No keyboard on lockscreen

Search This thread

tattoowood

Jun 27, 2010
I cant put in my password cuz no keyboard comes up. Help please

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

tattoowood

Jun 27, 2010
Power off and then power on and see if the keyboard posted up. If you have a custom recovery you can try to ADB sideload a Gapps zip in TWRP and that should bring up a keyboard for you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

its stock and I've tried everything I know. I don't know how to boot into a recovery or anything

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
its stock and I've tried everything I know. I don't know how to boot into a recovery or anything

Oh it's stock. Well I would try a warranty from Amazon. Otherwise you'll need a fastboot cord and factory images.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: tattoowood

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where you trying to install a new keyboard before this happened?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk
    No

Power off and then power on and see if the keyboard posted up. If you have a custom recovery you can try to ADB sideload a Gapps zip in TWRP and that should bring up a keyboard for you.

Oh it's stock. Well I would try a warranty from Amazon. Otherwise you'll need a fastboot cord and factory images.