Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[App] Sync notes

59 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By murali, Member on 7th March 2014, 10:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

I developed a Android app, Sync notes. I hope some one could actually test it and give me their valuable suggestions

Sync Notes is a simple, light weight and elegant notepad application where you can take your notes down quickly. With its simple navigation UI taking notes is extremely easy. Save the notes to your Dropbox account so that the notes are only with you and secured.

Features:
• Create and save notes.
• Assign labels to notes
• Search notes
• Save notes in cloud to your Dropbox account.
• Save notes to SD Card
• Create or delete new labels
• Themes
• Fonts

Future Updates:
• New cloud options like Google Drive
• Widget
• Reminders
• Import notes from external storage

Here is the play store link,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.mkr.notes

Thanks,
Murali

8th March 2014, 07:24 AM |#2  
Flag Dubai, UAE
Thanks Meter: 197

Donate to Me
More
I like it so far ... except for the ads

Some things I would like ...
a) an option to lock labels so that they cannot be viewed without a pin/password/pattern
b) an option to delete in-built labels or to rename them (I do not want labels such as personal, ideas)
c) an "all notes" view where in all the notes are visible on the opening screen (except those falling under "locked labels" mentioned in (a) above),

I look forward to the option to sync with Google Drive and .... if possible sync with Google Keep (can be synced with keep so that we can even update notes through the PC?).
The Following User Says Thank You to Paparasee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Paparasee Ad-Free
12th March 2014, 04:20 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Hyderabad

More
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'll implement these for the upcoming release.

once again thanks for using it.

Cheers,
Murali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparasee

a) an option to lock labels so that they cannot be viewed without a pin/password/pattern
b) an option to delete in-built labels or to rename them (I do not want labels such as personal, ideas)
c) an "all notes" view where in all the notes are visible on the opening screen (except those falling under "locked labels" mentioned in (a) above),

I look forward to the option to sync with Google Drive and .... if possible sync with Google Keep (can be synced with keep so that we can even update notes through the PC?).

30th May 2014, 02:54 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Hyderabad

More
Hi Paparasee,

A new release is uploaded to play store.

As you mentioned I implemented the pin lock, able to delete default labels and google drive implementations.
Also the UI has been updated and new features like import from sd card has been added.

Can you please install the latest app and tell your opinion.

Thanks in advance,
Murali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparasee

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)