[15.JUN.11][ZIP][APP2SD][LEO512][LEO1024]CMYLXGOs Stock Desire HD[RUU1.84][RAF 1.9OC]

Search This thread

slbenz

Mar 9, 2009
Silicon Valley
Cmylxgo,

Well I decided to take the plunge and change to your v1.0.5 build from your Desire HD v1.2. Never had a problem with v1.2 but since others mentioned v1.0.5 is faster and the having the possibility of having 1mA standby drain, I had to try.

Here is what I have found:
  • Standby drain is still the same for me at 2mA.
  • Battery drain use is about the same except peak use dropped 100mA to max at 320mA
  • Touch response is more sensitive and faster than v1.2.
  • Some apps needed to be reloaded in order to work properly, i.e. Car Home
  • GPS cold start is even faster than before.
  • Equal to v1.2 but does everything faster.
  • Quadrant score is about a 100 less than v1.2 at 1350.

Overall, I would say that v1.0.5 is equal or better than v1.2 due to the faster touch response which means no lag to speak of for me. Many of my original apps reloaded automatically but only a couple didn't work right out of the box. So all I had to do was uninstall them and reload them. Then they worked perfectly. Seeing the Quadrant Score being less proves that the score doesn't really correlate with actually user response as discussed on other threads. All of these numbers I am sharing are WITHOUT the use of SetCPU. Again great work as always!:)

Reactions: elmng and WarlockW

`SBR`

Apr 5, 2010
NJ
have issues in installing Titanium backup pro, unable to access Root access in v1.05 version..
Can't install Busy Box also, asking for nand unlocked
have tried with Super one click, but no use...

Any solutions??

WarlockW

Dec 30, 2007
Minnesota
Give it a few reboots :) Gets Better & Better ..

Cmylxgo,

Well I decided to take the plunge and change to your v1.0.5 build from your Desire HD v1.2. Never had a problem with v1.2 but since others mentioned v1.0.5 is faster and the having the possibility of having 1mA standby drain, I had to try.

Again great work as always!:)

Give it a few reboots :) Gets Better & Better ..

milkoo

Apr 21, 2010
I can't get notification sound to work. I tried downloading from htc hub but tells me that I can't connect to htc servers. any idea?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

WarlockW

Dec 30, 2007
Minnesota
You Will Have Less Problems ...

have issues in installing Titanium backup pro, unable to access Root access in v1.05 version..
Can't install Busy Box also, asking for nand unlocked
have tried with Super one click, but no use...

Any solutions??

Does anyone read the first page ? lol

Try: Titanium backup ROOT~! It Works Fine And Free!

Known Issues:
Do not update su known bug with all 1.72.x.x builds
Root does not appear to be done correctly. Use work around listed above if you have issues.
Audio only on some video feeds. (http://www.foxnews.com/mobi)
Camera app FC's (Force Close) when trying to share after picture is taken.
v1 does not have a preloaded Sound set on first boot
--------
If you have a root issue please use SuperOneClick v1.5.5 by CLShortFuse.
SuperOneClick v1.5.5> http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=437039&d=1289271263

1. Unroot with SuperOneClick
1b. REBOOT!
2. Reroot with SuperOneClick
2b. REBOOT!

You May Have to Re-Rom / Reinstall :( If you Didnt Do It This Way :(

*** NOTE: YOU MAY NOT GET A POPUP FROM SUPERUSER! ( However it still works fine! ) ***

ALSO .. I noticed .. If you guys would ..
SHUT-DOWN / DO NOT USE RE-BOOT - RIGHT AWAY - AFTER INITIAL SETUP!
( Well after a few minutes - Give It a sec to Seattle -DON'T INSTALL ANYTHING! )
You Will Have Less Problems :) Seems it really likes it ..

Last edited:
Reactions: JWhipple

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
I think I might switch back to this build from TopiaHD. It seems like it is still a solid build and I have been waiting on an update to the stock desire hd build. Will try as soon as I backup with titanium and get some lunch in.

datafoo

May 11, 2010
Very nice build overall :)

Did a clean install after a task29. Reloaded MAGDLR and then flashed V1.

I am not using Titanium nor any additional apps at this time.

1. I am seeing FC issues with gmail and exchange.
2. I cannot connect to HTC HUB.

Thanks much for the great build, love the Desire HD.

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Did a clean install....My account, one of the main reasons I tried the rom doesn't work for me....google voice also consistantly FC's when ran.....I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and made sure to add in a reboot but nothing seems to help.

Op, Why not include a dummy boot.img that would allow the rom to be clockwork compatible?

Will give it a few hours and see if I can resolve the issues but at this point plan to return to my CWM rafdroid backup.

`SBR`

Apr 5, 2010
NJ
Does anyone read the first page ? lol

Try: Titanium backup ROOT~! It Works Fine And Free!

Known Issues:
Do not update su known bug with all 1.72.x.x builds
Root does not appear to be done correctly. Use work around listed above if you have issues.
Audio only on some video feeds. (http://www.foxnews.com/mobi)
Camera app FC's (Force Close) when trying to share after picture is taken.
v1 does not have a preloaded Sound set on first boot
--------
If you have a root issue please use SuperOneClick v1.5.5 by CLShortFuse.
SuperOneClick v1.5.5> http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=437039&d=1289271263

1. Unroot with SuperOneClick
1b. REBOOT!
2. Reroot with SuperOneClick
2b. REBOOT!

You May Have to Re-Rom / Reinstall :( If you Didnt Do It This Way :(

*** NOTE: YOU MAY NOT GET A POPUP FROM SUPERUSER! ( However it still works fine! ) ***

ALSO .. I noticed .. If you guys would ..
SHUT-DOWN / DO NOT USE RE-BOOT - RIGHT AWAY - AFTER INITIAL SETUP!
( Well after a few minutes - Give It a sec to Seattle -DON'T INSTALL ANYTHING! )
You Will Have Less Problems :) Seems it really likes it ..

tried everything with Oneclick, no root access.
will wait for better root version

ehsan76

Apr 8, 2009
Islamabad
First off, great work, and I'm not complaining, just giving my feedback so it may help others. (I hate when people just complain pointlessly).

On the first setup, Gmail FC'ed while in the initial setup screen, just after adding the gmail account. It wouldn't open at all until the first sync was completely finished, and then it froze and I had to FC it manually.

After a reboot, it seems fine, but I had to pull the battery to finish the reboot, as it hung on a black screen and the notification LED still on. After I put the battery back in and powered up again, I haven't had any issues. Please reboot before posting if you have any problems on the initial setup. Great ROM!

Just copied a new framework-res.apk and rebooted. Works fine, so root seems to be fully working without rerooting as well.

I'll post battery stats once I have enough data, if anyone cares. :)

Update: At some point, all the accounts in Accounts & Sync disappeared. After a reboot, they were still gone, so I had to reenter them. When I added my gmail account again, the News account mysteriously reappeared. Still had to re-add the Sense and Skype accounts. Weather cannot be readded as it says it's already there, but it doesn't show up in the accounts list. I rebooted again after re-adding everything, and the weather account was back in the list again.

Anybody seen this before? I've been using Android ROMs for months and have never had this happen.
FYI, I don't use any backup stuff like Titanium Backup, so I don't think there could have been any external interference, other than overwriting the framework-res.apk, but I don't see any possible effect from that.

No, I've never had this happen to me on any Android ROM I've flashed to date. Although I've yet to try replacing the framework-res.apk, always just used what came with the ROM's...if that is what caused your issue.

To rule it out you could re-flash the ROM without overwriting the framework and see how it goes for you.

Yes I faced the same problem when I changed the Framework-res-apk in Imilka's Rom and I also saw this happening to others on different threads.
So I think if we have to change the Framework we must do it before setting up any sync accounts.
It only remove the accounts from the Accounts and Sync option while emails and contacts keep syncing without any problem.

WarlockW

Dec 30, 2007
Minnesota
Very nice build overall :)

1. I am seeing FC issues with gmail and exchange.
2. I cannot connect to HTC HUB.

Thanks much for the great build, love the Desire HD.

I have not had One .. Not One FC .. In 1.0.5
( So I Guess I have No Idea ... :confused: )

I Just Tried HTC Hub .. Works for me ..
However I did have to "MAKE AN ACCOUNT" I Never Tryed HTC HUB or Had An Account.
But It is Working Fine .. So .. I Dont Know. :confused:

I Wonder .. if you tried ..setting up a "new" account Just Use your OLD Account Info!
I Bet It Would Work Fine ..

Last edited:

buzz killington

May 10, 2010
I think the HTC hub server is just not very strong. I have downloaded a few skins but I also had a lot of errors connecting to download wallpaper etc. I think the software is working, just try periodically and see if you get through.

So far I have to say this build is working about 99% perfect for me (I don't think any phone shipped from the factory is 100%). The superuser not asking me for permission unnerves me a little bit. Other than that everything is working great. I left wifi, gps, sync and trillian all running before I went to bed, even ran google maps to make sure the gps was running. The battery drain was 2-4ma. 3 hours of use with screen on, full restore with titanium backup and then a full backup with mybackup root :) the rest web surfing plus 7 hours of standby and total battery use was 51%.

I guess the only thing I would like added is a boot.img so you can just edit the flash.cfg and use clockwork mod to backup and restore. Although cotulla says magldr 1.13 is close so might as well wait and see if he adds recovery before doing anything different.

Has anyone successfully changed the frameworks? I tried to copy an old one and it crashed spetacularly :) Had to reflash the whole thing. I'd love to get battery percentage working.

edit: confirmed was able to download wallpaper etc from htc hub, just very slow.

Last edited:

fredulus

Apr 10, 2010
Loving the v1 build came from gauner's build and this one is alot faster and no lag. I did have the gmail fc issue but after reboot its all good.

milkoo

Apr 21, 2010
Anybody body figured out how to get notification sounds to work.i download apps from the market but didn't work.

buzz killington

May 10, 2010
Update: At some point, all the accounts in Accounts & Sync disappeared. After a reboot, they were still gone, so I had to reenter them. When I added my gmail account again, the News account mysteriously reappeared. Still had to re-add the Sense and Skype accounts. Weather cannot be readded as it says it's already there, but it doesn't show up in the accounts list. I rebooted again after re-adding everything, and the weather account was back in the list again.

Anybody seen this before? I've been using Android ROMs for months and have never had this happen.
FYI, I don't use any backup stuff like Titanium Backup, so I don't think there could have been any external interference, other than overwriting the framework-res.apk, but I don't see any possible effect from that.

I just had this happen to me as well. I had just pushed a new framework-res in to get battery percentage and rebooted. I wonder if they're related. I signed in again to htc sense and google and everything seems to be ok now.

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
So far my first impressions is that this build is working really well. I agree that the flashplayer is still problematic. I did the full power down after first boot. I did get a gmail fc at first setup but after the first power down everything seems to be working as it should. I updated the framework. Changed my market to red instead of green. I have swype installed. And restored my apps via titanium backup. A strange thing I did notice is that it said I was running out of space after my apps installed but after a reboot I had more than enough space. It does seem a little bit smoother than TopiaHD v1.2n.

gilla87

Jan 15, 2007
L dot A dot Californ I A
Damn, wishing I hadnt flashed WP7 onto my Leo1024 now... SO tempting to try this... oh man. Thanks CMYLXGO for getting us T-mobile-ians a superior DHD ROM.. You freaking rock.. Need to get me a Bigger MicroSD so I can Dual boot with this baby..

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
I found a fix for the flashplayer that seems to work. I found it in a post in gauners desirehd thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=10224784&highlight=flashplayer+fix#post10224784This is where you can find the answer to the solution.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=756564&page=3This is where you can actually get the file to install flashplayer.

I installed it via droid explorer and it seems to work. The explanation states that you can also install it if you download it to your sdcard and install. After I installed I rebooted. Good luck to all with flashplayer issues and hope this helps.:D

Reactions: tigerz0202

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DO NOT PM ME ASKING QUESTIONS. ALL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ASKED IN THIS SUPPORT THREAD.
    If you do so you will be ignored!

This ROM is as close to a stock Desire HD ROM that you can get with all the T-Mobile US functionality. This ROM is ment for the T-Mobile US LEO1024 users...so if you are a LEO512 you MUST Flash the LITE Edition rom. If you have a LEO1024 and are not T-Mobile everything should work for you, however, this ROM was optimized for T-Mobile.

Everything is loaded into NAND. This ROM is not squashed and is ment to be super fast for LEO1024 owners. There have been reports of 1ma current draw in standby with this ROM. So not only is it fast, it also makes love to your battery slowly.
    -= CMYLXGO's Stock Desire HD(2) NAND ROM =-
    Built for the US LEO1024 HD2
    [v1.1.18]
    [RUU 1.84.661.1]
    [Android 2.2 Froyo]
    [Kernel: RAFPIGNA v1.9 OC]

Full Install v1.1.18

-= CMYLXGO's Stock Desire HD(2) LITE Edition =-
    Built for the EU LEO512 HD2
    [v1.1.17]
    [RUU 1.84.661.1]
    [Android 2.2 Froyo]
    [Kernel: RAFPIGNA v1.9 OC]

You MUST use the LITE Edition [Build v1.1.17] Partition Layout before Flashing ROM

APP2SD Step-by-Step [Thaks carl1961]

Full Install v1.1.17 LITE Edition

Approx 64MB free after first boot [LEO512]
    Approx 570MB free after first boot [LEO1024]

StockDesireHDNANDwetfloor-SMALL.png

Whats Included:
    Stock Desire HD RUU 1.84.661.1 [HTC ACE]
    Fully Rooted
    Deodexed
    Zipaligned
    All HTC Widgets
    Google Maps
    Android Market
    Facebook App
    Twitter App
    GPS Status & Tools - Use this to get aGPS data for super quick GPS lock
    MMS Size Fix for T-Mobile aka blurry mms
    Default to US English
    Default to Fahrenheit
    Default to US Date Standards
    Default to 12hr
    WiFi MAC Fixed
    Flash Player v10.1
    Working Flash - No browser crash
    Working Streaming Video - No audio only
    Email Alert and Vibe Enabled by default
    Default HTC Sound Set Loaded
    T-Mobile Visual Voicemail
    T-Mobile MyAccount
    Fandango Movie App
    Solitaire
    Sudoku
    Barcode Scanner
    XDA App
    Cyberon Voice Commander
    Working HTC Camera and Camcorder - No Force Close or Thunder Cloud
    100+ HTC Ringtones
    All Current HTC Skins
    ~482 MB of Free Storage on First Boot

What's Missing in the LITE Edition:
    Removed Skins
    Removed HTC Widgets
    Removed Facebook
    Removed Twitter
    Removed Fandango
    Removed Wallpapers
    Removed LED me Know
    Removed GPS Status App
    Removed T-Mobile Visual Voicemail
    Removed T-Mobile MyAccount
    Removed Solitaire
    Removed Shutdown Animation
    Removed Search Anywhere
    Removed Sound Recorder
    Removed Live Wallpapers
    Removed Flash
    Removed FM Radio and Widget
    Removed Stocks and Widget
    Removed Ringtone Trimmer
    Removed Soundhound Freemium
    Removed Google Talk
    Removed Google Maps
    Removed gMail
    Removed youTube

Transformation Packs can be found here.
    Custome Dialers can be found here.
    Add-On Packs can be found here.
    Old build links can be found here.
    Change Log can be found here.

Known Issues:
    Flip for Speaker Phone does not work. Download app from Market.

GL kernel thread can be found here.
    Tytung_R2 kernel thread can be found here.
    GPC kernel thread can be found here.
    MDJ kernel thread can be found here.
    RAFPIGNA kernel thread can be found here.

-= MUST USE CMYLXGOs.ClockworkMod.Recovery.Partition.Setup.02.04.2011.RAR =-

-= I Recommend CMYLXGOs.ClockworkMod.Recovery.Partition.Setup.06.08.2011[445MB]v3.2.0.1-seadersn.7z =-
    How to Install CMYLXGOroms

How to flash and get up and running with CWM & CMYLXGOroms
    Do you have magldr v1.13 Installed? Skip this part if you do...
    • Download MAGLDR v1.13
    • Unrar DFT_LEO_MAGLDR113_DAF.rar
    • Power off phone. Pulling the battery does the trick
    • Power on phone while holding vol down button and wait for rainbow bootloader screen
    • Run ROMUpdateUtility.exe
    • Phone will reboot after flash

Have you updated your Clockworkmod Recovery Partitions since March 31st 2011? If not or you don't know please complete this step. If you already have, skip this part...
    • Downlaod from the first post CMYLXGOs.ClockworkMod.Recovery.Partition.Setup.03.31.2011[445MB]v3.0.2.4-seadersn.7z
    • Unzip CMYLXGOs.ClockworkMod.Recovery.Partition.Setup.03.31.2011[445MB]v3.0.2.4-seadersn.7z
    • Power up or reboot phone and hold down the red end/pwr key until MAGLDR Boot menu: appears
    • Scroll down to option 5. USB Flasher and hit the Green Send key
    • Plug phone into PC and run DAF.exe
    • Phone will reboot after flash

Flashing a CMYLXGO CWM ROM is now a very easy thing to do...
    • Download your favorite flavor of CMYLXGO ROM to your PC or directly to the SDCard on your phone
    • Reboot phone and hold down the Red/End/PWR button until the MAGLDR Boot menu appears
    • Scroll down to option 8. AD Recovery and hit Green/Send key
    • Phone will now boot into ClockworkMod Recovery Mode
    • Scroll down to 'install zip from sdcard' and hit Green/Send key
    • Scroll down to 'choose zip from sdcard' and hit Green/Send key
    • Scroll down to your favorite CMYLXGO ROM and hit Green/Send key
    • Scroll down to 'yes - install CMYLXGO...blah...blah...blach.zip' and hit Green/Send key
    • Sit back and wait approx 2-5min. Don't worry if the progress bar does not move
    • Once you get the rom flashing has completed message hit the back arrow key
    • Scroll down to 'reboot system now' and hit Green/Send key
    • All done! Let phone boot normally
    • Repeat these steps only for future CMYLXGO ROM flashing

-= MUST USE CMYLXGOs.ClockworkMod.Recovery.Partition.Setup.02.04.2011.RAR =-
    Backup with CWM prior to updating kernel or you will lose all data.

If you wish to gain an additional 27MB for apps in /data/ you can install the my new partition layout MAX[Build.v1.1.7]. This is NOT required and you can use any of my other partition layouts with build v1.1.7. However if MAX[v1.1.7] partition layout is used with older builds your Phone will not boot. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    CMYLXGOroms Transformation Packs

-= CMYLXGO's Topia HD Transformation Pack =-
    This pack was designed to run CMYLXGOroms Build 1.84.661.1. Your Milage May Very on other ROMs.
    [22.MAR.11] Updated with Advanced Power Menu
    http://hotfile.com/dl/111248712/629...TOPIA.HD.v1.84.661.1.CMYLXGOroms-CWM.zip.html

Topia_HD_Screens_SMALL-wetfloor.png

Whats Included:
    -Battery Meter changed to White
    -GPS Taskbar Icon chagned to all White
    -Removed Green Highlights in Keyboard
    -Added BlueTopiaHD Skin
    -Added RedTopiaHD Skin
    -Added GreenTopiaHD Skin
    -Added YellowTopiaHD Skin
    -Modified Boot Animation
    -Custom CMYLXGOroms Dialer
    -Advanced Power Menu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-= CMYLXGO's BlueTopia Transformation Pack =-
    This pack was designed to run CMYLXGOroms Build 1.84.661.1. Your Milage May Very on other ROMs.
    [21.MAR.11] Updated with Camera Fix
    [22.MAR.11] Updated with Advanced Power Menu
    [15.APR.11] Updated with Enhanced Black Dialer, Modified Android Particles Boot Animation, Custom Shutdown Animation, Skinned Contacts Icon
    [26.APR.11] Added Missing Advanced Power Menu from last update
    [29.APR.11] Added Missing Black Contacts Icon, Tweaked Theme
    http://hotfile.com/dl/116212444/519...U.1.84.661.104.29.11-CMYLXGOroms-CWM.zip.html

-= Be sure to apply the BlueTopia Skin to get more BLUE highlights throughout the ROM =-

BlueTopia_Screens20v2_0-SMALL-wetfloor.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-= CMYLXGO's Colorized Transformation Pack =-
    Thanks to carl1961 for putting the required files together for this pacakge.
    http://hotfile.com/dl/111360752/2be...OLORIZED.v1.84.661.1-CMYLXGOroms-CWM.zip.html

Colorized-Small-wetfloor.png

CMYLXGOroms Dialers

-= CMYLXGOroms Black Stock Dialer =-
    Dialer is for ACE Build 1.84.661.1 and designed to run on CMYLXGOroms. May not work with other ROMs. You have been warned!

Stock Black Dialer
    Stock Black Dialer w/green Highlights

Stock_Black_Dialers-SMALL-wetfloor.png

-= CMYLXGO's Desire HD(2) Dialer Skin =-
    Dialer is for ACE Build 1.84.661.1 and designed to run on CMYLXGOroms. May not work with other ROMs. You have been warned!

http://hotfile.com/dl/110767012/bed49e5/ADD-ON.dialer.v1.84.661.1-CMYLXGOroms-CWM.zip.html

CMYLXGOroms_Dialer_Screens-wetfloor-SMALL.png

-= CMYLXGOroms Enhanced Black Dialer =-

Enhanced White Dialer
    Enhanced White w/green Dialer
    Enhanced Black Dialer
    Enhanced Black w/green Highlights Dialer

CMYLXGOroms_Dialers-SMALL-wetfloor.png

-= Install via ClockworkMod Recovery =-
    CMYLXGOroms Add-Ons

-= CMYLXGO's Custom Stock Desire HD Carrier Splash Screens =-
    To install Splash Screen power up phone while holding the volume down button to put phone in boot loader moede. Run Leo_Splash.Screen.Updater.exe
    Version 1 - Version 2 - Version 3 - Version 4

CMYLXGOroms_Splash_Screens_Stock_Series2-wetfloorSMALL.png

-= CMYLXGO's Stock Desire HD Battery with Percentage =-
    This pack was designed to run on Stock Desire HD v1.1.x and work was ported from sopL87.
    Install from windows by running change_framework.bat:
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=520316&d=1297977545

Install as a ZIP using CWM:
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=520515&d=1297989553
    Stock_Taskbar_Battery_Percentage-wetfloor.png

Finally succeeded in making a perfect update.zip for the Stock Battery Indicator with percentages.

NOTE: THIS IS FOR 1.84 BASE DESIRE HD ROMS ONLY!!!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=980614

This includes:

1. Battery percentages from 0-100%
    2. Smooth charging animation - looks MUCH nicer when charging.
    3. Super simple update.zip that works EVERY SINGLE TIME
    4. Does not affect the APN
    5. Only shows actual percentage when not charging. When plugged in all you see is smooth charging animation.

Credits:

CMYLXGO(for the ROM)
    Krzysiec(for the charging images)
    sopL87(for the 0-100% images)
    UOT Kitchen(for building the framework-res.apk and update.zip as well as the smooth charging animation)
    ME(for replacing the images inserted by UOT Kitchen with the stock ones)

-= Advanced Power Menu =-
    Thanks can be found in dharvey4651 thread.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11848775&postcount=3

Advanced_Power_Menu-wetfloor.png