Kit Kat Root Progress/Development

Search This thread

livelysins96

Jan 5, 2014
Is there a team/developer working on an official root for kit kat? Perhaps ioroot24? If so it would be much appreciated to point me to a link where I can keep up with the official process.

Sorry if this has been posted a lot. Mods feel free to close this thread at anytime if so. (Please answer my question first ;D)

As always, thanks again to the members of the XDA G2 forum.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

livelysins96

Jan 5, 2014
P.S. I am aware of the keep root from jelly bean and flashing the official 4.4 from twrp(along with supersu)

Reactions: Sid_dominic56

fgbustoa

Aug 22, 2008
Is there a team/developer working on an official root for kit kat? Perhaps ioroot24? If so it would be much appreciated to point me to a link where I can keep up with the official process.

Sorry if this has been posted a lot. Mods feel free to close this thread at anytime if so. (Please answer my question first ;D)

+1

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
As far as I know no phone that has kitkat has root unless it is due to an unlocked bootloader like the nexus, or exploiting a previous version of Android and keeping its bits like our G2 and the moto x.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

P.S. I am aware of the keep root from jelly bean and flashing the official 4.4 from twrp(along with supersu)