[22 Sept][WWE] Atom Exec WM6.5 ROM Build 21916|21909 Very Clean|23569-M2D

Search This thread

jbourne47

Apr 16, 2009
like its not , try to check the topic in post # 1
For ATOM EXEC only
O2 XDA Atom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5 can you get in ]

Hi , I just flash my Atom with this ROM build 23557,
n voila..... it work dude, but I got flickering screen, firstly igot some error in start up, after a few reset now its run normally

sory for my bad english

exzer_dean

Dec 26, 2011
Pasay City
PLSSSS.....

Can i use this with my O2 Atom Pure??? i wanted to have the new ui which is the Start Bar is at the bottom of the screen.... I wanted badly but i tried 1 Rom hir which has a new ui but after flashing my 02 Atom pure screens waving :( its like having a 8-bit color display... Does any have this kind of ROM which has a new UI?? :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flashing via mini-SD Card...

Hi,

I can enter bootloader but cannot transfer using usb port even I have installed activesynch. Can anybody teach me to flash use micro sd or mmc card. Thanks again.

Which ROM will you want to use to flash with miniSD card?
    I'll try to make it one for you and upload it ASAP... :cool:

But if you insist to try it on your own, you can try flashing [upgrading] using mini-SD card refers to How to upgrade using SD Card on Wiki

But you have to use the 512 MB mini-SD Card, or 1 GB mini-SD card
    And I've used the Free Hex Editor Neo to cut the header of "diskimage.nb0" and saved it as "diskimg.nb0".
    Then I copied it to my mini-SD 512 MB or 1GB mini-SD, followed the instruction on the Wiki above.
    And it worked...I can upgrade via mini-SD Card. :cool:

In addition, I renamed the "ExtendedRom.img" to "extended.img" coz it was needed to got the perfect flashing.
    So the "diskimg.nb0" has an accompany named "extended.img", then I put both of those files to the mini-SD (512MB or 1GB), so the upgrading process will run perfectly.

Good Luck.