks for LzVebz) LOOK HERE !!! :D

12/04/2012

ext2/ext3 support (thanks for info for masterjet)

GO SMS Theme - it's apk itself, not .zip flashable file - I didn't test it myself! (made by karthikx10, thanks! :))

15/04/2012

New Home.apk with some nice options (thanks for info for TheOneBD and for ra3al)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 13,476
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 10,826
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 9,639
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 8,328
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 8,142
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 7,302
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 7,426
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 6,715
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 6,072
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 5,675
  • 999.jpg
    999.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 5,489
  • 9999.jpg
    9999.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 6,779
  • 99999.jpg
    99999.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 5,572
  • 9999999.jpg
    9999999.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 5,604
  • 999999999.jpg
    999999999.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 5,858
Last edited:

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
Suggestions about my ROM - installation progress and instructions after this:

1) Don't use any backup!
2) After flash my system give it few hours for better stability and ~one day for applicate all scripts/tweaks/tricks.
3) Flash every addon separately.
4) If you are using some Custom Kernel change your frequency to 384-1152MHz, smartassV2 profile. It's good for performance and battery life.
5) Simple, but no one understand it. If you want to have better battery life just decrase brightness.
6) If you have any problems with standard apps like FC in music, not working Clean Bass option, not showing notifications in lockscreen or FC in conversations - reflash ROM, don't forget to fix permissions and after few hours of using reboot few times. Should help.
7) If you using battery drain fix addon, and you still have problems with too much drain, delete 96zipalign, 77vmcms and 97loopy_smoothness_tweak files from system/etc/init.d/[here]
8) Use ThJap Kernel from his thread (X10_2.3.3_Th_kernel-n1.1-BootManager-v2.0 + X10_2.3.3_Th_kernel-n1.1_wifi, of course only for unlocked Bootloaders). I have noticed that is better than DooMKernel v6, at least on my ROM.
9) To get the best battery performance, use ThKernel 29e6 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?z7y2ehj3yl74ps4
10) If you have unresized pictures while someone's call, and you want it look better etc. flash this.
11) Some problems with some languages (like Vietnamese for example) - if problem exist try to flash stock font from official Android 2.3.3. Correct files are Clockopia.ttf, DroidSans.ttf and DroidSans-Bold.ttf. Those files you can replace with any files from any addon, but remember about correct directory system/fonts/[here].
12) TTS fix, if exist -> http://speedy.sh/scDFC/TTSfix.rar . Thanks for info for Zelazo :). *Just install two apk and reboot your device.*
13) Smart Search fix, if exist -> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26079894&postcount=447 . Thanks for help for karthikx10 :).

More coming, for now that's all. Remember that all my ROM need some time to fell at home :).

UPDATE:
And one more - my graphic made nice stuff for you - many Devs made it for their ROMs and fans, so I decided to make the same - put those pictures if you like my work, my ROM (and using this) or me :D. Thanks a lot fellas!

scaled.php

19782768474f805a56354bb.png

Last edited:

G-FACE

Jul 9, 2010
Plovdiv
Nice looking rom. Congrats! But I see that notification window is not transparent and that is something I don't like.

Welcome back fella!

kensixx

Dec 10, 2011
This looks so cool, willing to try this. :)
Don't ever change the font, hahaha :)

convit

Oct 18, 2008
acerulz, I think the same, maybe a little better :).

nielneal, no ^^.

G-FACE, DX6 has it - download it and replace SystemUI :). I prefer transparent too, but many guys noticed that is better so it's in final relase. Cheers :D.

kensixx, this is my plan, thanks dude :p.

Could u plz make an addon to make theme transparent? I like your "invisible main them" for djx3 but it make some app in djk6 FC. Thanks!

kensixx

Dec 10, 2011
Suggestions:
cool battery percentage mod in your 'Monster' rom for the Xperia Play, if it could be ported, so nice :DDD
ICS update? :D

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
Guys, you should remember I really don't like graphics mods, if someone is actually with all mods please make some topic with addons, and then maybe made some tuning :D.

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
This ROM is not so good as DiXperia Gaming, it's for daily using, but I'm planning some gaming version of DX7, but 100% sure not for now :).

acerulz

Jul 3, 2011
Bangalore
nice to hear the memory usage .... anyways even u normal usage are gud for gaming compared to others... love this ROM atm ... is pretty neat will report any flaws if found !! where can i get the wallpaper which u have used in screensshot ??

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
You mean DX7 wallpaper or that boat?

BTW - I see some haters coming - 3 start, rate 3.00, I think they don't download my ROM but click on Terrible cause they don't like me. Sorry for being impolite but this is getting annoying - every time the same situation. If you don't like me don't open my thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: acerulz

acerulz

Jul 3, 2011
Bangalore
yup the boat one ....dude ..let the haters be themselves ..there are people who like and appreciate its just u need to stop what others think !! u be urself !! we like ur work !!

silveraero

Jul 19, 2011
New York
Xiaomi Poco F3
You mean DX7 wallpaper or that boat?

BTW - I see some haters coming - 3 start, rate 3.00, I think they don't download my ROM but click on Terrible cause they don't like me. Sorry for being impolite but this is getting annoying - every time the same situation. If you don't like me don't open my thread.

Rating does not mean they hate you mate, just for some reason that they rated :rolleyes:

Reactions: acerulz

acerulz

Jul 3, 2011
Bangalore
well said aero !!

one thing when i use TuneinRadio Pro ..everythin becomes a bit laggish for me !! :(

the data signal drops too cant connect to internet only !!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts