FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[NEWS ONLY] DiXperia projects - news and announcements

2,029 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,139

By DiKeJ, Senior Member on 2nd June 2013, 07:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Welcome guys once again . I don't want make this thread super brilliant and stylish, it's just for me and you to notice, how's projects going. As you should know (hopefully), I'm back with 3 projects for Xperia X10 (and Play too), so 6 projects at all is not easy way, so I need some place to make everything clear and most important. This thread have this destiny. Don't forget it's not a help thread, they will appear in the right time, when every project will be ready to put on XDA. Thanks for understand and being with me even if I was too quiet too long, but my justification is more projects in one time ^^. See you all, and have a nice day!

Moderators: If this thread is useless in your feelings, please contact me, don't delete it without any words, cause I'll lost many informations . Thanks .

==> CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL PROJECTS AND MODS BY ME <==
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DiKeJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiKeJ Ad-Free
2nd June 2013, 07:22 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland - Zgierz

Donate to Me
More
Xperia X10:
1) DiXperia X/10 - the next one version of my longest set of ROMs - it will be based on the newest JB Android, don't know exactly if 4.1.2 or 4.2.2, will se about stability and perfromance, which will be better . I can confirm again big kickass like I always try to make, with best and the newest stuff by Sony, nice'n'clear looks and more! This ROM will have one version only, at least this is the plan for now.
2) DiXperia - Gaming 2 - The best possible to make our X10 devices work and play like a charm for gamers . It will be based on GB 2.3.4 with no-hungry apps, pretty "gaming" framework (maybe similiar to DX8 Gaming version) and friendly clean Android, don't know if I will apply here Sony framework, cause it will eat some performance and RAM + stress more CPU. It will be mix of DiXperia Gaming and DiXperia 8 - Gaming version, with some more tweaks and refresh .
3) DiXperia "Mystery" - The new project, should not be line like numbered DiXperias (1,2,...,9 etc. or Different World or Gaming), but a single, alone version. I'll try listen you here, so you can share me some ideas what to apply here, so I can make ideal ROM for our community. For example, I've heard that DX7 was the fastest ever...Sure, then ROM will be based on it. DX8 was the most beautiful? A'ight, will try to make framework for this similiar to. DX4 was friendly for gamers? I will try to make it gamers-ready (but not as good as DiXperia Gaming 2), so you can play a little on it too . It's only a instantation, but fell free to contact me via PM with your ideas! I think ROM will be based on GB, but no correct words now .

It's a short review of non-exist projects for now, but soon I will start working on all of them, of course I will need help if anyone want to give me a hand . I can say, some things could change in the future, but it's unnecessary in my opinion - all projects seems to have good destiny for itself, and everyone should find something for himself/herself ^^.

Feel free guys/girls to ask a questions, so I can answer it as soon as possible . Thank you for your waiting, and wait once again, maybe longer! 6 projects, with my personal life, school, sleep (crazy!), sports, family etc. will be hard but....If I say something - I always keep one's word . Cheers guys!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DiKeJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiKeJ Ad-Free
2nd June 2013, 07:35 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland - Zgierz

Donate to Me
More
Also, don't forget this this is NOT helpful, but it doesn't mean you can't give some advices for me, to apply some things for projects .

And one more, most important - I will need some guys to help:
- 3 persons to make help thread for each ROM (or maybe one person, but I don't know if he/she will hold 3 threads :P). [NO NEED ANYMORE!]
- Some graphics/visual buddies to help me with ROM styles and threads look-like. [NO NEED ANYMORE!]
- Stable and certain testers (3 to 6) [NO NEED ANYMORE!]
- Kernel Developer for DXEngine Environment [NO NEED ANYMORE!]
- If you think you are ideal person to help me in anything, like making me coffe or sandwiches, write here some clever idea .

Some news about ROMs:
- DX X/10 is the first I'll start working on, and I'm just collecting sources and looking on my DX9 - long time no developping, it will be hard first few days, but don't worry - I think next weekend will have some good news .
- No news about Gaming project.
- Tell me what you want to see in Mystery - it's yours, I'm just making it .

EDIT:
People who wants to help:
-keenofhiphop - Tester #1 and owner of all discussion romthreads, thank you!
-Buda1996 - Help with romthreads, thank you!
-Berik84 - Tester #2, thank you!
-Shaiaz - Graphic designer #1, thank you!
-extremetempz - Kernel Developer, thank you!
-Matthyzz - Tester #3, thank you!
-doodownunda Tester #4, thank you!
-Kornelije23 Tester #5, thank you!
-icemankimi Tester #6, thank you!
-ralf_waldo Tester #7, thank you!
-Soplica Tester #8, thank you!
-ante.dus Tester #9, thank you!
-Ultimategeppie Tester #10, thank you!
-djkarl Tester #11, thank you!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiKeJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiKeJ Ad-Free
2nd June 2013, 06:35 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 411

More
So man my new phone is here
So my X10 belongs to you (meaning ill test everything)
I can make all romthreads if you want and was statisfied with my work before
Greets

Sent from my C2105 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keenofhiphop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift keenofhiphop Ad-Free
2nd June 2013, 07:10 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland - Zgierz

Donate to Me
More
Thanks dude, it's so amazing you want be tester and owner of 3 discussion threads for projects . I nearly can say that I love you Kai (lol) xD. Cheers Bro, take your time with your Xperia L, X10 will need to rest before hardcore tests!

Also, I'll change device in ~September 2013, so then my X10 will be only for developping, not dialy device, it will help for sure in any works .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiKeJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiKeJ Ad-Free
2nd June 2013, 08:52 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland - Zgierz

Donate to Me
More
All help appreciated, thank you buddy .

Sent from my Xperia X10i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to DiKeJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiKeJ Ad-Free
3rd June 2013, 03:45 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland - Zgierz

Donate to Me
More
Post #3 updated with all guys who wants to help me . Thank you once again!
The Following User Says Thank You to DiKeJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiKeJ Ad-Free
4th June 2013, 11:12 AM |#9  
Flag Marienbad
Thanks Meter: 101

More
I would like to help you too. Hope you have a free tester position.

Sent from my X10 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Berik84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Berik84 Ad-Free
5th June 2013, 04:51 PM |#10  
I can help you in term of graphics?

Via Spike.G GB -PLUTONIUM- eG
5th June 2013, 05:09 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland - Zgierz

Donate to Me
More
I have one graphics, just updated my thread, cause we talked (me and Shaiaz) yesterday, and he decided to make graphics for all 6 projects threads . Of course, you can help, cause I wrote graphic "buddies", not "buddy", so welcome to the club . Thanks .

EDIT: friend, do you think you can help Shaiaz and me also in 3 Xperia Play projects? I mean graphics of course .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)