Zoji Z6 Compatibility

Search This thread

asterius

Dec 13, 2012
Does anyone know compatibility of FRAMAROOT on -Homtom- Zoji Z6 (MTK6580 with ARM-CortexA7 on Android 6.0)

https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/40dd4219

Tones of similar configurations exist on Chinese branch , I don't want to brick my device as I did otherone before -not with Framaroot- , so I want to be sure about safety of using Framaroot on it.

Btw this thread is the VERY FIRST THREAD on Zoji Brand on XDA also Zoji Z6:cyclops:

All help and experience will be appreciated. :D

KinstZ

Apr 3, 2018
Hello KinstZ,

could you please share your virus free (rooted) ROM?
Would be very helpful :)

Cheers, WGecko

Actually, time is running and now I have both - M29 and Y8321 firmware without viruses. Both were rooted but I've remove root in Y8321 as I actually do not need it on that HomTom ****.

There are two reasons why I'm not publishing it.

1. I made it from working firmware of my device, not with clean install but with all my data. Of course, as it is firmware and not dump, any sensitive information is missing. But it was installed about 40+ times here in Russia (I've published it for a while) and each tome somebody start it after flashing, my own device is kicked off from google account! It is really annoying, especially considering that fact, that only 2 form that 40+ said "thank you, Kinst!".
2. Publishing it, I'm helping HomTom to sell its ****. Would it be some improvements or bug fixes - it would be a pleasure. But original Zoji Z6 is a piece of crap, and HomTom did it not by the mistake... I do not want to help that scammers to earn money. Lot's everybody knows that HomTom == ****.

Reactions: Taggster86

Taggster86

Oct 21, 2012
rooting options for Z6?

Actually, time is running and now I have both - M29 and Y8321 firmware without viruses. Both were rooted but I've remove root in Y8321 as I actually do not need it on that HomTom ****.

1. I made it from working firmware of my device, not with clean install but with all my data. Of course, as it is firmware and not dump, any sensitive information is missing. But it was installed about 40+ times here in Russia (I've published it for a while) and each tome somebody start it after flashing, my own device is kicked off from google account! It is really annoying, especially considering that fact, that only 2 form that 40+ said "thank you, Kinst!".
2. Publishing it, I'm helping HomTom to sell its ****. Would it be some improvements or bug fixes - it would be a pleasure. But original Zoji Z6 is a piece of crap, and HomTom did it not by the mistake... I do not want to help that scammers to earn money. Lot's everybody knows that HomTom == ****.

really hate this phone , how did u get it rooted.

kelogs

Jun 9, 2010
Hi, anybody on the Zoji_Z6_MT6580_20180125_6.0 firmware ?
I have just updated to that one and lost sound. Also SIM card doesn't get read any longer apparently. :|

zynexiz

Sep 1, 2011
Halmstad

Even if you don't post the entire ROM, you still can guide others how and what to remove to get if free from viruses and malware. And helping others to remove malware isn't the same as helping HomTom, on the contrary you will help other not to let HomTom steal their personal information.

Last edited:

zynexiz

Sep 1, 2011
Halmstad
It seems that Resurrection Remix is available for Zoji Z6. I'm about to install it now. It *should* be virus free (depending on where they have put the malicious code). You might have to edit updater-script depending on TWRP version (newer fails with error 11). If so, edit line 40 & 41 and remove ../11120000.msdc0/.. in the path.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone know compatibility of FRAMAROOT on -Homtom- Zoji Z6 (MTK6580 with ARM-CortexA7 on Android 6.0)

https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/40dd4219

Tones of similar configurations exist on Chinese branch , I don't want to brick my device as I did otherone before -not with Framaroot- , so I want to be sure about safety of using Framaroot on it.

Btw this thread is the VERY FIRST THREAD on Zoji Brand on XDA also Zoji Z6:cyclops:

All help and experience will be appreciated. :D
    As far as I know, there's no working root solution for Zoji Z6.
    Hi there. Finally I made a virus-free and rooted Zoji Z6 revision M29 firmware. It works fine. But still can't on Y8321 revision... Anyone help?
    hello I have homtom zoji z6 and I have problem to install amazon flex app
    Z6 virus free firmware

Hi there. Finally I made a virus-free and rooted Zoji Z6 revision M29 firmware. It works fine. But still can't on Y8321 revision... Anyone help?

Hello KinstZ,

could you please share your virus free (rooted) ROM?
    Would be very helpful :)

Cheers, WGecko