562 posts
Thanks Meter: 601

By omarilzz, Senior Member on 21st February 2013, 02:00 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
21st February 2013, 05:38 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Re: [ROM][TESTED][GT-S7500]Omarilzz Mod 7:Past-Today-Future
Try adding scripts to make ur rom really smooth! Increase image quality use bravia engine 2..improve music quality! & make ur rom look as cool as possible & make sure it takes the ace plus performance to a whole new level
Like inspiration rom :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to frazer19 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frazer19 Ad-Free

21st February 2013, 08:47 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag In your house!!

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwood01

didn't find anything new compared to other custom roms for ace plus stop releasing copies...changing the theme, boot animation, logo won't make it a new ROM..

You May make points of this but have u ever seen a Galaxy ace plus rom has a theme chooser like CM
21st February 2013, 08:48 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag In your house!!

Donate to Me
More
i added a script lets u play all games from external_sd
21st February 2013, 08:49 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag In your house!!

Donate to Me
More
@aman mehta
i mean hacked drivers = no VGA limit in games + no lag
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omarilzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omarilzz Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 12:40 AM |#15  
Flag Kalyan
Thanks Meter: 397

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwood01

That's the problem they are trying to develop their skills rather than ROM...skills are to be tested on their phone rather than others...

point hai !!

Sent from my GT-S7500
22nd February 2013, 02:04 AM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarilzz

@aman mehta
i mean hacked drivers = no VGA limit in games + no lag

Games without lag would be amazing bt I mean how's the over all smolthness of rom when not gaming? Does it lag? & and how's the battery life? Can u tweak the battery life thro scripts & other things? So it lasts as long as possible with all those features?

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Oh btw u said based on gaple right? So u mean it doesn't hv jellybean like transparent status bar & notification drawer? The gaple rom status bar & notification drawer not that good unless u theme it with that that theme available by the Chinese dev! Hope u gave it ur own custom theme & made it better :thumbup:

The Following User Says Thank You to frazer19 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frazer19 Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 02:23 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag In your house!!

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazer19

Games without lag would be amazing bt I mean how's the over all smolthness of rom when not gaming? Does it lag? & and how's the battery life? Can u tweak the battery life thro scripts & other things? So it lasts as long as possible with all those features?

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Oh btw u said based on gaple right? So u mean it doesn't hv jellybean like transparent status bar & notification drawer? The gaple rom status bar & notification drawer not that good unless u theme it with that that theme available by the Chinese dev! Hope u gave it ur own custom theme & made it better :thumbup:

the rom is smooth as butter i may release tomorrow if it done but i will test first so i wont damage ur devices
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omarilzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omarilzz Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 02:23 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag In your house!!

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

the rom is smooth as butter i may release tomorrow if it done but i will test first so i wont damage ur devices

no more gaple
The Following User Says Thank You to omarilzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omarilzz Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 02:31 AM |#19  

More
Quote:

Can't wait to try it out!!!
Hope it works this time :thumbup:
Good luck :thumbup:
Thanks for working so hard on the ace plus :thumbup:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frazer19 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frazer19 Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 03:37 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag In your house!!

Donate to Me
More
yeah bro (insha2 allah=if the god wish) i will test it and post a vid of Full installation i will take u from cwm tell rom booting
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to omarilzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omarilzz Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 12:15 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
thtz a gud idea

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
omarilzz mod ace plus gt-s7500
Previous Thread Next Thread