[Fixed]ODIN PIT FILE (delos3geur.pit) FOR GT-I8552

Search This thread

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
this is a pit file and has nothing to do with the bootloader. its if you wish to write the correct Partition Information Table due to you altering the sizes of the partitions. if you havent done that (i know you havent) then the pit isnt needed to flash anything in odin as odin will pull the pit file from the device when you click start. loading the pit and clicking start does literally nothing.

Reactions: tonyjs007

rahulsnair

Inactive Recognized Developer
this is a pit file and has nothing to do with the bootloader. its if you wish to write the correct Partition Information Table due to you altering the sizes of the partitions. if you havent done that (i know you havent) then the pit isnt needed to flash anything in odin as odin will pull the pit file from the device when you click start. loading the pit and clicking start does literally nothing.

Thanks fpr the additional info. :)

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

El_Dark

Dec 13, 2012
Santiago

First of all, sorry for reviving this old thread :) but I'd like to clarify something to our users: Normally you won't need to mess around with the PIT file unless you want to do an experimental ROM, for example, when you want to take the phone to a higher extreme; like adding more space to the data partition, reducing the cache partition (I find this one useful xD), etc.

But remember, if you don't know what the Partition Information Table is, you don't know what you're doing and most certainly you don't want to mess around with the PIT file :)

Cheers guys!!

zemiguel

Jan 24, 2012
Error id 0x48

I'm doing the Re-Partion with the pit file and is given the error: SECURE CHECK FAIL : ID 0X48, and nothing is happen.
How to fix ??

imharshn

Mar 2, 2015
Surat-Mumbai
Error Signature Varification fail...

Sir Error aa raha hai...!!

Error Signature Varification fail.....
Secure Check fail: ID 0x48
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

aks020

Jun 11, 2017
MINE samsung GT-I8552 is bricked after i done steps to let it come out of recovery mode

i applied /cwm_bootloop_fix.zip from odin and mine phone is bricked
it is showing samsung logo then black screen
can go to download mode cant go to recovery mode what to do
not even showing screen where samsung model number is written

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    delos3geur.pit ODIN (GT-I8552)​

FINALLY SUCCESSFULLY MADE ODIN PIT FILE.. TESTED AND WORKING FINE..NOW YOU CAN FLASH YOUR FIRMWAREE FROM ZERO LEVEL SINCE delos3geur.pit IS HERE.

WHAT IS THE USE OF .pit FILE?

.pit FILE IS USED TO DIRECT THE PARTITION OF THE WHOLE ANDROID SYSTEM..JUST LIKE WE ARE DOING GRUB IN PC...HERE ALSO WE NEED TO PARTITION THE SYSTEM FOR FLASHING THE FIRMWARE PROPERLY.. AND HERE THE .PIT IS USED

USING ODIN PIT (delos3geur.pit)​

Befor going to start the steps ..Download the attached file.. unzip it..and you will get delos3geur.pit

1.Get your phone into download mode..
    2.connect to computer. Make sure that usb drivers installed and you have the firmware.tar file.
    3.Now open odin 3.07
    4.click on PIT and select delos3geur.pit
    5.Make sure that partition is tick
    6.click on PDA and select firmware.tar file
    7.Now start button and wait...You are done :)

YOUR PHONE WILL START UP WITH LATEST BOOTLOADER :D:cyclops:;)
    Unzip it .. you will get tar file

Sent from my GT-I8552 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app