FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Android 4.2 for DHD

221 posts
Thanks Meter: 182

By shoalinagent, Senior Member on 15th November 2012, 06:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just read in the cfx thread that synergy and existz are already getting their hands dirty with 4.2 source. There is nothing more awesome than that. I can't wait to see 4.2 running on a device that HTC didn't even give ICS. Might put off that upgrade..

Sent from my Desire HD running CodefireX SR5
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shoalinagent For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shoalinagent Ad-Free

15th November 2012, 07:05 AM |#2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoalinagent

Just read in the cfx thread that synergy and existz are already getting their hands dirty with 4.2 source. There is nothing more awesome than that. I can't wait to see 4.2 running on a device that HTC didn't even give ICS. Might put off that upgrade..

Randomblame has got a good progress too He also made it to the portal for porting it to Acer Iconia A500. The guy can do anything!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nj.nikunjjain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nj.nikunjjain Ad-Free
16th November 2012, 11:51 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great news! Thanks for sharing!
17th November 2012, 02:26 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thx to share
thx
17th November 2012, 04:03 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Synergye may be uploading a 4.2 teaser tonight with limited features! (from the cfx thread)

I was just trying out official 4.2 on nexus 7, pretty exciting stuff! Will be interested in seeing performance on ace, it is noticeably smoother and faster on nexus.

As for 4.1.2, I might stick with cfx SR5 until a 'stable' 4.2 is ready.

17th November 2012, 08:40 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:

Synergye may be uploading a 4.2 teaser tonight with limited features! (from the cfx thread)

I was just trying out official 4.2 on nexus 7, pretty exciting stuff! Will be interested in seeing performance on ace, it is noticeably smoother and faster on nexus.

I'm sorry, but what is the cfx thread?

CodefireX...nevermind I found it.
17th November 2012, 02:43 PM |#7  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Definitely exciting. I must say that since installing a 4.1.2 ROM, I have not missed Sense. My phone has never worked better.

Both teams are doing great work!
17th November 2012, 03:26 PM |#8  
Flag leicester
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thumbs up
random blame has released a pre alpha 4.2 for the dhd. man, these devs work fast
17th November 2012, 04:01 PM |#9  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Quote:

Then go to NExus 7 forum and read what people think I got it on N7 the 1st day and I think it sucks. And it is noticably slower than 4.1.2
17th November 2012, 04:12 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalanik

Then go to NExus 7 forum and read what people think I got it on N7 the 1st day and I think it sucks. And it is noticably slower than 4.1.2

Are you sure its not app related? Mine is running better than ever and snappy as hell, I might just be lucky

17th November 2012, 04:36 PM |#11  
Flag Amritsar
Thanks Meter: 104

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Are you sure its not app related? Mine is running better than ever and snappy as hell, I might just be lucky

Your is running faster because yours is a custom rom. Stock roms are mostly slow.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)