FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**

156 posts
Thanks Meter: 454
 
By Phromik, Senior Member on 28th January 2009, 07:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st October 2010, 07:05 AM |#9001  
chancellorr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 85
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyPSP

you know i'll want the wallpaper. Spill it.

Cant find it in the dropbox.

Just put it in the drop box. Page 2.
31st October 2010, 08:20 AM |#9002  
brendanmurphy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Keswick, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Can someone tell me how this was done?



All i know is it was done with launcher pro. It was posted on there show off your homescreen thread on launcherpro.com And the person hasn't replied to me. I really want to do this to my phone
jsimpson
31st October 2010, 08:34 AM |#9003  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Set LauncherPro to a 10x10 grid. Easy as pie.
31st October 2010, 08:44 AM |#9004  
brendanmurphy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Keswick, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimpson

Set LauncherPro to a 10x10 grid. Easy as pie.

Ok well what is the theme used? 10 x 10 grid doesn't help without that info
31st October 2010, 09:12 AM |#9005  
LuffyPSP's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 169
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancellorr

Just put it in the drop box. Page 2.

Got it! can you share the .psd for the homescreen? not the lockscreen. cuz i want a different dock but with those box around.
jsimpson
31st October 2010, 09:12 AM |#9006  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendanmurphy

Ok well what is the theme used? 10 x 10 grid doesn't help without that info

The theme? Well as far as I can tell it's a modded version of LPP. It looks a lot like signals23's version (found here).

He just resized the contacts and messaging widgets (you must have Launcherpro Plus to do this) and put one just above the other to make it look like one single widget.

As for the clock? I'm not entirely sure which it may be.

To hide the status/notification bar you can do 1 of 2 things. Go to your homescreen and press the menu key, preferences (for LPP), appearance settings, and uncheck "Show icon labels" OR you can go to your dock and long press on your app drawer icon and select "swipe gesture action" and choose "show/hide status bar" from the pop-up menu.

Hope this helps!
31st October 2010, 09:29 AM |#9007  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioft

Nothing special...

May i have ur wallpaper?

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
31st October 2010, 09:43 AM |#9008  
brendanmurphy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Keswick, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimpson

The theme? Well as far as I can tell it's a modded version of LPP. It looks a lot like signals23's version (found here).

He just resized the contacts and messaging widgets (you must have Launcherpro Plus to do this) and put one just above the other to make it look like one single widget.

As for the clock? I'm not entirely sure which it may be.

To hide the status/notification bar you can do 1 of 2 things. Go to your homescreen and press the menu key, preferences (for LPP), appearance settings, and uncheck "Show icon labels" OR you can go to your dock and long press on your app drawer icon and select "swipe gesture action" and choose "show/hide status bar" from the pop-up menu.

Hope this helps!

Think you could try an attempt to duplicate it? I tried with the theme you showed and didn't get very far
jsimpson
31st October 2010, 09:52 AM |#9009  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
What exactly do you want me to duplicate? I'll do whatever I can to help, just wanna know what you're asking.

I can make a step-by-step if you need me to?
31st October 2010, 10:24 AM |#9010  
brendanmurphy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Keswick, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimpson

What exactly do you want me to duplicate? I'll do whatever I can to help, just wanna know what you're asking.

I can make a step-by-step if you need me to?

Yea pretty much. Ive tried using the theme you showed and using the 10 x 10 grid but i can not get it to look anything like the picture i posted
jsimpson
31st October 2010, 10:50 AM |#9011  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More

hit menu, go to preferences


homescreen settings


select number of columns, then number of rows


scroll down and choose 10 for each and then restart launcherpro when it asks


go back to your homescreen you want the widgets on and long-press the screen, choose "LauncherPro Widgets"


Choose whichever widget you'd like, press select


Long-press on the top left corner of the widget, you'll get this resizing box


Resize until you are at this size, or your desired size then hit the back key


Move to wherever you like. Repeat for the 2nd widget you want above it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
art, artistic screens shots, best thread ever!!!, display screen, hardcore, homescreen, i should be studying, icons, jjd, jjj is watching, screenshot, sex and drugs, the largest thread, themes, visualizer, wallpaper, xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes