[Q] I need help with installing Xposed on my device

Search This thread

evoFxP

May 12, 2014
I want to install Xposed Framework on my Huawei G700 with root access. But when I install it, my phone needs to reboot and then Xposed Installer says: The latest version of Xposed is currently not active. Did you install the framework and reboot?
I did the steps, the install and the full reboot, not the soft reboot. I also checked if I have really root access, and I have, so no problem about that.
I also have installed all bundles and they are all active. So what do I need to do now to get Xposed Framework working correctly?

ouardo

Jul 18, 2014
I want to install Xposed Framework on my Huawei G700 with root access. But when I install it, my phone needs to reboot and then Xposed Installer says: The latest version of Xposed is currently not active. Did you install the framework and reboot?
I did the steps, the install and the full reboot, not the soft reboot. I also checked if I have really root access, and I have, so no problem about that.
I also have installed all bundles and they are all active. So what do I need to do now to get Xposed Framework working correctly?

Hi, I've got the same phone and the same problem, did you solve it? :(

joker.x

Nov 13, 2015
My device is huawei y625 ana i installed flat colored statusbar and no changes on my statusbar.
Xstana is working
But i wanna colored statusbar ,anyone can help plz.

Tadael

Mar 25, 2016
You must install Xposed version 2.5, and everything will work.Sometimes, some modules will not work unless you have the latest version, so in order to fix that, install older versions of the modules you want.

Top Liked Posts