GT-I8190N not booting.. Help?..

Search This thread

TrekHackz

Mar 14, 2014
HI! i just got a used GT-I8190N from a freind.. and it doesnt boot.. ive tried odin.. but odin fails.. every time.. odin flashes system then a write error comes in the log.. is this known?.. and is there any way to fix this? when starting it it just bootloops.. every time.. any fix for this?..

efaustino84

Feb 13, 2013
Harare
HI! i just got a used GT-I8190N from a freind.. and it doesnt boot.. ive tried odin.. but odin fails.. every time.. odin flashes system then a write error comes in the log.. is this known?.. and is there any way to fix this? when starting it it just bootloops.. every time.. any fix for this?..

might be useful to post what the error log is

TrekHackz

Mar 14, 2014
yeah, screenshot or log file

Odin works now.. so no error log there.. but when i flashed the firmware.. the phone counted something.. look at the 2 pictures.. ive tried flashing recovery.. pit file.. param.. everything i think.. all of them for GT-I8190N.. still doesnt boot..

Attachments

• counting.jpg
    counting.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 480

TrekHackz

Mar 14, 2014
Sorry i mean had your friend also this error message before he gave you his phone for solve the problem? :)

Sent from my GT-i8190 using xda-developers app

He didnt know about it.. he gave it to me because it wasnt booting.. i guess the error still was there.. nothing works except download mode.. then tried booting and buttons blink then reboots over and over again..

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
He didnt know about it.. he gave it to me because it wasnt booting.. i guess the error still was there.. nothing works except download mode.. then tried booting and buttons blink then reboots over and over again..

OK and in your previous post you said that you flashed pit file param file and it doesn't work too. From where you got it?

Sent from my GT-i8190 using xda-developers app

Top Liked Posts