FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]NEW X10x EWJet xKernel [85,000+ dls!] ZKERNEL and FREEKERNEL for .67 BB(24JUL11)

2,006 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,628

Post Reply Email Thread
28th May 2011, 04:34 PM |#1681  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 6

More
For me, v11 (not the beta as I 've not tried it yet) works just fine. I went on to install the rom then configured link2sd, then the patch then restored apps with TB (apps and data) which made it restore the apps and link them back to partition.

The "hardest" part was to make the launcher pages as I wanted them, (no big deal really.. )

It is smooth and fast and battery consumption very nice. Took it half a day to really work as it's supposed to.

I am a bit sceptical as to if I should try the beta as I don't see much input about it.. so how does it work ?
28th May 2011, 04:43 PM |#1682  
Flag Fife,UK
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.mackew

mate.. seems that is something too wrong with the way how you are flashing roms..
cuz I am using the V11, about 2 days and I still have 75% of battery..
did you follow the guide?

Man, I'm flashing the rom like I always do and the way it should be done, if you read a few posts back erick also sent me instructions to flash the rom with bb58=done exactely what he says, I will wait until tomorrow, see what happens but just to say, CM and MIUI did not have this problem,I used CM for months and it was brilliant,MIUI about the same and this is eclair,so I can't understand
28th May 2011, 04:44 PM |#1683  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Well the newest fw is a lot smoother than the old one nd even smoother than some 2.2 roms. When I ran a quadrant I actually was getting 32-34 FPS on stock w/ jit and root. I honestly think that if you want to run stock than it should be 2.1.B.0.1
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister J For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mister J Ad-Free
28th May 2011, 05:24 PM |#1684  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I'm backing up to load it right now. Skipping v.011 altogether, but I got the zip on phone if needed.
28th May 2011, 05:39 PM |#1685  
Flag klang

More
you guys were saying that the phone last for few days, some says 3 days, some say 5 or 6, but how actually do yea guys use the phone? standby all the time? few sms? few call? few minutes web surfing? i have a moderate game playing and moderate web surfing with my phone and it last at most one and a half day, now i charge it everyday, how bout yours?
28th May 2011, 05:47 PM |#1686  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artest113

you guys were saying that the phone last for few days, some says 3 days, some say 5 or 6, but how actually do yea guys use the phone? standby all the time? few sms? few call? few minutes web surfing? i have a moderate game playing and moderate web surfing with my phone and it last at most one and a half day, now i charge it everyday, how bout yours?

Hey,

It was discussed here a couple times. I mean about the usage and how to get a better performance.
I am testing my roms all the time, and in this mean time using 3G/H, txt, phone calls.. and I got about 4 days.
Now some tips.. gaming eats a lot of battery two main reasons.. eats processor and screen.. and takes a lot of both. Anyway, I play few minutes of angry birds
The screen brightness takes too battery and for this reason I use at the minimum brightness.. if signal in your area is weak it gets some influence about your battery drainage.
Conclusion.. there is a lot of steps to follow to have a better battery usage, it's like a good practice for battery usage and you supposed to discover by yourself new ways to save battery. In this case, share this information with us as well.

Have fun.

Cheers,
Erick
28th May 2011, 05:48 PM |#1687  
Flag Brampton, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1,072

Donate to Me
More
hey eric..

ive been using 2.2 for past few days and i came across apk tool to change name & icons & so without comprimising the software's signature. if you need my help let me know.. im slowly working to learn whatever i could so i could help out. im jumping between your rom & 2.2. cause of 2.2.'s flash for xvideos haha..anyways keep in touch
28th May 2011, 05:49 PM |#1688  
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroutis

For me, v11 (not the beta as I 've not tried it yet) works just fine. I went on to install the rom then configured link2sd, then the patch then restored apps with TB (apps and data) which made it restore the apps and link them back to partition.

The "hardest" part was to make the launcher pages as I wanted them, (no big deal really.. )

It is smooth and fast and battery consumption very nice. Took it half a day to really work as it's supposed to.

I am a bit sceptical as to if I should try the beta as I don't see much input about it.. so how does it work ?

The beta is working flawlessly for me. I will release it as stable soon, after some new improvements and tweaks.
You can flash it without complain
Enjoy!

Cheers,
Erick
28th May 2011, 05:52 PM |#1689  
Quote:
Originally Posted by wali01x

hey eric..

ive been using 2.2 for past few days and i came across apk tool to change name & icons & so without comprimising the software's signature. if you need my help let me know.. im slowly working to learn whatever i could so i could help out. im jumping between your rom & 2.2. cause of 2.2.'s flash for xvideos haha..anyways keep in touch

Nice to see you here buddy Oh yeah.. about the x videos, right?
I don't know if you got notice that I released a new version beta, that actually is too stable It worths to give it a try!
Take care buddy Keep in touch.

Cheers,
Erick
28th May 2011, 05:52 PM |#1690  
Flag Athens

More
I will give it a try then. I noticed you don't have a LP version out but that should not be a prob, I will restore the LP on my own.
28th May 2011, 05:54 PM |#1691  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroLoots

I'm backing up to load it right now. Skipping v.011 altogether, but I got the zip on phone if needed.

Go ahead buddy By the way, the beta, worths to give it a go. No complains at all.
Cheers,
Erick
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.1 custom kernel, 2.1.a.0.492, 2.1.b.0.1, best 2.1 rom ever, best x10 rom ever, best x10 rom out there, ewjet, fastest and reliable, rom, sonyericsson, supersonic, the best rom ever, x10, x10 rocket rom, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)