[Q] phone running slow

Search This thread

shivangshukla

Aug 8, 2013
kanpur
device..= Htc one x+ international (encr2b)
bootloader..= Relocked
Rom..= Stock rom 4.2.2 sense 5
storage..= 80% storage is free

my device is running slow some times its run slow in opening appss and all..how to fix it..

i unlocked and relocked my bootloader many times about 4 to 5 times and install super user 3 times is doing relocking and unlocking bootloader is the reason..

thankyou.

/\/\

Jan 17, 2014
By running slow, do you mean the sense launcher or all apps?

1. Check how much free ram do you have and how many apps are running in background.
2. Reboot your device. Android is still a quite unstable OS and after a week of running, it may start to lag.
3. You can try to clean Sense's cache and data (this will remove all your custom settings, menu folders, background etc., but after I done this once, the Sense launcher was definitely working faster).
4. You may also want to clean android cache, but this can be done only when turning on the phone by power + volume down. Read more about cleaning android cache before doing this.

ryanjsoo

Dec 25, 2011
Sydney
Try lagfix (fstrim), it requires a rooted rom but I find it really helps since most of the stutters and lags are caused by slow io, you can also try elite or speedy kernel as they enhance io speed, cpu governor responsiveness and buffer size, etc.