FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you want dalvik cache to sd on v1.4??

No!

264 Vote(s)
24.07%
Yes!

581 Vote(s)
52.96%
Hell I care!

252 Vote(s)
22.97%

[ROM] MAY-28-13 | ICySNAP v2.0 GOLDEN EYE | ICS 4.0.4 | LGE 3.1 UI | Extended FINALE!

2,696 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,807

By neko95, Recognized Themer on 4th March 2012, 12:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2012, 03:50 PM |#2451  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Make a clean wipe isntall. factory reset, system, dalvik, battery.

1st May 2012, 03:56 PM |#2452  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantx

Make a clean wipe isntall. factory reset, system, dalvik, battery.

ye i do make clean flash, wipe everything, even i recreate and reformat my ext2.

ps : i never do titanium backup for app. it's best for me to fresh apply everything including apk for every new rom
1st May 2012, 04:12 PM |#2453  
Flag Isla de Margarita
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Private.Indo

my problem still exist. tried 4.8 for starter, 5.0, and now 5.5. error on opening go sms after instaling, it says unexpected error with "!" inside triangle icon on status bar. after uninstaling cannot save new contact, its fc when add new contact. it say process.android.acore or something like that.

anyone have same problem?

but when i dont instaling go sms, i can use save new contact normally, the problem occur when instaling gosms. wondering other sms app, just to look if the problem cause by go sms, or other sms app will get the same result

I have used go sms with all gtr versions and never had a problem with it... only that everytime you boot the phone the default sms app says you have ALL you haven't read any sms and puts a notification in the notif bar... that's it
1st May 2012, 04:52 PM |#2454  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by windwarrior

I have used go sms with all gtr versions and never had a problem with it... only that everytime you boot the phone the default sms app says you have ALL you haven't read any sms and puts a notification in the notif bar... that's it

thx for your reply wind. so now i have thought that problem is in apk that cause unexpected error
1st May 2012, 05:54 PM |#2455  
Flag Warszawa, Poland
Thanks Meter: 321

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I even hadn't that problem. For me all thing related to sms are working flawnessy.
1st May 2012, 06:00 PM |#2456  
Flag Jville, FL
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Still my problem persists. I've done a complete wipe of everything and wiped the SD card. I've flashed v5.5 7 times now even flashed 5.0, 3 times always doing a complete wipe in between every flash. I create a partition of 32mb swap and 512mbs in size. Still no sound from my speaker and not able to get USB debugging to work. Yes I've downloaded the LG drivers. I don't know what else to do. I really want to stay with this ROM.
1st May 2012, 06:12 PM |#2457  
Flag Isla de Margarita

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayman96

I even hadn't that problem. For me all thing related to sms are working flawnessy.

For me, when i turn on the phone, the system sms app allways says that i haven't read any sms ("you have 254 unread sms" in the notification bar) because i use go sms... it happens to me since the stock rom, so i've never pay any atention to it
1st May 2012, 06:14 PM |#2458  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalityx

Still my problem persists. I've done a complete wipe of everything and wiped the SD card. I've flashed v5.5 7 times now even flashed 5.0, 3 times always doing a complete wipe in between every flash. I create a partition of 32mb swap and 512mbs in size. Still no sound from my speaker and not able to get USB debugging to work. Yes I've downloaded the LG drivers. I don't know what else to do. I really want to stay with this ROM.

i don't any kind of problems, and tested like you refelshing the rom many many times, to find out the best cmbo.
try don't make a partition of the SD and no app2sd or smething like that.
i don't use it,
if you play just install the one or 2 games thet you need, and save the installation apk on the sim with App Backup & Restore, so you can play all your games without installin from the market everytime. to save the contacts on the sim use Contact2Sim and form kaing a backup of you browser Bookmars use BookmarksSB
You can find them on the market, and they are free.

Quote:

For me, when i turn on the phone, the system sms app allways says that i haven't read any sms ("you have 254 unread sms" in the notification bar) because i use go sms... it happens to me since the stock rom, so i've never pay any atention to it

Don't use go! sms. Try SMS Popup i think it's really much better!!

1st May 2012, 06:28 PM |#2459  
Flag Isla de Margarita

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentalityx

have you tryed other rom? so you can rule out if the problem is in the rom or in your phone's hardware... anyways i don't know if this would help but maybe you should try installing the baseband again, all the .kdz process and that

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantx

Don't use go! sms. Try SMS Popup i think it's really much better!!

I haven't used sms popup in AGES... i had some conflicts with it some years ago, so i changed to go sms wich has a popup function, backup and restore and the ICS skin looks really cool jejeje

it has more stuff, but that's all i use
1st May 2012, 10:59 PM |#2460  
Flag Warszawa, Poland
Thanks Meter: 321

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

just set notifications off in stock sms up and free yourself from this annoying pop up
2nd May 2012, 09:57 AM |#2461  
Thanks Meter: 81

Donate to Me
More
what does not work in 5.5?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lgp500, p500

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)