[Theme][ACS]Froyo Fuchsia Fusion EB13/EC05 RFS/EXT4/SyndicateRom 110 Bonsai 3/4

Search This thread

dreamsforgotten

May 4, 2010
Louisiana
Froyo Fuchsia Fusion

by DreamsForgotten
and Android Creative Syndicate

First things first, I have been working on this theme since December 6th, 2010. It has fought me every step of the way. Originally it was meant to be a metamorph theme. A bonus is it would have been universal to RFS and EXT4, but I'm having issues with MetaMorph so for now it will be an update zip until I can get the problems worked out. This theme already has more time invested then my others combined.

This theme has really been a pain in the ass and was almost scrapped numerous times but in the end I was able to finish it before Gingerbread came out :D

What's included: (Where to start?)

Status Bar Expanded is see through as seen in my last theme Froyo Window
Both TW Lock Screen and AOSP themed Pink to match
Status Bar Icons mostly pink
Custom 3G icons, Pink Circle Battery Custom Made
Dialer Themed (not in call) Buttons pressed copied off the design of Pink Life*
Progress Bar themed dark blue (Thanks to MysteryMotionz for the fire under my ass)
All Pop Up Windows Themed
Pink Icons for Gallery, Settings, Music, Phone, Internet, Email, YouTube Copied from Pink Life*
Background Packed in The Stock Launcher Just Goto Set WallPaper-Wallpapers
Android Keyboard Letters Pink
Plenty More

Known issues/fixes: ALL THESE BUGS HAVE BEEN FIXED IN RELEASE PINK1.1 AND ABOVE. GMAIL STILL REMOVED UNTIL PINK2.1

Gmail.apk fc Fixed by removing Gmail until fixed
Battery as % still has some blue images while charging. Will fix soon.
TWframework I plan on changing the black on status bar menu shortcuts to blue (GPS, Silent, etc..) by suggestion of MysteryMotionz

CHANGE LOGS:
Fuchsia fusion 1.1: change log

Framework: 75 files changed
Changed all borders (gallery, text input) highlights to pink from the stock blue.
Changed drag arrows on lock screen to pink to match.
Changed some system interfaces to pink
Changed blue charging animations to pink.
Changed roaming network icons to pink (caught by mysterymotions, thanks.)

Tw framework:
Changed quick panel buttons (gps wifi) to dark blue from black.

Fuchsia Fusion 2.5: change log

As of right now only CMW3 version is @ 2.5, regular CM coming soon
This is because I'm going to combine the apps in 1 zip for the regular and add the apps directly into the CMW3 zip to save on hosting space.
Added Pink Swype, TouchWiz3.0, and Market apps

*Pink Life, what is it?

Pink Life is a theme designed by JRummy16 from DroidForums.net. When it comes to a pink theme, he definitely set the standards. Original theme can be found here: Pink Life

I'd write some more but I injured myself yesterday, I'm working with one eye and I got a serious migraine right now. If you notice anything wrong with this theme, anything missing, notify me and I'll get to it as soon as I'm feeling better.

Many thanks to MysteryMotionz for pushing me forward on this, making me make this theme amazing rather than quitting or pushing it out half assed!

Now Exclusively Supported on EB13:

Download: NEWEST LINK FIXED 7/22/11
Fuchsia Fusion EC05 No CIQ either SyndicateRom 1.1.0 or Bonsai 4

Download: NEWEST 3/5/11
Fuchsia Fusion Amend RFS EB13

Download:
Fuchsia Fusion CWM3 EXT4 EB13

Download: NEWEST 3/15/11
Fuchsia Fusion CWM3 EXT4 SyndicateRom 1.0.1/Bonsai 3.0.1 Froyo EB13

Download:
Pink Icon Packs

Download:
Pink Market
Pink Swype
Pink TWLauncher

Download:**NEW
Fuchsia Fusion 2.5 CMW3 Version for Ext4 Roms

Pink Vending for Viper Rom!

Return the Sprint Network name instead of Fuchsia Fusion if you so desire click here for MetaMorph

Pink Icon Pack added courtasy of my girl BrtnyGrey, thank you so much!

*Note images uploaded as theme was coming along. Mistakes in the images were fixed before release (Like pink numbers in battery as %, it wasn't very readable)

lockdial.png
keyboard.jpg
snap20110125_103834.jpg
snap20110121_133557.jpg
snap20110117_002522.png
snap20110117_002332.png
snap20110117_001815.png
snap20110116_151443.png

More pictures can be seen here:

Last edited:

justinglock40

Jun 27, 2010
Tacoma
Hey, man what's up thanks for the fast upload of a compatible syndicate version...one flight problem though I flashed it on my fiancee's phone and when you press the power button it makes the phone vibrate then reboot...

Any suggestions?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

dreamsforgotten

May 4, 2010
Louisiana
Hey, man what's up thanks for the fast upload of a compatible syndicate version...one flight problem though I flashed it on my fiancee's phone and when you press the power button it makes the phone vibrate then reboot...

Any suggestions?

Alright that is because of the reboot option built in Syndicate. I'm work on a fix for that A.S.A.P., in the meantime download and install, then run metamorph on her phone I'll send an update zip that adds the id's for reboot. It's a pretty simple fix. Sorry about that.

Reactions: greenmuggy

justinglock40

Jun 27, 2010
Tacoma
Alright that is because of the reboot option built in Syndicate. I'm work on a fix for that A.S.A.P., in the meantime download and install, then run metamorph on her phone I'll send an update zip that adds the id's for reboot. It's a pretty simple fix. Sorry about that.

Ok did the install, downloaded metamorph, and then what do I do?

hdad2

Nov 12, 2007
Thank you. My wife will be happy if I can get this to work. I've set her up with Supernova rom EB13. Will this work on that rom? It's aready themed a bit and uses the AOSP lock screen and gingerbread keyboard. Not sure it'll work out correctly.

dreamsforgotten

May 4, 2010
Louisiana
Thank you. My wife will be happy if I can get this to work. I've set her up with Supernova rom EB13. Will this work on that rom? It's aready themed a bit and uses the AOSP lock screen and gingerbread keyboard. Not sure it'll work out correctly.

Let me research the viper rom and get back to you unless you're feeling brave ;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

dreamsforgotten

May 4, 2010
Louisiana
did I miss the meta morph script post?

No you sure didn't but I have to change it up on you. Most all of my theme updates once I release a theme is metamorph so you need to keep that handy on the phone but your about to get a whole new zip file. I compiled the SyndicateRom version from the stock EB13 framework by mistake. To make sure that every part of Syndicate's changes take with 0 issues, I'm recompiling the entire theme off SR no CIQ framework and will post you a notice and update the OP here shortly. I'm in the kitchen right now so lunch shall be ready soon.

dreamsforgotten

May 4, 2010
Louisiana
The functionality is god now but the font is the same color as the background

Resources has been updated in OP link. Try this for a quick fix without flashing a zip. Copy pink.zip into your SD card in the AndroidThemes folder. Then open MetaMorph and extract the zip and apply the theme. As always let me know I don't have time to thoroughly test this for you cause I'm tied up, yet I want her phone up and running, and with no bugs before she heads out.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9718693/pink.zip

hdad2

Nov 12, 2007
OK, I did flash of over Supernova. It will flash without error but not everything themes correctly. The market was still green and the gingerbread keyboard didn't change color at all (I didn't expect it too). Plus the menus were pink background and pink text so it was difficult to read. Top bar icons were pink which she loved. Had to restore cause the menu thing tho. Very close. Maybe I can metamorph some of it. Not really sure how, but I can look into it. Thanks so much dreamsforgotten.

justinglock40

Jun 27, 2010
Tacoma
Resources has been updated in OP link. Try this for a quick fix without flashing a zip. Copy pink.zip into your SD card in the AndroidThemes folder. Then open MetaMorph and extract the zip and apply the theme. As always let me know I don't have time to thoroughly test this for you cause I'm tied up, yet I want her phone up and running, and with no bugs before she heads out.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9718693/pink.zip

Can't install because meta morph says that she didn't have busybox installed, but I checked /sbin and busybox was there any suggestions?

I also tried downloading busy box from the market and redo the install but it says failed because unable to remount.

Edit: never mind got it I used root explorer to manual update busy box...so all systems go now. Thanks.

Last edited:

justinglock40

Jun 27, 2010
Tacoma
Hey I have a zip HDPI-pink icons. do you think you help me get them into a flashable zip our give me some instruction on how to do it my self

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Froyo Fuchsia Fusion

by DreamsForgotten
    and Android Creative Syndicate

First things first, I have been working on this theme since December 6th, 2010. It has fought me every step of the way. Originally it was meant to be a metamorph theme. A bonus is it would have been universal to RFS and EXT4, but I'm having issues with MetaMorph so for now it will be an update zip until I can get the problems worked out. This theme already has more time invested then my others combined.

This theme has really been a pain in the ass and was almost scrapped numerous times but in the end I was able to finish it before Gingerbread came out :D

What's included: (Where to start?)

Status Bar Expanded is see through as seen in my last theme Froyo Window
    Both TW Lock Screen and AOSP themed Pink to match
    Status Bar Icons mostly pink
    Custom 3G icons, Pink Circle Battery Custom Made
    Dialer Themed (not in call) Buttons pressed copied off the design of Pink Life*
    Progress Bar themed dark blue (Thanks to MysteryMotionz for the fire under my ass)
    All Pop Up Windows Themed
    Pink Icons for Gallery, Settings, Music, Phone, Internet, Email, YouTube Copied from Pink Life*
    Background Packed in The Stock Launcher Just Goto Set WallPaper-Wallpapers
    Android Keyboard Letters Pink
    Plenty More

Known issues/fixes: ALL THESE BUGS HAVE BEEN FIXED IN RELEASE PINK1.1 AND ABOVE. GMAIL STILL REMOVED UNTIL PINK2.1

Gmail.apk fc Fixed by removing Gmail until fixed
    Battery as % still has some blue images while charging. Will fix soon.
    TWframework I plan on changing the black on status bar menu shortcuts to blue (GPS, Silent, etc..) by suggestion of MysteryMotionz

CHANGE LOGS:
    Fuchsia fusion 1.1: change log

Framework: 75 files changed
    Changed all borders (gallery, text input) highlights to pink from the stock blue.
    Changed drag arrows on lock screen to pink to match.
    Changed some system interfaces to pink
    Changed blue charging animations to pink.
    Changed roaming network icons to pink (caught by mysterymotions, thanks.)

Tw framework:
    Changed quick panel buttons (gps wifi) to dark blue from black.

Fuchsia Fusion 2.5: change log

As of right now only CMW3 version is @ 2.5, regular CM coming soon
    This is because I'm going to combine the apps in 1 zip for the regular and add the apps directly into the CMW3 zip to save on hosting space.
    Added Pink Swype, TouchWiz3.0, and Market apps

*Pink Life, what is it?

Pink Life is a theme designed by JRummy16 from DroidForums.net. When it comes to a pink theme, he definitely set the standards. Original theme can be found here: Pink Life

I'd write some more but I injured myself yesterday, I'm working with one eye and I got a serious migraine right now. If you notice anything wrong with this theme, anything missing, notify me and I'll get to it as soon as I'm feeling better.

Many thanks to MysteryMotionz for pushing me forward on this, making me make this theme amazing rather than quitting or pushing it out half assed!

Now Exclusively Supported on EB13:

Download: NEWEST LINK FIXED 7/22/11
    Fuchsia Fusion EC05 No CIQ either SyndicateRom 1.1.0 or Bonsai 4

Download: NEWEST 3/5/11
    Fuchsia Fusion Amend RFS EB13

Download:
    Fuchsia Fusion CWM3 EXT4 EB13

Download: NEWEST 3/15/11
    Fuchsia Fusion CWM3 EXT4 SyndicateRom 1.0.1/Bonsai 3.0.1 Froyo EB13

Download:
    Pink Icon Packs

Download:
    Pink Market
    Pink Swype
    Pink TWLauncher

Fuchsia Fusion 2.5 CMW3 Version for Ext4 Roms

Pink Vending for Viper Rom!

Return the Sprint Network name instead of Fuchsia Fusion if you so desire click here for MetaMorph

Pink Icon Pack added courtasy of my girl BrtnyGrey, thank you so much!

*Note images uploaded as theme was coming along. Mistakes in the images were fixed before release (Like pink numbers in battery as %, it wasn't very readable)

lockdial.png
    keyboard.jpg
    snap20110125_103834.jpg
    snap20110121_133557.jpg
    snap20110117_002522.png
    snap20110117_002332.png
    snap20110117_001815.png
    snap20110116_151443.png

More pictures can be seen here:
    Post Reserve
    Links Syncing so check back if you get a 404
    Well done. The ladies should love this. Now where's that [ACS]?

Good I,

Just copied the dk28 thread and pasted :)

Any suggestions?

Ok did the install, downloaded metamorph, and then what do I do?

Hang in there, I have to write a script for you to flash in metamorph. I'm tied up right this second so you'll have to be patient.