[Q] Alcatel One Touch Fierce [Mods and More]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

phonecapone

Mar 20, 2013
Internetz
www.noidodroid.com
I just recently purchased an Alcatel One Touch Fierce and so far I would have to say the money spent on it was well worth it.

What all can be done with this model? I have yet to find much of anything on the web regarding this phone and modifying.

I rooted the phone with Kingo after having some issues with another method. Easy as 1-2-3.

UI Launcher - So far... I have changed the fonts, various UI sections, colors, transparency, and more. I added a few new Launches to give a try. such as ADW. I haven't completely setup everything yet.

Rom, Radio, CPU and more - I have modded much throughout these and so far nothing negative. I am just getting back into phones again, yea im an 'old school phone guru", so a lot of this is new to me for the fact im not entirely 100% versed on everything Android especially the filesystem's more critical files and processes. I hope to learn more.

Post your experiences with this phone, what you've done, plan to do and anything you feel might help myself and others out there using this fast little quaddie. :)

Mar 4, 2014
Awesome phone. Great for the price. I made it able to screenshot, change the CPU, and other basic stuff like that. Sadly, there isn't an official version of Clockworkmod, (trying to find an unofficial version) and there isn't any custom ROMS..... I will find a loophole, but a great phone overall.

Sent from my rooted ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce running stock Kernel and ROM. Android version 2.2.2.

phonecapone

Mar 20, 2013
Internetz
www.noidodroid.com
Alcatel One Touch Fierce - Stock Rom Anyone?

Anyone have a stock rom or can pull one for me? Carrier T-Mobile. I forgot to back mine up when I rooted.

I rooted and had an update come which installed and screwed up everything. I hard reset and I cannot get past the setup screen. I did however find some workaround and can access the file browser, music player and other apps via using googles built in search and selecting apps or phone at the bottom then searching for extensions or names etc. Was able to get to the camera too. Other than that the phone is useless unless I can get a stock rom and update.

pokoo2

Jul 23, 2016
Finally rooted but I can't find anything on web regarding ROMs or recovery etc sucks because it's a pretty good phone

can someone please share or upload Alcatel fierce 2 OT-7040T firmware or a custom rom. Please i bricked my phone.:crying:

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

can someone please share or upload Alcatel fierce 2 OT-7040T firmware or a custom rom. Please i bricked my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.