[X10 Mini][ROM] Old Xperia Project Latest (CyanogenMod9) - 002

Search This thread

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
Very clever trick, friend! :)

I noticed that every time an update for the Mini came out, the ICS for Mini Pro was also updated, so I thought we'd get beta 4 at the same time too.

This idea about using the data from the Pro beta 4 is a nifty idea!! :D

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
If you want to try the Beta 4 for Mini pro on your Mini you have to replace the existing touchscreen driver with the one you can find in the attachment.

Download Pauls Beta 4 for the Mini Pro ( http://goo-inside.me/devs/paul-xxx/update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-U20i-KANG.zip this is Beta 4 ). Open up the Rom with WinRar, Go to System-->usr-->idc, delete "cy8ctma300_ser.idc" by clicking the right mouse button. Put the attached driver by drag and drop to the same directory. Close WinRar and install the rom as usual.

GSM and Data is now working for me :):):). Provider: T-Mobile Germany, D1 GSM900

Attachments

• synaptics-rmi-touchscreen.rar
    520 bytes · Views: 19

drfr

Jul 6, 2011
Púchov, Slovakia
If you want to try the Beta 4 for Mini pro on your Mini you have to replace the existing touchscreen driver with the one you can find in the attachment.

Download Pauls Beta 4 for the Mini Pro ( http://goo-inside.me/devs/paul-xxx/update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-U20i-KANG.zip this is Beta 4 ). Open up the Rom with WinRar, Go to System-->usr-->idc, delete "cy8ctma300_ser.idc" by clicking the right mouse button. Put the attached driver by drag and drop to the same directory. Close WinRar and install the rom as usual.

GSM and Data is now working for me :):):). Provider: T-Mobile Germany, D1 GSM900

Beware, beta 4 is not rooted.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

BPaul

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml

damn man! Whats you make??? is stupid wariant for porting. wait for u phone soon.

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
damn man! Whats you make??? is stupid wariant for porting. wait for u phone soon.

What do you mean. I doesn't understand your problem or was it ironic. Your Beta 4 is for testing only. And the only thing i do is testing. This is a developers thread. So I think everyone has to know how to backup his system before testing or experimenting.

I see that GSM is now working for me. So I don't understand your anger.

BPaul

May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
What do you mean. I doesn't understand your problem or was it ironic. Your Beta 4 is for testing only. And the only thing i do is testing. This is a developers thread. So I think everyone has to know how to backup his system before testing or experimenting.

I see that GSM is now working for me. So I don't understand your anger.

Is for testing only for X10 mini pro. Me need knows bugs. and now i know whats no work. then im build for all devices. Really hard to wait?

menphis

Oct 11, 2007
I think this is a forum for all develop together, the user paul-xxx cree that can only develop all, this forum is to share, you must respect the ideas of other users.

Creo que esto es un foro para que todos se desarrollan en conjunto, el usuario paul-xxx Cree que sólo se puede desarrollar de todo, este foro es para compartir, debe respetar las ideas de otros usuarios.

BPaul

May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
No, I can wait.
I've thought it may help you if you know which providers now are working. The Betas aren't for daily use. I see that GSM is working and that is enough for me at the moment. It was not my purpose to port it.

ok. no more questions. I do not mind. but do not need it. because I know what works. I would have done for the x10 mini and other trash. but I did for x10 mini pro to find out some bugs. you now have beta 5.

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
Yeay! Update! I should have it tested within an hour (on train, no cable) and I'll report back on the GSM issues some of us had. :)

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
If GSM is now working for you. Don't forget to turn off data connections if you don't have any data flatrate. They are active in basic settings. A little tip from me, because I've nearly forgotten it. And this could be expensive. ;-)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is - CyanogenMod 9 developement for the X10 Mini

NOTE
    1) Use nAa kernel only
    2) If you want to use this rom for make for the E10a, ask my permissions!
    3) If you want to use this rom for make with another design, ask my permissions!
    4) Damn what am I saying??? Just ask my permissions for any mod at all!
    5) If you like, click thanks, no need to get offtopic in this forum
    6) There's no need to upload patches for this rom, it'd only make stupid trolling and so on
    7) Respect the moderator who cleans the thread, and all other people

Whats no work:
    Full HW Acceleration (3D Games work fine)
    Camera
    FM Radio

Thanks to:
    nobodyatAll
    kamarush
    jerpelia
    gaticamuena
    D4rKn3sSyS
    And others from XDA

Best regards

Paul
    Download links: