[ROM] 30/09/2009 - HERO2 - Freedom of choice 1.5.5 JACSKI BFS-240

Search This thread

osokrayzay

Jul 26, 2009
www.osokrayzay.com
Ok by far the best hero release out. I'm loving plurk the widget works very snappy. If this is a taste of what the new drop has in store, wow simply wow. Ugh I'm kind of scared to say but the speed is close to like cm 4.04

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
Ok by far the best hero release out. I'm loving plurk the widget works very snappy. If this is a taste of what the new drop has in store, wow simply wow. Ugh I'm kind of scared to say but the speed is close to like cm 4.04
Well I wouldn't go that far lol. So far everything works, no force closes, very responsive.

CC CEO

Jan 14, 2008
WOW!!!!

Thank you Modaco!! this is probably 2x faster than any other build weve seen so far. I dont even think it needs the linux-swap partition. quick question: are those radio's im seeing over at modaco safe to flash for our g1s?

phatman81

Feb 28, 2006
Jersey City
Someone else check this out, but i just tried to take a few photos and there is serious glaring in them. I mean on anything shiny or bright (yellow auto reset fuse in my case). I turned the brightness down, and it helps, but its still totally noticeable. The only lighting i have is a 2 builb flourecent over my workbench. I use my G1 for photos all the time and this is probably the worst quality pics i have seen from it so far. If need examples, i'll try to post some later @ work...

evilbunnyfufu

Jan 31, 2009
udp port 9000 is open to all.. wonder what that is.. i got a pure flash, no apps outside of stock.. mmm wipe happy..

dipeshb

Feb 13, 2006
Weather Fix

Wow what a splendid ROM so far, only been on it 10 mins tho...

The weather widget fix is a simple fix found on other posts it goes...

1) Click on where the weather icon should be on the clock
2) Once in the weather app, go to Menu -> Settings.
3) Go to Temperature Scale and change the setting from Celsius to Fahrenheit, then exit and go back in and change back to Celcius (or leave it if you like F).
4) Exit to Home, then remove and re-add the widget..

Should all be working now