FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Boot Animation Question

559 posts
Thanks Meter: 104

Post Reply Email Thread
Is there a maximum zip size in mb for the system to run smoothly?
Obviously smoother and graphically speaking the more images the smoother the animation, yet this will make for a increased file size in total.

I'm not sure if I'm being clear enough, but I'd like to create a boot ani that is crisp in quality and smooth. What is the maximum amount, if any of pictures for the animation???

Thanks to all that reply

This IS my Transformer Prime, my DX 2 is boring

26th April 2012, 04:33 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
There is no limit to the amount of pictures you can use. As for frames per second, I'm pretty sure that no matter what speed, you may experience some minor slowdowns purely because the tablet multitasking a fast slideshow, and booting Android at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelation

Is there a maximum zip size in mb for the system to run smoothly?
Obviously smoother and graphically speaking the more images the smoother the animation, yet this will make for a increased file size in total.

I'm not sure if I'm being clear enough, but I'd like to create a boot ani that is crisp in quality and smooth. What is the maximum amount, if any of pictures for the animation???

Thanks to all that reply

Hope this helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to sup3rgh0st For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sup3rgh0st Ad-Free
27th April 2012, 12:43 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sup3rgh0st

There is no limit to the amount of pictures you can use. As for frames per second, I'm pretty sure that no matter what speed, you may experience some minor slowdowns purely because the tablet multitasking a fast slideshow, and booting Android at the same time.

Hope this helps!

That's what I was thinking, thank you. I'll have to find a happy medium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)