[Q] Updating to Android 4.2

Search This thread

bchiem12

Jun 20, 2014
Hi, I am trying to update to the latest firmware but i am stuck on choosing which firmware to install. There is a WW ,TW , US or CN type of firmware. by build for the tablet say" JB@oc_v03.

Thanks for the help in advance.

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Hi, I am trying to update to the latest firmware but i am stuck on choosing which firmware to install. There is a WW ,TW , US or CN type of firmware. by build for the tablet say" JB@oc_v03.

Thanks for the help in advance.

That code refers to the region:

WW- Worldwide (any region)
TW - Taiwan
US - United States
CN - China

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Does it matter which firmware that i choose?

You should choose the region that corresponds to where you live. What you should be worried about is, however, the version number that you are installing because you need to know if it is compatible. Can you send a screenshot of the "About tablet" page and the exact filename of the Stock ROM?

bchiem12

Jun 20, 2014
Here is the information on the tablet i attracted it . The custom rom that i installed is http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1901784

Thanks in advance

You should choose the region that corresponds to where you live. What you should be worried about is, however, the version number that you are installing because you need to know if it is compatible. Can you send a screenshot of the "About tablet" page and the exact filename of the Stock ROM?