[ROM/FIRMWARE] Stock Verizon Sense 6.0 | 4.4.2 | 3.09.605.3

Search This thread

lev777

Jul 25, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
FYI, the odex version doesn't appear to be completely stock. I tried to install Good for Enterprise on it & it detected root even though the root access management tool such as supersu was not present. I had to run some root removal on it before Good would install.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
FYI, the odex version doesn't appear to be completely stock. I tried to install Good for Enterprise on it & it detected root even though the root access management tool such as supersu was not present. I had to run some root removal on it before Good would install.

I suppose I may have left something in there :(

EDIT: Yes I left busybox and su binaries in /system/xbin

Last edited:

CMPColumbus

Mar 4, 2009
Hey Fly,

So I finally decided that 3.09.605.3 is probably the best rom to use at this point. I had to repush worldclock, calculator and stuff like that but It works. I noticed that the phone doesn't charge as fast as it did on 5.02. Is there another kernel that will work with the VZW deodexed rom that will enable fast charge? I am using the one that is part of the rom I'm guessing unsecured. I went back from the 5.02 because visual voicemail has seemed to stop working in every Rom. I know verizon updated their computer system and do no know If thats why, however, I always used VVM and it just stopped working. It will "download" then throws error even with premium VVM provisioned.

Thanks,
Chris

Hey Fly,

So I finally decided that 3.09.605.3 is probably the best rom to use at this point. I had to repush worldclock, calculator and stuff like that but It works. I noticed that the phone doesn't charge as fast as it did on 5.02. Is there another kernel that will work with the VZW deodexed rom that will enable fast charge? I am using the one that is part of the rom I'm guessing unsecured. I went back from the 5.02 because visual voicemail has seemed to stop working in every Rom. I know verizon updated their computer system and do no know If thats why, however, I always used VVM and it just stopped working. It will "download" then throws error even with premium VVM provisioned.

Thanks,
Chris

I wasn't sure whether the Max supported quickcharge. I have quickchargers 2.0 and 3.0 from my M9 and 10 but I haven't seen anything faster on the One Max.

The "most advanced" ROM that works without any hiccoughs on the Verizon Max is Nusense 6 which has been my ROM of choice ever since I got the device. It's linked in my signature. The device is well past eol, and the ROM is no longer being developed. Flyhalf is pretty much the only game in town for Max ROM's, but he's not on Verizon (and the non-Verizon ROMs for the Max have issues).

CMPColumbus

Mar 4, 2009
I wasn't sure whether the Max supported quickcharge. I have quickchargers 2.0 and 3.0 from my M9 and 10 but I haven't seen anything faster on the One Max.

The "most advanced" ROM that works without any hiccoughs on the Verizon Max is Nusense 6 which has been my ROM of choice ever since I got the device. It's linked in my signature. The device is well past eol, and the ROM is no longer being developed. Flyhalf is pretty much the only game in town for Max ROM's, but he's not on Verizon (and the non-Verizon ROMs for the Max have issues).

Thanks,
Yes I saw there was a newer NusenseSix 5.0.4.2 so I tried it and it works a lot better, so I am using it. I have VZW and my visual voice mail still will not work. It brings up the black "agree" splash screen. tells you about 2.99 mth fee blah, blah then says call customer service. I have called to make sure that my line was provisioned and even said Id pay the 2.99 premium if it would work. I could not get it to work at all.. Any clue?

Thanks,
Yes I saw there was a newer NusenseSix 5.0.4.2 so I tried it and it works a lot better, so I am using it. I have VZW and my visual voice mail still will not work. It brings up the black "agree" splash screen. tells you about 2.99 mth fee blah, blah then says call customer service. I have called to make sure that my line was provisioned and even said Id pay the 2.99 premium if it would work. I could not get it to work at all.. Any clue?
Yeah. VVM is going away.

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Thanks,
Yeah quickcharge does not work with the max. It is a feature on specific newer qcom chips. I think I left out a required app for vvm on Verizon. I could see which one I am missing and make a flashable for you if you are still on the newest NuSense?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

May 6, 2015
yea thank you got the same one i just want update it because it does not accept apps from the market , problem is many apps say it is not compatible with my device because of the software

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock Rooted
    Android 4.4.2
    Sense 6.0

Current OTA version:

Kitkat 4.4.2 | Sense 6.0
    3.09.605.3 CL333209 release-keys

Flash with TWRP 2.8.7.0 or newer.
    TWRP: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2498746

ODEX
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347784378

DEODEX
    • Includes Root
    • init.d support
    • Unsecured kernel
    • Tether hack
    • Enabled Power saver and added Extreme power saving mode
    • Panorama Camera
    • Music Channel
    • No lockscreen support
    • Removed some apps that can be found in Play Store
    • Added Calculator and Flashlight
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347804818

XDA:DevDB Information
    Stock t6vzw [ROM/FIRMWARE], ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    Flyhalf205
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2014-08-19
    Last Updated 2015-08-30
    New deodex build is uploaded. Fixed calculator and clock. Also included the power save options, htc flashlight, htc file manager, and tether hack.
    Stock versions are up and firmware and stock recoveries. Mirrors are coming soon.

You can find OTAs, firmware, and stock recoveries in 2nd post
    Anyway we could get a deodex version?

Sent from my HTC One Max

Eventually. I am taking this week off from XDA/Android. Just got a new puppy so all my development will stop until after this weekend.
    Reserved

Full Firmware. Stock recoveries. and OTA updates
    !!!THIS DOES NOT EFFECT ROOT OR S-OFF OR BOOTLOADER UNLOCK!!!
    You will still be unlocked and S-off after flashing...

3.09.605.2 firmware.zip
    2.16.605.2 firmware.zip

Firmware files include boot.img and recovery.img.

• Place the zip in your fastboot/adb directory on your computer.
    • Put the device in fastboot mode
    • (Volume down and power until menu appears, select fastboot using power button)
    • Connect the device to the computer
    • Enter the following commands from terminal/command prompt in the fastboot directory, one at a time:
    • fastboot oem rebootRUU (this puts the device in RUU mode)
    • fastboot flash zip firmware.zip (rename file to firmware.zip)
    • It will say that the update did not finish, to flush again, so repeat the above step:
    • fastboot flash zip firmware.zip

• fastboot reboot-bootloader (this reboots the device to bootloader)

OTA Updates
    3.09.605.3 OTA
    3.09.605.2 OTA
    2.16.605.2 OTA

Stock Recoveries
    3.09.605.2 stock recovery
    2.16.605.2 stock recovery
    1.11.605.4 stock recovery

To flash the Recovery:

The image is easily installed via an unlocked bootloader with the following command:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery imagename.img

For example, I provided a recovery img named t6vzw_stock_recovery.img
    So you would type:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery t6vzw_stock_recovery.img

RUUs
    3.09.605.2 RUU EXE (Computer only, run .exe file)
    3.09.605.2 RUU ZIP (Will only work in HBOOT via sdcard)
    3.09.605.2 RUU (Root pre-installed, will wipe /data)
    2.16.605.2 RUU (Root pre-installed, will wipe /data)
    1.11.605.4 RUU (Root pre-installed, will wipe /data)