[APP][AUDIO PLAYER] The best audio player for Moto G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jairolas

Jan 21, 2012
Hello guys, I wanted to share this really amazing music player that I' ve been using daily on my moto g.
I can almost guarantee you that this is the best sound you can get from this device and the best part is that this app is just an audio player with a super equalizer integrated so it doesn't need root or hard configurations and also it is really lightweigh.

Guys if you liked this then let me know by hitting the like button :highfive:

MOD EDIT: APK removed due to warez

Last edited by a moderator:

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Closed.

Reactions: Nolimit_josee_ebk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, I wanted to share this really amazing music player that I' ve been using daily on my moto g.
    I can almost guarantee you that this is the best sound you can get from this device and the best part is that this app is just an audio player with a super equalizer integrated so it doesn't need root or hard configurations and also it is really lightweigh.

Guys if you liked this then let me know by hitting the like button :highfive:

MOD EDIT: APK removed due to warez
    Thats a paid app .not allowed on xda . also sound is not so good as Sony Walkman mod:sly:
    PlayerPro sounds way better.

Sent from my Moto G
    6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Closed.