[Dev Tools] Everything Android

Search This thread

serqut

Dec 29, 2011
Makit
Don't think so but it would take a long time to dl the file.

Inside the zip is this

Android sdk

Java jde

Java jdk

7zip

Apk manager 4.8

Apk manager 4.9

XUltimated9pc a draw9patch compiler with written instructions

Instructions on how to setup and sign apks with private keys

Gimp

A text with a bunch of adb codes

A text with explanation of tools. Links on how to use them. Links to great resources to use.

I think that's it. Its nothing hugely new but its just a spot to start and not have to search everywhere to find them.

Is there anything else about localization tools for android ROMs (APK)? :p

cas8180

Apr 1, 2007
Las Vegas
localization tools I assume he means tools for modifying the culture based resource files for different cultures/languages.

If there an alternate download site I have tried downloading 3 times now and I keep getting partial downloads.

Mikekelso421

Hey papa,thanks for all that your doing for us! And glad you beat your cancer.my dad and grandma both beat it as well! Stupid cancer is right!

I'll be checking these tools out when I get off work.I can use all the tools I can get! LOL thanks again.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
localization tools I assume he means tools for modifying the culture based resource files for different cultures/languages.

If there an alternate download site I have tried downloading 3 times now and I keep getting partial downloads.

There is no translator in there if thats what hes looking for. There is notepad ++ but that can be used for editing such files. Also make sure your downloading the link from your computer. its over 500mb and will prob fail on your phone

Hey papa,thanks for all that your doing for us! And glad you beat your cancer.my dad and grandma both beat it as well! Stupid cancer is right!

I'll be checking these tools out when I get off work.I can use all the tools I can get! LOL thanks again.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Thanks man. According to my Dr...I Strong Like Bull lol

And enjoy the tools. They are pretty much a starting point on which to start modding and theming with

Reactions: Mikekelso421

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey I had this thread going in the Hero forums but I recently got my Evo and wanted to contribute something for now until I'm up to speed on cooking roms and themeing for the Evo.

This is a collection of tools and Setup files that I have collected throughout my time here on XDA. Its mainly meant for new developers that are looking to start making their own themes, cooking their own roms, or even making their own apps to put out onto the market.

I in no shape or form stole anyones apps, tools, or files in this zip file. Everything in here is 100 % FREE and given out on a regular basis. I simply put everything together in one place so you dont have to go searching all over the internet or just on XDA to find the programs you need.

I put together two zip files. One for windows 32 bit and One for windows 64 bit. I can put together zips for macs and linux if requested

Please feel free to recommend tools that you use with the links to where they can be found and I will happily update the everything android files as need to include them.

These files are a little under 500 mb each and recommended to download onto your computer and not ur phone

Everything Android Windows 64 Bit

Everything Android Windows 32 Bit
    Had it on my server. Took a bit to upload. Here you go:

32-bit package
    64-bit package

NOTE: I am simply providing alternative access to the files, not actual support for them. If you have specific questions about what's in these archives I can't answer them for you. :)

fixed. it was linked to the ftp and not https. Im semi retarded at 6 am lol
    Ill get them up soon. Sorry for the problem. The files are about 600 MB each and i need to update and upload to a new site for my dev team. Ill have them up in next few days
    Dam sad to here it. Glad that you feel better.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Yeah testicular...wasn't fun. But atleast during chemo I was able to push out 8 apps onto the market. Pretty much due to what I learned from the hero dev section.