Note can't go to download mode

Search This thread

wilkinsb01

Dec 1, 2011
hey every body i need help am trying to put my note in download mode holding volume down and power bottom for 10sec then release power bottom and keep holding volume down bottom but my note keep going to boot normally can some body help me with this if i can use other method please let me know

thanks

hey every body i need help am trying to put my note in download mode holding volume down and power bottom for 10sec then release power bottom and keep holding volume down bottom but my note keep going to boot normally can some body help me with this if i can use other method please let me know

thanks

If you are using the TMobile note you have to make sure the USB cable is plugged onto the device as well as the computer then do the necessary hold. I think you have to hold both volume down and up and power button then when phone reboots let go of power button

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Reactions: Stelth

hd2Raz

Jan 4, 2011
Glendale, AZ
As illest_one_7777 just said. Make sure your USB cable is plugged in to the phone and PC. Then do the hold buttons thing. Just had this problem a few minutes ago and it works perfect with cable plugged in.

eyeLUVAndroid

Nov 7, 2011
Toronto
I had the same problem and realised that I have to use the usb cable that came with phone, any other cable will cause the issue that you had.

Try to do it with the usb cable that came with your phone, this solved my issue , hope it does yours.

Last edited:

sactownsav

Nov 6, 2010
Sacramento
I use an old PC program that I found here on xda, called aio vibrant tool box. Turn on USB debugging and boot to download mode straight from windows, its worked on every Samsung phone I've used. Hope that helps..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app

cognus

Feb 3, 2011
New Braunfels
this is the right answer OP.
hold all 3 - up/down/pwr

If you are using the TMobile note you have to make sure the USB cable is plugged onto the device as well as the computer then do the necessary hold. I think you have to hold both volume down and up and power button then when phone reboots let go of power button

bot42

Apr 16, 2011
SLC, UT
Will this jig fix a phone that just keeps rebooting without the screen coming on? It just keeps vibrating every 2 seconds.

Yes, well sort of, it will put you into download mode the rest is up to you having Odin installed properly, and the correct ROM to flash.

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda app-developers app

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
I thought you just do volume down+power and than press up when it boots

ibgizmo

May 6, 2009
Download Mode Success

I had success getting into Download mode by having the USB cable connected and holding down BOTH the up & down vol. buttons while also holding the power button. Released power button only when I felt the first vibration during boot and still holding BOTH vol. buttons.
If I did the same thing without the USB cable plugged in, It would boot to Recovery instead of Download mode.

ramonrecio

Mar 4, 2014
download mode galaxy note

thanks

just hold down, volume up + volume down and connect the usb cable that came from the computer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks