Here is mine

Capdase Softjacket

579728_534438543248337_657548961_n.jpg

abdulrahman.96m

Oct 14, 2012
UAE - Ruwais
www.facebook.com
Hi Guys,

Just wondering what cases you guys are using, and whether you have any recommendations at all?

I just picked up a brand new Galaxy W for a very good price on eBay and am interested in using the Galaxy W daily for a while, trying out some of the Development in this section.

I have an outdoors job so prefer bulky/rugged cases, but would love to hear your thoughts on any and all cases, and some photos if you are able!

Cheers! :good:

i have blue case and its :good:

vklexer

Jun 4, 2012
Do any of you have the Rubberized hard plastic case? or just the hard plastic case? Not the TPU or Silicone ones..
Are they any good? how do they feel/protect?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unfortunately I only have a simple silicon case for my phone, its not the best but it does what its meant to.
    Nice to hear. Are you using the stock rom or CM9?

I am interested , because i found the performance on the stock ROM was more average than outstanding.

Thus, it's good to hear the opinion of someone who used the Galaxy Note a while.

To be honest I was expecting it to be quite poor by comparison. Happy to report that I was very surprised after having a play. At least on the i8150T, the stock ROM optimisation seems to be very good. Homescreen transitions are nice and smooth, in fact everyday performance in general has been quite good.

It stumbles with Live Wallpapers, and of course the older Adreno doesn't do games particularly well, but I didn't grab it for games. Funnily enough, when I flashed a de-branded ROM onto it, I felt a few more stutters than I did on the Vodafone ROM. So after losing 850 HSPA I've gone back to stock Voda and left it alone.

I'm.really happy with it :)
    juzz86,

nillkin definately very good quality, the plastic feel very nice..all the cutout too are nicely cut just i dont like the feel..should bought tpu instead
    Silicone is enough..:D

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
    I have the same case, it looks and fits very good:)

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app