FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4 APR 13] RTS 1.2.5 |ICS 4.04|Sense 3.6 [Amidabuddha's kernel][Multi HBOOT]

85 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By andrewschumi, Member on 11th September 2012, 07:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2012, 06:46 AM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pughie

Will this work on all hboots?

One more thing, well done on the ROM , its great to have new developers adding to this corner of xda :beer:

Sent from my Nexus 7

I can assure you that it's working with 2.000... HBOOT type. We have two phones available to test our work, so it's not so easy to test all HBOOTs. It needs lots of hours per day and as for now we do not have them. We have our jobs already to attend. But if someone is willing to test it and share the results is welcome to do so.

12th September 2012, 06:52 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2,461

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pughie

Will this work on all hboots?

One more thing, well done on the ROM , its great to have new developers adding to this corner of xda :beer:

Sent from my Nexus 7

If it is running on untouched stock kernel it won't boot on 0.98.2000/6.98.x bootloaders due to the lack of /system/lib partition that was introduced in 2.0x.x

Sent from my HTC Desire S
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amidabuddha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amidabuddha Ad-Free
12th September 2012, 07:32 AM |#13  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidabuddha

If it is running on untouched stock kernel it won't boot on 0.98.2000/6.98.x bootloaders due to the lack of /system/lib partition that was introduced in 2.0x.x

Sent from my HTC Desire S

Yep, you are right...my mistake for not mentioned it above...
12th September 2012, 10:30 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewschumi

We are pround to announce the initial release of our RTS rom. Based on SAGA_ICS_35_S_HTC_Europe_14.01.401.2 rom for HTC Desire S, but with many improvements, and removals of bloatware.

Please, list of what was slashed as "bloatware" and what are "many improvements"?
Right now it looks like stock RUU with slight theme modification.
12th September 2012, 12:16 PM |#15  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamePaul

Please, list of what was slashed as "bloatware" and what are "many improvements"?
Right now it looks like stock RUU with slight theme modification.

As written above the host-server size limit per file is 400MB, as a result we were forced to cut some extras in order to maintain the zip size under 400mb. At that stage of our effort we cannot fund a premium account in order to surpass that size limitation. But I am searching for an alternative host-server and simultaneously we are finalizing a new version (1.0.05) with this changelog:
Applications installed under data/app folder[Adobe reader, Dropbox, Ebay mobile, ES File manager, Facebook, Google Maps, Gmail, Street View, Voice Search, Youtube, IMDB, Twitter, Teamviewer, Quickboot]
Added applications under data/app folder [Opera Browser, Skype, Viber, Polaris Office]
Removed stuff [Stock+stockwidget, Playstorewigdet, androidcalendarwidget, watchappwidget hctgreaderwidget]
some visual themes removed
other...
We will test it, and upload it. I hope it will be up by the evening
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewschumi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrewschumi Ad-Free
12th September 2012, 02:09 PM |#16  
OP Member

More
New version 1.0.05 is up. Screenshots updated also...check the changelog for new stuff.
If there is something you do not like and it can be improved, do not hesitate to report it.
Enjoy!!!
12th September 2012, 02:16 PM |#17  
Flag Hunedoara
Thanks Meter: 2

More
some question about rom:video recording is working or not(blue stripes on screen in hd recording)and hard graphic games provide by gameloft and eagames are displayed properly(no freezes on gameloft games and missing parts of cars in real racing 2).what i see in all new version of rom ,ice ds 5.0 for example,problems with camera and in games still persist.if anyone tested please tell.
12th September 2012, 03:37 PM |#18  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiuval

some question about rom:video recording is working or not(blue stripes on screen in hd recording)and hard graphic games provide by gameloft and eagames are displayed properly(no freezes on gameloft games and missing parts of cars in real racing 2).what i see in all new version of rom ,ice ds 5.0 for example,problems with camera and in games still persist.if anyone tested please tell.

Both cameras, back and front work just fine. Video recorder is working too in HD quality.
As for the games I tested only Real Football 2012 and it was an excellent experience. I do not have time to download and play every game though sorry...
12th September 2012, 04:56 PM |#19  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 552

More
Several people from 4PDA reported about dead device after flashing this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to PVL_93_RU For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PVL_93_RU Ad-Free
12th September 2012, 05:24 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Dead service?

Enviado desde mi HTC Desire S usando Tapatalk 2
12th September 2012, 05:25 PM |#21  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal1ty_18_RUS

Several people from 4PDA reported about dead device after flashing this ROM.

If they had previously a custom rom, it is good to flash the boot.img via android tools:
Quote:

I. Take the boot.img from the zip and put it to the directory where fastboot is
II. open cmd and type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

Do n't forget to feedback if the problem solved.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)