smartWatchM v1.2.5.1 (2009-12-13) SE BT Watch MBW-100/150/200, Prada, Citizen, LM95x

Which application do you use?

• btWatch by pcfixitman

Votes: 71 12.5%
  • smartWatchM by moneytoo

Votes: 496 87.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

axle7517

Apr 18, 2006
Paris
1er report
i have to test more but for now

baterri drain : still the same 4% in 20min

new probleme : afte +/- 20min in stand by i received a call but the watch didn't vibrate !!
after the cal i made a test (vibrate) and all is ok ???
some probleme with wake up after long standby ??
must be the things you changed to stop batteri drain ...

i will report more later

al_3sjad

Mar 26, 2005
:) Very nice if we can use it with this watch :)

hyundai_w100.jpg

axle7517

Apr 18, 2006
Paris
new report

baterie drain : after soft reset seems better

appointment notification : ok but no time (00:00-00:00) this was ok in the previus version for me

wake up probleme after long standby: no on since the last time

reconection after lost contact : didn't work good, i had to stop and start bt on watch to reconect

Pernod99

Apr 21, 2005
baterie drain : after soft reset seems better
Yes
appointment notification : ok but no time (00:00-00:00)
Yes same problem
wake up probleme after long standby
At the time no problems
reconection after lost contact : didn't work good, i had to stop and start bt on watch to reconect
Yes, unfortunately the same problems

My wishes (In this sequence) :
1. Autostart/Hide function
2. Appointment notif. (2 to 3 repetitions and some longer duration of the Display)
3. Even better / more stable Reconnection / Out of Range Feature
4. Simplifying the pairing
5. Use Weather Infos of SBSHPocketWeather 2

I am the luckiest Man of the World :D

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
1. Autostart/Hide function

Auto -Minimize/-Hide function is already implemented in v0.1.6.1 which will be released soon (tonight or tomorrow).

I'm trying this again and again but it since v0.1.5.3/0.1.6.0 the reconnection works great for me. I usualy leave the room, short after I get out of reach notification with vibrations. So I return back - 1. I wait a while (1-2 minutes) and the watch are successfull reconnected 2. I press a button on watch and the connection is immediately re-established.
Anyway, I will change some settings of com port in the next version so you could see if there is any difference or not.

Last edited:

Pernod99

Apr 21, 2005
I'm trying this again and again but it since v0.1.5.3/0.1.6.0 the reconnection works great for me. I usualy leave the room, short after I get out of reach notification with vibrations. So I return back - 1. I wait a while (1-2 minutes) and the watch are successfull reconnected 2. I press a button on watch and the connection is immediately re-established.

Yes you are right ;)

Auto -Minimize/-Hide function is already implemented in v0.1.6.1 which will be released soon (tonight or tomorrow).
:D
2. Appointment notif. (2 to 3 repetitions and some longer duration of the Display)
3. Even better / more stable Reconnection / Out of Range Feature
4. Simplifying the pairing
5. Use Weather Infos of SBSHPocketWeather 2
?

You are already the best.... :)

easycure1974

Nov 22, 2005
Eskilstuna

Anyway, I will change some settings of com port in the next version so you could see if there is any difference or not.

I have been keen of buying the MBW-150 for a long time ago but didn´t because of it not working with Windows mobile.
But two days ago I stumbled across this thread and I bought one! And I installed your application and it works like a charm. I have no problems at all with the reconnection on my Tytn II. I often walk out of range and when I am coming back in range it reconnects itself without trouble. Thanks for you incredible work

Pernod99

Apr 21, 2005
@moneytoo

Is it possible that the PPC play a "Soundfile" if the MBW Clock coming back in range or reconnects correct ? :cool:

All right.
Now key events... Press (and press & hold) all buttons on the watch. Does any button send "AT*SEMP=number" or anything else?

Yes, the button in the middle.

When press & hold: AT*SEMP=5
On screen there is a forward sign >>|

When you just press: First time AT*SEMP=1 / Second time AT*SEMP=2
On screen there is a combined sign >|| (play and pause)

axle7517

Apr 18, 2006
Paris

Cool !

Would it be possible to make reconection faster?

new report

i confirm batteri drain seems to be gone

nothing else

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've got a new MBW-150 but it won't connect. I've been using an MBW-150 previously. The screen dimmed. Now I've got a new watch but I cannot seem to connect. I'm using WinMo 6.5.

I figured I needed to either change the device (Settings--> Device) or re-Discover and Pair, but both functions are greyed out on the phone, so that I cannot access them. I'm using smartWatchM v 1.2.6.0 (20100227).

Any hints?

Thanks!
    what device (model) are you using?
    have you aplied the registry fix that is mentioned (HKLM\Software\Widcomm\BTConfig\Services\0001\Auto from 1 to 0 and restart the device ) delete all previous watches from the bt manager
    The rubber wristband on my Music Edition watch broke. Does anyone know where to get a replacement. Obviously I've contacted SonyEricsson, but if you know an online store selling them it would be good.

Thanks!
    I found many wristbands for most of the mbw series and mbw-200 here but the prices are a little hot but they only ship to Germany, I managed to get me one through a friend I have in Germany hope you can too.
    Unless you absolutely need original band, I believe any 20mm springbar wristband/watch strap will do. Tons of different designs are available cheaper and also you can find one that you like better than original one. For example, try eBay, or this shop is pretty good too - http://www.watch-band-center.com

Edit: sorry, just noticed original question was about MBW-150 and not MBW-200 (which is 20mm). Not sure which size MBW-150 is, you may measure it yourself (distance between lugs). As long as it using springbar strap, third party straps should also work.
    Does anyone know if it is possible to display the number calling in large fonts.

If I disable 2-lined Caller ID, no number at all shows, just a blinking phone symbol. If I enable it, the number shows, but only in half size (obviously, as it is a one of two lines). So is it possible to get the number to show despite having 2-lined caller ID disabled?

Thanks!

UPDATE! Suddenly the phone number shows with numbers displayed as a full line. Don't know what was wrong previously.

You use the beta version of smart watch (SmartWatch 1.2.6.0 (the beta version) )?

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8189457&postcount=2482

one line with big text ;).