Seriously NEED HELP (S4 Bricked) !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tune345

Feb 23, 2013
i have a verizon s4. i tried to install custom rom in it now i am stuck at this screen which says " downloading.." "do not turn off target"

i tried every version of odin and multiple roms to flash but it says " SW RV. CHECK FAIL : FUSED 5 : BINARY 1"

WHAT ???? IS THAT ?? :(

Aamirx27

Feb 10, 2008
Srinagar
You might probably have flashed the wrong firmware for your device or Downgraded to older version. I am Attaching a link here please go through it carefully and try recovering your phone with care.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2511880

This is for Note 3 but you can follow the same for yours, download the stock and latest available firmware (KITKAT 4.4.2) for your phone and flash via odin.

Last edited:

Lennyz1988

May 15, 2009
Amsterdam
i have a verizon s4. i tried to install custom rom in it now i am stuck at this screen which says " downloading.." "do not turn off target"

i tried every version of odin and multiple roms to flash but it says " SW RV. CHECK FAIL : FUSED 5 : BINARY 1"

WHAT ???? IS THAT ?? :(

You are at the wrong forum. This is not for the verizon s4. Go there for anwsers.

Probably you just need to reflash stock firmware or something.

tune345

Feb 23, 2013
You might probably have flashed the wrong firmware for your device or Downgraded to older version. I am Attaching a link here please go through it carefully and try recovering your phone with care.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2511880

This is for Note 3 but you can follow the same for yours, download the stock and latest available firmware (KITKAT 4.4.2) for your phone and flash via odin.

secure check fail sbl1 :(

tune345

Feb 23, 2013
what you did this time, please post in detail.

Get your official firmware from http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
register there, then download the firmware for your phone( Please check beneath your battery the proper info about your phone and download the same for your phone)

i am downloading the firmware from sammobile it was showing me 3 hours to download so i download the same file from a different location , that might be a problem i guess.

but i used odin 3.07 and 3.04

it is showing me the same error

i am about to tried the official rom in a few minutes from the sammobile.

tune345

Feb 23, 2013
ok so after trying the rom from sammobile it's showing me the same error.

i am attaching pictures for details , please help !!! .... am goingggggg nutssss !!:crying:

took off from work just to do this lol:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_20140701_094556.jpg
    IMG_20140701_094556.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20140701_094608.jpg
    IMG_20140701_094608.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 23

Lennyz1988

May 15, 2009
Amsterdam

tune345

Feb 23, 2013
Which ROM you were using before all this happened

i was using the stock ROM when i tried to install cyanogen few months back but the processed did not go through successfully so now when i start the phone i get the samsung custom logo.

so i was using that for months now because it did let me go thru normally even though the process of installing cyanogen didn't completed. So i think i messed up some internal files.

but phone was working good and everything until when i wanted to factory reset , it goes into odin mode and then gives me that error no matter

what version or Stock rom i use

Status
Not open for further replies.