1,443 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,072

Thread Closed Email Thread
20th August 2013, 01:00 AM |#1191  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FReaKRaNT

I don,t have time today but i will do this for you tomorrow.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Thanks!

20th August 2013, 03:34 AM |#1192  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

Factory reset first, then flash pa and 4.3 gapps.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

I messed up my previous 4.2 install so I was on stock 4.3, I wiped everything ---------------- wait wait, got it, I wiped dalvik and cache after installing and I guess I'm not supposed to do that.

Is there something wrong with PA's built-in superuser or do we only need to install a different one if there's problems? MMS crashed once at boot so far, if that keeps acting up can I just use titanium to uninstall it?

Man I hope our wonderful porters keep us up to date with PA, because I honestly don't even want android unless it's paranoid.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruslan Babich

Sorry for my English)) There's still a storage problem. I can't connect it to pc, there is android.process.media crashing...

Same here. I tried updating my usb drivers and then Settings crashed.

I just installed logcat, I got it recording so I'll just do a bunch of things and hopefully it helps out.
20th August 2013, 05:39 AM |#1193  

More
Settings crashed when i tried to enter settings/storage.MMS crashes when activating wifi/data.Camera doesn't work.Also can't install a few of my TB backups(not all,just a few games).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
20th August 2013, 11:32 AM |#1194  

More
Youtube problem
I'm not sure, but my friend said, that he had a problem with playing videos on youtube...
20th August 2013, 01:19 PM |#1195  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheo1321

Settings crashed when i tried to enter settings/storage.MMS crashes when activating wifi/data.Camera doesn't work.Also can't install a few of my TB backups(not all,just a few games).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I have camera issue and messenger issue. Settings is fine for me. TB you need to change the path of your backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruslan Babich

I'm not sure, but my friend said, that he had a problem with playing videos on youtube...

I am having this issue on some YT bids. I don't know if it is system related or YT related.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT
20th August 2013, 02:03 PM |#1196  

More
Quote:

I have camera issue and messenger issue. Settings is fine for me. TB you need to change the path of your backup.

I am having this issue on some YT bids. I don't know if it is system related or YT related.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

I did.90% of the apps were ok,but with the rest TB just froze,did nothing.

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
20th August 2013, 02:11 PM |#1197  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheo1321

I did.90% of the apps were ok,but with the rest TB just froze,did nothing.

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I didn't have to restore with TB on this build because my clean install was on the last build (3.94). I flashed dirty on this build.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT
20th August 2013, 02:26 PM |#1198  
Flag Nova Dubnica

More
Downloaded yesterday, flashed over rooted stock 4.3 with M-Kernel a61 I have used for the past week, didnt even do factory reset, just caches wipe, and so far no problems encountered, big thumbs up and even bigger thank you!
20th August 2013, 02:50 PM |#1199  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajmonSK

Downloaded yesterday, flashed over rooted stock 4.3 I have used for the past week, didnt even do factory reset, just caches wipe, and so far no problems encountered, big thumbs up and even bigger thank you!

So you are not getting the messenger or camera issues?

Cheers, FReaKRaNT
20th August 2013, 03:03 PM |#1200  
Flag Nova Dubnica

More
Quote:

So you are not getting the messenger or camera issues?

Cheers, FReaKRaNT

Oh sorry. I do get the messanger error right after boot, and now I have tried and the camera is not working. None of those is a dealbreaker for me, as I have just a data plan on my SIM and dont use the camera for anything.
20th August 2013, 03:22 PM |#1201  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajmonSK

Oh sorry. I do get the messanger error right after boot, and now I have tried and the camera is not working. None of those is a dealbreaker for me, as I have just a data plan on my SIM and dont use the camera for anything.

Yes I also only have a data plan and seldom use the camera. Just reporting problems so they get fixed for the people that do need them.

Cheers, FReaKRaNT
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread