[Info] S-View Cover for $20 ALL colors

Search This thread

poqeteer

Nov 28, 2006
San Francisco
So happen to run across this deal... Looks like legitimate Samsung S-View covers for $20 ($19.99) free shipping. That isn't as good a price as the AT&T store price where I got mine for $10 but this includes all colors. AT&T charged extra for white and red, and didn't even offer black. This deal appears to have all the colors available.

I'm going to skip this one, since I already got my orange, yes orange version. Would have liked black though. :crying:

mikew99

Apr 14, 2011
The linked product sold by Rakuten is from a third-party seller, and I've seen many reports of vendors selling "genuine" products that really aren't. (Sometimes knock-offs are okay, but if that's the case, then I've seen cheaper "genuine" Samsung S4 S-View Flip covers from Amazon third-party vendors for less than this.) The product that AT&T sells/sold is a deal because it's certain to be the genuine product.

poqeteer

Nov 28, 2006
San Francisco
The linked product sold by Rakuten is from a third-party seller, and I've seen many reports of vendors selling "genuine" products that really aren't. (Sometimes knock-offs are okay, but if that's the case, then I've seen cheaper "genuine" Samsung S4 S-View Flip covers from Amazon third-party vendors for less than this.) The product that AT&T sells/sold is a deal because it's certain to be the genuine product.

Yeah I don't know if it is legitimate or not, but if you don't trust it (BTW Rakuten does offer a Guarantee that "Buyers should receive Marketplace items in the condition that they were listed.") you can still get the AT&T deal I originally posted here but looks like there are only 3 colors left.