[Theme] Google Now icons for Weather Eye

Search This thread

unseenvision

Aug 28, 2010
Because I am a big fan of the weather icons in Google Now, I put a quick custom 'Google Now' theme together for Weather Eye and thought I would share.​

2WxIS.jpg

You can download it here.​

To add the theme after you have downloaded the .zip:​
  1. Unzip
  2. Move the 'Google Now' folder to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.citc.weather/Custom Icon Sets/
  3. Apply in Weather Eye
Note: If you already have a Weather Eye widget on your screen, make sure you apply the icon pack to both the App itself and your widget. You can do this by pressing the little blue settings icon in the upper-right of the widget and select the icon set from there, or simply delete and replace the widget and select the icons before confirmation

Last edited:

djedoortega

Oct 8, 2011
Great Trick! :)

Well, Thank You!! That was a very nice trick! this is Exactly what i was looking for!!! Thanks! :):good:

Connorj2005

Dec 12, 2008
Virginia
Because I am a big fan of the weather icons in Google Now, I put a quick custom 'Google Now' theme together for Weather Eye and thought I would share.​

2WxIS.jpg

1. Unzip
  2. Move the 'Google Now' folder to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.citc.weather/Custom Icon Sets/
  3. Apply in Weather Eye
Note: If you already have a Weather Eye widget on your screen, make sure you apply the icon pack to both the App itself and your widget. You can do this by pressing the little blue settings icon in the upper-right of the widget and select the icon set from there, or simply delete and replace the widget and select the icons before confirmation

How did you get the search bar and widget backgrounds to match?

benblb

Sep 18, 2008
I figured I may as well throw this question in here:

I absolutely love Eye in Sky, but I want a different 4x1 widget. The 4x2 widget is essentially what I'm looking for, but without the bottom half. (i.e. just the current conditions, icon of sun, clouds, etc., and city name) I emailed the developer (no response yet) and tried using Apex Launcher to resize the widget, but it didn't work. Any suggestions on how to get the custom widget I want? Thanks, and I apologize for posting in a thread with a slightly different topic.

BlueLaguna88

Dec 22, 2012
Newington, CT

2WxIS.jpg

1. Unzip
  3. Apply in Weather Eye

I love your icon pack and I've been using them for a while, but I noticed a few days ago that they don't match Google search exactly, is it possible to make them exactly like them?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2WxIS.jpg

1. Unzip
    3. Apply in Weather Eye
    WOW....so beautiful!
    mind sharing the wallpaper and icon also?

Thanks!

Wallpaper is, here.

Flat Icons are, here.