By flumpster, Senior Member on 26th May 2012, 07:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2012, 07:01 PM |#5001  
Flag Corbin,Ky.
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flumpster

Whatever you require mate.. Do you need 32 gig to store games on? was you running out of space before?

I use 30 gig FAT and 34 gig ext4 but it's up to every ones needs.

I can created any sizes because I really don't need a lot of extra storage on the FAT32 partition I was just wondering how much space is needed on the Ext4 partition to store and use for whatever the ROM needs for Data2Sd.

Thanks

18th October 2012, 07:30 PM |#5002  
Flag Cologne Germany
Thanks Meter: 518

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonH54

I can created any sizes because I really don't need a lot of extra storage on the FAT32 partition I was just wondering how much space is needed on the Ext4 partition to store and use for whatever the ROM needs for Data2Sd.

Thanks

Mine is on 45gb, as I have lots of apps. In terms of minimum requirements, I've heard none. I would personally keep at least 5 to 7gb, but it's totally up to do.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Dai323 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dai323 Ad-Free
18th October 2012, 07:39 PM |#5003  
Flag Corbin,Ky.
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Thanks for replies concerning ext4 size.
18th October 2012, 11:48 PM |#5004  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Here's an odd one.
I've switched to Nova launcher.
I really like the Asus weather widget but until now I have been unable to get it to work on my home screen.
Then I discovered accidentally that if I created the widget on one of the other screens I could then slide it across to the home screen and it would work?
WTF?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
19th October 2012, 12:43 AM |#5005  
Thanks Meter: 50

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revhead

Here's an odd one.
I really like the Asus weather widget but until now I have been unable to get it to work on my home screen.
Then I discovered accidentally that if I created the widget on one of the other screens I could then slide it across to the home screen and it would work?
WTF?

I dont get what you did to make the Asus widget work.. did you just placed it to another homescreen? For me it only works in small size mode. (ofc in nova launcher)

Tapatalked!
19th October 2012, 04:45 AM |#5006  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
I am having problems watching movies from the play store with HairyBean 1.3 that I have purchased. Some movies I purchased will play but some say my rental period has expired? I did not have this problem on 1.2. All of my purchased movies are playing on my Galaxy Nexus and my Nexus 7 with no issues. This is a new one for me?????

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
19th October 2012, 11:08 AM |#5007  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythoc

I dont get what you did to make the Asus widget work.. did you just placed it to another homescreen? For me it only works in small size mode. (ofc in nova launcher)

Tapatalked!

I don't know how else to explain it?
Just create it on one of the other screens and drag it on to your homescreen. Worked for me.

19th October 2012, 07:45 PM |#5008  
Flag BADALONA
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Just installed this ROM today, so far everything is good, out that none of browsers I'm using (stock one and Maxthon Browser HD) can play Flash.
19th October 2012, 08:07 PM |#5009  
Flag Cologne Germany
Thanks Meter: 518

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revhead

Here's an odd one.
WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythoc

Tapatalked!

LOL! I dont get what you guys are talkin, cause the widget works fine for me on stock, nova, and apex!

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.cervera

Just installed this ROM today, so far everything is good, out that none of browsers I'm using (stock one and Maxthon Browser HD) can play Flash.

Im assuming you sideloaded flash?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneworrior

I am having problems watching movies from the play store with HairyBean 1.3 that I have purchased. Some movies I purchased will play but some say my rental period has expired? I did not have this problem on 1.2. All of my purchased movies are playing on my Galaxy Nexus and my Nexus 7 with no issues. This is a new one for me?????

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Did you restore Google Movies from Titanium?

Try clearing your Play Movie cache and data in settings and see if it still happens.

19th October 2012, 10:20 PM |#5010  
Flag BADALONA
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai323

Im assuming you sideloaded flash?

No...sorry for this silly question, but how to do that ??
Is it an app from the Play Store ??
I thought this feature was on all versions of this ROM as it's said on first post, unless I'm confused.
19th October 2012, 10:23 PM |#5011  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 540

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f.cervera

No...sorry for this silly question, but how to do that ??
Is it an app from the Play Store ??
I thought this feature was on all versions of this ROM as it's said on first post, unless I'm confused.

You get the apk?
It's not that hard to find if you know how to use Google. (My response may sound a bit harsh, but if you don't know how to do basic stuff like Googling it is not wise to use custom roms on your 600USD device. It is not that hard to brick your device.)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)