[ROM] JB REMIX 3.0.0 | Fastest | Best Battery | OTA | Sense 5 Theme | << 13 February

Search This thread

gaddsta

Jan 25, 2011
East sussex uk
jb remix

Hi there, I've downloaded your ROM which I'm so looking forward to using, but, when I install it goes through all the setup program which I think odd pretty cool by the way. Then when it reboots after the installation is complete, my one x just kinda hangs on the one x splash screen and goes no further. Do you have any suggestions?

Many thanks

bartdeli

Jul 25, 2010
Hi there, I've downloaded your ROM which I'm so looking forward to using, but, when I install it goes through all the setup program which I think odd pretty cool by the way. Then when it reboots after the installation is complete, my one x just kinda hangs on the one x splash screen and goes no further. Do you have any suggestions?

Many thanks

Did you flash the boot.img from the rom's zip? Did you erase cache afterwards?

Wysyłane z mojego HTC One X za pomocą Tapatalk 2

gaddsta

Jan 25, 2011
East sussex uk
Boot img? No, I downloaded the ROM to my phones root, then installed it through clockwork recovery... Lol I didn't know there was a sperate boot.img file in the zip

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Is it possible to flash the boot.img from my phone or dies it have to be done by pc via fastboot? Thanks for the help by the way

bartdeli

Jul 25, 2010
Boot img? No, I downloaded the ROM to my phones root, then installed it through clockwork recovery... Lol I didn't know there was a sperate boot.img file in the zip

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Is it possible to flash the boot.img from my phone or dies it have to be done by pc via fastboot? Thanks for the help by the way

You probably have S-ON HOX, so you need to flash boot.img via fastboot and then fastboot erase cache. Then flash the zip rom via recovery.
Make sure doing full wipe if coming from another rom.

gaddsta

Jan 25, 2011
East sussex uk
Yes I've just looked and it appears that I do have s-on with my HOX, so its fastboot flash boot boot.img from PC first, then install the ROM as normal. Just a quick query, I'm currently using 4.2.2 ice cold jelly AOKP, will my back up still work with this boot image? Sorry for being a pain

bartdeli

Jul 25, 2010
Yes I've just looked and it appears that I do have s-on with my HOX, so its fastboot flash boot boot.img from PC first, then install the ROM as normal. Just a quick query, I'm currently using 4.2.2 ice cold jelly AOKP, will my back up still work with this boot image? Sorry for being a pain

Every time you change rom you need to flash its kernel (boot.img). Otherwise you will get a bootloop (you got one already :) )
Always make a full wipe changing roms

gaddsta

Jan 25, 2011
East sussex uk
Now I get it, after all this time I didn't realise that the boot image was the kernel. I'll give it a shot after my dinner lol. I just gotta find my boot.img for ice cold jelly in case it all goes tits up. Cheers for your help

gaddsta

Jan 25, 2011
East sussex uk
Right, I've managed to get it all up and running, but, I have no menu button. My previous ROMs used to use the right key on the bottom of my hox as a kinda in app menu/option button. Is there a way of doing this within this ROM? Any help would be greatly appreciated

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

All sorted now, I was being an idiot lol

marcusarelius23

Aug 15, 2010
Manchester
Love this Rom, but just wondering if there is a way to get rid of the power settings thing in the notifications pull down area? I like to keep my notifications area clear. I'm a bit of a clean freak like that :D

Thanks

Sadman Khan

Feb 1, 2012
Love this Rom, but just wondering if there is a way to get rid of the power settings thing in the notifications pull down area? I like to keep my notifications area clear. I'm a bit of a clean freak like that :D

Thanks

You can use Lyapota modpack and in Aroma choose optional Power Saver..after that you can change whether you want it to stay there or go away. By the way, modpack will change your sound mod and a few other things. Be sure to read up the changes which come from using modpack.
Cheers :)

Sent from my Revolutionary Htc One X HD :D

rexaze

Mar 3, 2013
Cheras
You can use Lyapota modpack and in Aroma choose optional Power Saver..after that you can change whether you want it to stay there or go away. By the way, modpack will change your sound mod and a few other things. Be sure to read up the changes which come from using modpack.
Cheers :)

where do i download old version lyapota modpack or aroma? most of it support for 3.18/3.19 (latest)

I jz flashed this ROM bcz i want a really good battery life phone but the ringtone sound cannot set as music.
Also puremusicX and LoudX dont work on this ROM.. the speaker is too soft!

Sadman Khan

Feb 1, 2012
where do i download old version lyapota modpack or aroma? most of it support for 3.18/3.19 (latest)

I jz flashed this ROM bcz i want a really good battery life phone but the ringtone sound cannot set as music.
Also puremusicX and LoudX dont work on this ROM.. the speaker is too soft!

You can set music as ringtone from "personalise>sounds" ...and about lyapota modpack, i'd recommend you make a nand backup, and then flash it...it should work and if it doesnt, you can always revert back :) flashing lyapota modpack means you get xloud and clearphase too..so the low sound is resolved :)

rexaze

Mar 3, 2013
Cheras
You can set music as ringtone from "personalise>sounds" ...and about lyapota modpack, i'd recommend you make a nand backup, and then flash it...it should work and if it doesnt, you can always revert back :) flashing lyapota modpack means you get xloud and clearphase too..so the low sound is resolved :)

yes i can go to personalise>sounds but i cant add a ringtone which means there are only few ringtones available. i tried flashing this modpack and res manager http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2114584 both of them will cause a loop and it wont boot. i tried flashing xloud http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2107720 and pureXaudio http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2190558 but both of them wont work. i guess i will stick back to blade http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2027029&highlight=blade+mod

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Is the battery on this rom better than in ARHD 21?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

i hv nvr flash ARHD before, is ARHD 21 really good (battery wise) ??

Top Liked Posts