By flumpster, Senior Member on 26th May 2012, 07:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2012, 07:42 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie paz

Here's what's running:

Can't see what is running until I get home, picture is blocked at work. I have 1 widgit running (asus weather) updates 1 per hour, wifi always on, if you don't use the stock email app, you probably want to freeze it in tbu along with the email exchange as they both run in background. Mine after a full charge was at 99% this morning, it ws asleep for about 7 hours..... Does definately sound like you have something running that is doing quite a bit of network accessing. You may want to look into buying something like system panel you you can see what is going on. I don't rememeber if there is a free version but I am sure there is something like it out there....

You probably want to run cpu spy too and see if it is actually hitting deep sleep my guess is that it isn't happeneing either....

12th June 2012, 08:10 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 1,511

More
I would say app issue also as after seeing post about battery drain tried mine out this AM. Took it off charge at 6AM and battery was at 97% so cleared battery stats (50/50 as to whether this works or not) and then left to see how much drained and when I got home at 6:30pm battery was at 93%. Running the same build as was published.
12th June 2012, 08:14 PM |#503  
Flag Illadelphia
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwookie6379

I would say app issue also as after seeing post about battery drain tried mine out this AM. Took it off charge at 6AM and battery was at 97% so cleared battery stats (50/50 as to whether this works or not) and then left to see how much drained and when I got home at 6:30pm battery was at 93%. Running the same build as was published.

Do you see any of the 7 apps that are running on my Prime that could be causing the problem?
12th June 2012, 08:15 PM |#504  

More
Well been speaking to the wife today and told her that I put the ROM on hold for the mo due to everything that has happened and she has asked me to continue with it as her Nan, who passed, would not want everything to stop because of her so.....looks like im back on it.

LOL it lasted 24hrs!!

Im a lucky chap to have my wife....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrwookie6379 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrwookie6379 Ad-Free
12th June 2012, 08:17 PM |#505  

More
Quote:

Do you see any of the 7 apps that are running on my Prime that could be causing the problem?

Well the only one that is an installable app is thumb keyboard. Did you charge fully and try clearing battery stats as suggested earlier?
12th June 2012, 08:38 PM |#506  
Flag Illadelphia

More
Quote:

Well the only one that is an installable app is thumb keyboard. Did you charge fully and try clearing battery stats as suggested earlier?

I charged to 100%, but didn't try clearing battery stats. How do I clear battery stats?
12th June 2012, 08:51 PM |#507  

More
Quote:

I charged to 100%, but didn't try clearing battery stats. How do I clear battery stats?

You can do it in recovery but I use Battery Calibration app from play as saves rebooting.
12th June 2012, 08:57 PM |#508  
Owings, MD
Thanks Meter: 180

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You can do it in recovery but I use Battery Calibration app from play as saves rebooting.

I've used that app in the past on my phone and it works great for that particular function.
12th June 2012, 09:00 PM |#509  
Flag Illadelphia

More
I'm also using the Gmail mail app. Is that a battery hog? Should I be using the stock email app instead?
12th June 2012, 09:16 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 486

More
Quote:

Well been speaking to the wife today and told her that I put the ROM on hold for the mo due to everything that has happened and she has asked me to continue with it as her Nan, who passed, would not want everything to stop because of her so.....looks like im back on it.

LOL it lasted 24hrs!!

Im a lucky chap to have my wife....

And he's baaaack :)
Are you planning a new version with the .28 update when it's out?
Also which battery calibration app are you using? There was quite a few in the app marked.
12th June 2012, 09:18 PM |#511  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_rose

Are you planning a new version with the .28 update when it's out?

May beeeeeeee..........;
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrwookie6379 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrwookie6379 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)