[Feature Request] New Theme Chooser

Search This thread

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
I know @Pirateghost the team is against it but since there are lots of users that appreciate it why not make an addon like .zip to add it and pa team state that bugs from engine are not supported?

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk

Theme engine is a lot of work to integrate. A simple zip file doesn't even seem feasible considering all the changes required for it to work. We have to compile the whole ROM with all the elements. There are a couple of guys digging into how difficult it is to implement. So far it's been a struggle.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: Tyrany

Tyrany

Sep 19, 2011
Faro
Android Wear
Google Pixel 4 XL
Theme engine is a lot of work to integrate. A simple zip file doesn't even seem feasible considering all the changes required for it to work. We have to compile the whole ROM with all the elements. There are a couple of guys digging into how difficult it is to implement. So far it's been a struggle.

Sent from my Nexus 5

SOmeone made it but just for note 3 =S http://www.android-hilfe.de/aosp-ao...idandroid-4-3-beta-4-ota-peek-15-05-14-a.html

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there any chance to see the new Theme chooser merged into rom? Thanks

I know @Pirateghost the team is against it but since there are lots of users that appreciate it why not make an addon like .zip to add it and pa team state that bugs from engine are not supported?

Sent from my Nexus 5