[ROM][EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE] ★★★ -=RESURRECTION=- v2.0 ★★★ [A ROM YOU WILL LOVE]

Search This thread

Joel Chan

Feb 18, 2011
Singapore
I don't mind the tweaks you've added/removed. As long as the rom is still stable and fast, I'm fine with it

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

naturist

Dec 7, 2010
guys new update coming :D please suggest what you want in the next version :) this is what has been done :p
Code:
* fix terminal emulator fc
* now you can run v6, kak and 3g turbocharger scripts from terminal
* dalvikvm from ics
[COLOR=Red][B] * remove old tweaks from g-t-r[/B] (Mod edited: Dont insult any other members work)[/COLOR]
* add new tweaks
   * noatime and nodiratime
   * lmk tweaked
   * internet speed tweaks
   * vm management tweaks
   * battery tweaks
   * cache optimized
   * ondemand governor tweaked
   * normalise sleeper disabled
   * boot without sd-card implemented
   * permissions fix on boot
   * removed lag when answering phone calls
   * removed superuser lag
   * removed lag from clock app
   * removed lag from mms app
   * removed lag from handcent sms app
   * optimized background processes
   * loopy smoothness tweak added
   * performance tweak
   * optimized ram
   * system apps are now rw
   * sd card read ahead is now set to 2MB
   * optimized sqlite databases of apps
* removed dalvik2sd (increases sd card life )
* suggest what you want here :)

Using Others Work Without Permission is not allowed here. Please give proper credit and ask permission before using any tweaks posted by other members.

If you don't like it, remove it but you should not insult others work.

Reactions: fundoozzz

cool.tsanzol

Jul 18, 2011
Bhaktapur
cm7

its kind of funny and nonsense .... can you make same rom with cm7..everything same like looks apps and all just based on cm7....

Umang96

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 1, 2011
New Delhi
please remove the a2sd script give the link of "link2sd" on the 1st post so that userz can manually manage their a2sd.. and did u tried stock Indian v20c?, I found it faster

vikasb32

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 9, 2011
Hardwar
OnePlus 6
@dhruv.complete ics theme for stock rom is comming.i edit many app like phone.apk,framework-res.apk for ics theme:D:D

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Ipse_Tase

Feb 29, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
The problem is that it's not that simple. I posted this cleaned up V20I stock ROM and it's good because it doesn't have the fast dormancy bug. But when I pushed the APN files from the brazilian stock ROM to have only the correct APNs, the fast dormancy striked again. :confused:

By the way, I replaced these files:
/system/etc/apns-conf.xml
/system/etc/flex/flex.db
/system/etc/flex/flex.xml
And it was through a flashable ZIP that I made.
Yuripg1...I'm still using your V20i with NO fd wakeups. I did delete ALL the APNs and created my own.
So you might wanna try wiping out those db's instead of copying over. In the end, how many APNs you need? Maybe I'm lucky with just one.
My battery drain is below 0.5%/hr when the phone is not used.

thorium232

Dec 4, 2008
Leicester
I want to contribute to this rom by working on status bar icons, cause the stock ones are not aligned correctly.

I've done so far as what you can see in the attachment below, I want you guys to post some screenshots with those other icons, cause I think I've missed some so that I can work on them also.

I will post the final file when it's ready so that the developer of this rom can save in which format is necessary, it will be a .CDR CorelDraw file.

Sorry for my bad English :) I'll try my best ...

Attachments

• p500-status-bar-mostra01.jpg
    p500-status-bar-mostra01.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 220

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Power menu and NO ICS theme!

Hi everyone.
    After searching and searching (I'd seen it a few months ago, just didn't remember where), I finally found what I and others are searching. It's a Power Menu (Reboot and Recovery) based on the v_20_g and with no theme. The only exception is the battery icon which now is circular with percentage on the center.
    I believe this precisely what others are searching for this ROM!
    All credits of this menu goes to PaoloM70!
    Enjoy it!
    * All apps which can be download from Google Play Store (Android Market):
    * Gmail
    * Maps
    * youtube
    * thinkdroid.apk
    * talk
    * street view

You cant get the lg Thinkfree office app from the market, the one that comes with stock Rom is both viewer and editor and is locked to Optimus p500s.

Here is the most recent version taken directly from the 2.3 stock rom.
    Dhruv you are best. You have given us 11 ROMS. :p:p:p:pCan you believe is 11 ROM. :confused::confused::confused::confused: MY goodness....:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    try it now.. will tell more about battery (fast dormancy wake locks) tomorrow ...

edit: notification-bar symbols are ugly in this stock-rom (gps and wifi buttons look blurry)...

Edit 2: FD bug is still here.. phone doesnt sleep... checked with better battery stats.. fd-tracker has lots of wake locks
    Oh no..... :(((((((((((((( There is no russian language? ((((