Keep the original weather app?

Search This thread

Jon12345

Aug 5, 2008
I have upgraded from a Nexus 4 to a S5.My home screen has the default weather app, which takes up half the screen almost!

Do you keep the default weather app that comes with the S5 or do you recommend something else?

Also, any recommendations on what to use for an alarm clock? I used the default alarm clock on my Nexus 4 before.

Thanks,

Jon

ra6o74

Dec 8, 2009
Sofia
I have upgraded from a Nexus 4 to a S5.My home screen has the default weather app, which takes up half the screen almost!

Do you keep the default weather app that comes with the S5 or do you recommend something else?

Also, any recommendations on what to use for an alarm clock? I used the default alarm clock on my Nexus 4 before.

Thanks,

Jon

The original weather widget can be made transparent at 100%. I'm using the default alarm clock and I'm completely satisfied with.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Skyrocket2

Sep 21, 2012

Thanks,

Jon

Check out this thread for the mod weather: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2766014

Rippley05

May 11, 2010
I always debate this myself. You can make the widget transparent is settings, but I also like the background changing with the weather.

I'm currently using Nova launcher so I have no choice, but Beautiful Widgets has excellent options. I'll go back to TouchWiz launcher eventually, just feels like Nova is missing something that stock offers. Can't put a finger on it tho

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app