Unofficial JB ROM CM10 by aben

Search This thread

GUNDUL46

Nov 12, 2012
good.... thanks for aben... to fix small bugs just installed gapss, but for Google search still crash. launcer fc on setting home screen. i will find bugs and maybe fixed if i can... :thumbup:

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: vivekb and Rey_

reversegear

Jul 17, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Realme GT Neo 2
good.... thanks for aben... to fix small bugs just installed gapss, but for Google search still crash. launcer fc on setting home screen. i will find bugs and maybe fixed if i can... :thumbup:

remove the voice search from the system.
update Google search to Google now it works fine.for me no launcher fc seen.

Reactions: vivekb

aeoi

Dec 10, 2011
This is a great development for the FIH-FB0 community!

I've used aben's latest cm10 but mobile data is not working.
This latest build of aben doesn't even store apn.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

^_^

ram_p18

Sep 13, 2012
Camera flickers and wifi tether not working

Hi,

Anybody got these issues? i have installed and using this ROM. I have observed the green flicker in camera app and hang in wifi tether.

And
Is there any FM app that runs in this ROM ?

Thanks

Last edited:

ram_p18

Sep 13, 2012
How to display Operator names in this ROM for Indian Operators

Hi All,

Anybody knows how to get Proper names for Operators instead of "Unknown".

Is there any files/config to change in the ROM?

Right now all operaters are listed as Unknown and cant pick proper one in the
Manual Network selection.

Please help..

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Hi

While inserting headset to the phone No indication of insertion and no icon is displayed in
Status bar. how to fix this?

Thanks

Tanuj Chhibber

Apr 2, 2012
Delhi
Hi All,

Please help..

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Hi

While inserting headset to the phone No indication of insertion and no icon is displayed in

Thanks
Don,t worry this thing will be improved as still long way to go
IF you are using any other music player icon will be shown during insertion
Apollo detect only when you open the app

Reactions: ram_p18

ram_p18

Sep 13, 2012
Hi all,
i am using this rom for 4 days.. All features are working fine even gps Lock also quick. i am very happy with this rom in all those things. i also reduced the clock to 768mhz and still working smoothly. the only thing i am not happy with this rom is its multitasking. while playing songs if i open other applicationd or browse net some jurky in sound play. i have changed cpu governeres
and still same problem. can anybody suggest which is the best cpu governer for this rom? or can i use ck kernel? or any other tweeks for this?

i have also observed the battery drain is very high compared to RC3 or MIUI 2.8.3. i used those roms erlier.

sttacatto

Feb 18, 2013
Bandung
hello all, actually i'm newbie but i know a little bit about android. I was success flash this ROM and i like it, but i just find little bugs here, the gallery not shown my pics in the SD card and google play music haven't load the music files too. :crying: how to fix it? anybody has the same problem too? i've just try to clear the media storage and reboot the device, but still same. i've try to restore the data via TB but also not solve the problem. if i delete the google gallery, the camera apps gone too. :(

dwikukuh

Mar 7, 2013
Pekalongan
www.kukuhdwi.tk
I've tried this ROM. I got a bugs so far, such as: The softkeys's lamp doesn't bright (eventhough the keys are work). Can't detect to LED TV with micro HDMI cable. Live view on camera had a green flicker, eventhough the results are not problem. Instead, live view on camcorder are not problem but the results had a flicker video. And, tethering wifi doesn't work.

Anyone can fix these bugs?

dr_jimit

Sep 5, 2012
Surat
I've tried this ROM. I got a bugs so far, such as: The softkeys's lamp doesn't bright (eventhough the keys are work). Can't detect to LED TV with micro HDMI cable. Live view on camera had a green flicker, eventhough the results are not problem. Instead, live view on camcorder are not problem but the results had a flicker video. And, tethering wifi doesn't work.

Anyone can fix these bugs?

i also have following Bugs...

Live view on camera had a green flicker,eventhough the results are not problem.

Appollo doesnt show album art. all white.....

Headphone detection Notiification not displayed.

Sometimes Network bar shows zero sigal, but incoming call works... BUT Cant make outgoing calls- shows no network coverage. Restarting helps to remove this bug.

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
i also have following Bugs...

Live view on camera had a green flicker,eventhough the results are not problem.

Appollo doesnt show album art. all white.....

Headphone detection Notiification not displayed.

Sometimes Network bar shows zero sigal, but incoming call works... BUT Cant make outgoing calls- shows no network coverage. Restarting helps to remove this bug.

new Fix by Gundul46 resovethe problem of green flicker after click
use MIUI or any other Music Player like Google... you will get album art
Headphone in notification .... yes that is an issue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aben has release an unofficial CM10, haven't tried it yet...downloading...here' is the link for all of you

Thanks Aben for all of your Contribution :)

http://d-h.st/GRd

To Fix Market Crashes Flash Gapps Package by ABen

http://d-h.st/a0z

remove the voice search from the system.
    update Google search to Google now it works fine.for me no launcher fc seen.
    Hi All,

Please help..

Thanks.

Hi

Thanks
    Don,t worry this thing will be improved as still long way to go
    IF you are using any other music player icon will be shown during insertion
    Apollo detect only when you open the app