FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [S4] [OFFICIAL] BAKED BlackBean 7 (JB 4.2.1) (1/22/13)

3,486 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,535

By klin1344, Senior Member on 23rd January 2013, 03:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd January 2013, 03:56 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cerritos, CA

Donate to Me
More
Thanks guys I really appreciate your support!
Please thank TeamBAKED as well for their cooperation.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to klin1344 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift klin1344 Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 04:03 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cerritos, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tone5

I tried the unofficial bb7 when it was released but the camera wasn't working. Is it working on the official versions now?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

No, it is not working in this build yet. As it gets fixed I will fetch the commits and submit a pull request so that it can be merged into the baked repo officially.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klin1344 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift klin1344 Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 04:15 AM |#13  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 2,307

More
Thumbs up
This is absolutely amazing and a great day for our beloved One S and I am glad you were willing to accept building officially for us Klin I was disheartened to even have the thought this may not happen. It is really great to see HTC One S on the official TeamBaked page and you a part of it man! Great job on the ROM everything has been running great as expected except for the known issues! Thanks again we needed ya buddy!
23rd January 2013, 04:19 AM |#14  
Flag The Windy City, Chicago, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 369

More
Everything seems to be working great. The only thing is the camera not being present. Thank you Klin!
23rd January 2013, 04:32 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2,586

More
For working Camera here are the files you need. You can try flashing it but good luck with that lol but if you place the files into the rom zip and fresh flash then it should be working.

Quote:

Open both with winrar and then drag and drop the system folder and the boot.img from my zip to the rom zip then flash the rom.

Attached Files
File Type: zip BB7 Camera Fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.02 MB, 104 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darknites For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Darknites Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 04:35 AM |#16  
Flag Hialeah
Thanks Meter: 94

More
yea definitely a huge shot out to team baked for allowing klin to do these builds and looking past the hostility they were getting...awesome to see something good come out of that mess.... and thanks again klin...
The Following User Says Thank You to essentialmindz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift essentialmindz Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 04:43 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 598

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknites

For working Camera here are the files you need. You can try flashing it but good luck with that lol but if you place the files into the rom zip and fresh flash then it should be working.

Darknites, you my good sir, are a boss.
im out of thanks for the day but where do I put the files exactly in the BB7 ROM?
23rd January 2013, 04:45 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Re: [ROM] [S4] [OFFICIAL] BAKED BlackBean 7 (JB 4.2.1) (1/22/13)
Klin thank you soooo much!! Finally bb7

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app
23rd January 2013, 04:46 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 2,586

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_rick13

Darknites, you my good sir, are a boss.
im out of thanks for the day but where do I put the files exactly in the BB7 ROM?

If you open both with winrar and then drag and drop the system folder and the boot.img from my zip to the rom zip then flash the rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darknites For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Darknites Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 04:47 AM |#20  
Flag Hialeah
Thanks Meter: 94

More
ill give a try tomorrow...
23rd January 2013, 04:55 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cerritos, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknites

Thanks for this. Do you mind if I modify it attach it to the OP for those who want a temporary camera fix? I took a look and all it includes is the kernel, the hardware lib, and the Camera apk. I will take out the kernel since it's not needed.
The Following User Says Thank You to klin1344 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift klin1344 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)