FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KK 4.4.2][ROM]Mackay OMNI ROM (27-Feb-2014)

5,296 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,105
 
By kasper_h, Recognized Developer on 15th December 2013, 11:27 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
23rd December 2013, 08:20 PM |#241  
Senior Member
Flag Morsang sur Orge
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunbury

RU able to go into download mode ? If so, I can send you the link of JVU to be flashed with Odin.

Your JVU is the stock rom 2.3.6?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4
23rd December 2013, 08:23 PM |#242  
bunbury's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollandais

Your JVU is the stock rom 2.3.6?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4

It's not stock firmware (from Samsung or whatever...) but it's what I use when I want to really clean my phone before flashing for the first time a new ROM (for example KK)
Plz let me know if it could help you.
23rd December 2013, 08:37 PM |#243  
Senior Member
Flag Morsang sur Orge
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunbury

It's not stock firmware (from Samsung or whatever...) but it's what I use when I want to really clean my phone before flashing for the first time a new ROM (for example KK)
Plz let me know if it could help you.

Yes, I''ll appreciate to have this link.
I'll give it to our French user, maybe it can help him
Thanks,

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4
23rd December 2013, 08:54 PM |#244  
bunbury's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollandais

Yes, I''ll appreciate to have this link.
I'll give it to our French user, maybe it can help him
Thanks,

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4

I've just send you the link and instructions. The only thing I didn't send is Odin 1.3, do you have it ?
23rd December 2013, 08:56 PM |#245  
Senior Member
Flag Morsang sur Orge
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunbury

I've just send you the link and instructions. The only thing I didn't send is Odin 1.3, do you have it ?

I don't have 1.3, but I should find it,
Thanks

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4
23rd December 2013, 09:03 PM |#246  
bunbury's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollandais

I don't have 1.3, but I should find it,
Thanks

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4

Here you go: Odin

Unzip Odin and JVU into the same folder, start Odin, follow instructions (don't forget to tick repartition)
Attached Files
File Type: gz Odin.tar.gz - [Click for QR Code] (194.4 KB, 11 views)
23rd December 2013, 09:05 PM |#247  
Senior Member
Flag Morsang sur Orge
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunbury

Here you go: Odin

Unzip Odin and JVU into the same folder, start Odin, follow instructions (don't forget to tick repartition)

Thanks for both, I know how to use Odin.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4
23rd December 2013, 09:09 PM |#248  
elektroda's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollandais

I've heard that before from another French user. He still stay now with 2.3.6.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P5110 avec Tapatalk 4

Yeah strangest thing is that I was able to flash exact same rom before using same method and now I suddenly cant.
Rom is fine though and CWM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunbury

RU able to go into download mode ? If so, I can send you the link of JVU to be flashed with Odin.

Yes I can enter recovery and download mode no problem. Please throw me a bone since I'm desperate. I used stock 2.3.6. from this grat guide.

Quote:

CODE_I9000XXJVU_CL851880_REV03_user_low_ship.tar
MODEM_I9000XXJVU_REV_00_CL1092175.tar
GT-I9000-CSC-MULTI-OXAJVU.tar

23rd December 2013, 09:47 PM |#249  
bunbury's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elektroda

Yeah strangest thing is that I was able to flash exact same rom before using same method and now I suddenly cant.
Rom is fine though and CWM.


Yes I can enter recovery and download mode no problem. Please throw me a bone since I'm desperate. I used stock 2.3.6. from this grat guide.

Just sent you by PM the link to the ROM and the instructions also. Here goes Odin...

Don't forget to unzip both ROM and Odin into the same folder and then follow instructions
Attached Files
File Type: zip Odin.zip - [Click for QR Code] (190.0 KB, 51 views)
23rd December 2013, 11:41 PM |#250  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Don't know if this is mentioned or implemented yet (I'm on 14-12) but whenever the phone is in silent mode (no vibration) and a notification is received than with previous roms I've had the menu buttons would light up.

Can this be added?
24th December 2013, 08:51 AM |#251  
gargeya_369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
i still have reboots due to the graphic glitches in sometimes dialer sometimes, while editing a contact info..etc
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes