[Q] What happend to Sacred Odyssey!?

Search This thread

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
Even I don't know why you aren't replied to, I even get replies on the same day. I've replied to the email they sent and will tell you the response if its helpful

Sent from my R800i using XDA App

Reactions: ozzmanj1

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
This game actually force closes on me now when moving between sections sometimes....

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
I got ax reply saying it was a toll free number but the topic was 9mm for some reason but I think it's referring to this number I provides above so you should try calling

Just to add insult to injury it appears no one can download the ed files from gameloft anymore. My nephew attempted to redownload his and it fails after 1mb everytime. Even downloading the ed files from somewhere else then saving then to the sdcard means nothing as it deletes the files and insists it needs to download them. But that never happens as it fails to download every time. Just in case.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0yrfdotkeoh4r

You must download all the files. Also there are two versions of the game for our phones. 1.0.1 & 1.0.6

Sent from my R800x using xda premium

Last edited:

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
Well.... That's not Very helpful since it'll probably take them a long time

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
If I gave you some apk files, could it work? I'm not saying I would so don't want to bring your hopes up for no reason but I'm wondering

If I gave you some apk files, could it work? I'm not saying I would so don't want to bring your hopes up for no reason but I'm wondering

I have several backups of sacred Odyssey. I have two versions 1.0.1 and 1.0.6 both give the same results where I am unable to download the files and when I copy the files from my pc to my phone and start the game it erases the files and wants to download them or of doesn't even see them. I can think of no way to get this game to work short of GL making a patch.

Sent from my R800x using xda premium

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
If you were to copy all the downloaded files that I have in my sacred Odyssey folder on my sd card, then wouldn't it work as you would already have the files and have no need for a download? It would only verify the files, wouldn't it ?

If you were to copy all the downloaded files that I have in my sacred Odyssey folder on my sd card, then wouldn't it work as you would already have the files and have no need for a download? It would only verify the files, wouldn't it ?

Unfortunately it verifies the files then delets about 80-100mb and then insists that I need to download the files again. I check the file size prior to loading up the game, then after it tells me to download and I can see it takes a hit, then again maybe I really am missing some files. The file size I believe offhand is around 515-550mb, if your sdcard files are different then that would it be possible for you to send me a download link? I dont know if its against the rules but maybe you can post the dl link on this thread that way other people may be able to have access to it, if you want to.

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
How do I check the file sizes? Also, I'm kinda a noob in Android and know a few basics so is there any risks of me doing that and how do I do it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The purchase history system of the wapshop just sucks... it often purges things from the list after a month of purchase. It's still in their records, and likely in yours too depending on what method of payment you used, but they're largely relying on you to keep your APK backed up. Sacred Odyssey's still in your purchase history, you just can't see it from that page.

If they're gonna be so resistant to move ALL their games to the official Android market, they need to at least make an Amazon Appstore style app that you can log in to, purchase games, view trophies, read/reply to messages/friend requests and view complete purchase history.
    Even I don't know why you aren't replied to, I even get replies on the same day. I've replied to the email they sent and will tell you the response if its helpful

How do I check the file sizes? Also, I'm kinda a noob in Android and know a few basics so is there any risks of me doing that and how do I do it?

Easiest way to find out how big the file size is, plug your phones usb cable to your PC or whatever computer you use and once its connected open up your phones SDcard, then go to the following:

GameLoft / Games / GloftSOHP

Right click on the SOHP folder and select properties. It will then tell you how big the folder is in size (in MB) Then if you wanted to share that folder easiest way is to right click on that folder, select "Copy" Then paste it somewhere you can find it (example, desktop) I you have a online file storage account you can upload it there. Box.com I believe is still giving out a free 50gb of online storage to Xperia owners. Whicher way you go, whether you have an online storage account somewhere already or want to sign up for one there are many choices. Box.com, Dropbox.com (DB gives you I think 5gb, 4shared.com (10gb but uploads larger then 300mb must be uploaded through the 4shared PC software.

Anyway, once you have an account, create a folder then open it and select "Upload", then search for the SOHP folder and upload it, might be better to compress/zip the folder first( SOHP). Right click on (SOHP folder and select sent to (if from PC) and select "Compressed zip folder". Then upload it to your online storage and once its downloaded right click on the compressed folder on the site and select "Share", it will then give you a direct download link, copy and paste it either on a PM to me or on this thread. I frequently check this site throughout the day and will keep an eye out. Thank you.
    Do I put each file individually or the whole folder and is it in any way a risk giving away my files?

Do I put each file individually or the whole folder and is it in any way a risk giving away my files?

You want the whole SOHP folder. If you are worried about the very very slim "possibility of posting the files in on this thread you can just PM me the link. once the files are downloaded I will then delete the email and save the files to my online storage so I have them for future reference. If you are not comfortable with any of this I understand, plus it is a lot of little stuff to set this up if you dont have a online storage site. Most of the time is spent uploading the folder as it could take a bit depending on your connection. Again though thank you